Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2021, 07:24 PM

37,100 posts, read 41,226,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
She owns just her lot and the land next door, but at one time it was thousands of acres. Over the centuries, she sold it off.
How old is she?

Old 05-11-2021, 07:48 PM

6,711 posts, read 6,711,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Does your friend who lives in Tel Aviv think Israelis have a right to the land because of the old-testament?
LOL Tel Aviv would be an inbred dump like Gaza City if the Israelis hadn't turned it into a major tech hub.

Old 05-11-2021, 07:49 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,522,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The "palestinians" celebrated the deaths of many innocent people on 9/11/01.
did they? I was too young then to know, but I know our media is known to make up stories as propaganda hit pieces to demonize certain groups of people.

regardless, that is not justification for the deaths of innocent people.

Old 05-11-2021, 07:53 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,522,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
What is the objective of the Palestinians when they preemptively fire all those missiles into Israel?

Their objective is to kill as many Israelis as possible. Men? Women? Children? They don't care. Any kill is a good kill to them.

The fact that they usually miss their targets does not absolve them of anything. A proportional response would be 45 Israeli rockets into the Palestinian Territories. But 45 Israeli rockets would destroy the Palestinians completely.
i'm not defending the actions of those who are committing acts of murder.

i'm condemning the deaths of innocent civilians (and there are millions of them over the course of our "war on terror") through drone strikes, counter attacks, war crimes, etc.

Quote:
Very few other countries would respond to 45 rockets with such restraint that Israel has shown.
china has not responded with ANY acts of violence to their terrorist attacks, and yet they are being accused of genocide by our leaders.
I do hope you see the falsehood and double standard here.

Old 05-11-2021, 07:58 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
LOL Tel Aviv would be an inbred dump like Gaza City if the Israelis hadn't turned it into a major tech hub.
So what?

How does that justify theft?

Money is not the only thing that matters in the world.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:04 PM

Quote:
So what?

How does that justify theft?

Money is not the only thing that matters in the world.
What theft?

You want to steal Tel Aviv from its residents?

Not just money, Hamas, the elected gov't of Gaza, teaches kids to hate and kill Jews, Israel teaches kids science. But clear whose side you're on. Why can't you just admit you hate Jews too? Afraid?

Old 05-11-2021, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
did they? I was too young then to know, but I know our media is known to make up stories as propaganda hit pieces to demonize certain groups of people.

regardless, that is not justification for the deaths of innocent people.
They did. I remember it well, and it was not made up by the media.

So you're ok with the Palestinians celebrating the deaths of innocent people? Innocent Americans no less?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UucjbGmJILk

Old 05-11-2021, 08:25 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
What theft?

You want to steal Tel Aviv from its residents?

Not just money, Hamas, the elected gov't of Gaza, teaches kids to hate and kill Jews, Israel teaches kids science. But clear whose side you're on. Why can't you just admit you hate Jews too? Afraid?
Hamas wouldn't exist if Israel was not occupying Palestinian land.

Why do you support British imperialism or the Balfour declaration. What does that have to do with you as an American? You should have no interest in propping up Israeli statehood.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:48 PM

18,458 posts, read 15,236,363 times
Quote:
They did. I remember it well, and it was not made up by the media.

So you're ok with the Palestinians celebrating the deaths of innocent people? Innocent Americans no less?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UucjbGmJILk
I remember it well too. It was all over the news. Americans were very united in the wake of 911, and America was horrified by the videos and images of these people celebrating. Celebrating seeing Americans jump out of 100 story high windows to their deaths, just because they couldn't stand the heat any longer. Celebrating all those firemen dying, trying to save other people. Celebrating death.

These days, the news stations would probably hide or downplay the footage, saying they won't show the videos because of anti muslim sentiment.

But we were a lot more rational back then and we didn't worry about such silliness. If it is caught on video, it's news. None of that other nonsense matters, the people have a right to see it.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Why do you support British imperialism or the Balfour declaration. What does that have to do with you as an American? You should have no interest in propping up Israeli statehood.
Why do you care where Jews live? Do you hate them that much? Are you too weak to admit it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies