Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2021, 08:54 PM

6,582 posts, read 6,637,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Celebrating seeing Americans jump out of 100 story high windows to their deaths, just because they couldn't stand the heat any longer.
I don't get why the US and Israel don't put more pressure on Hamas to stop teaching kids to kill people. The issue needs to be raised and communicated far more widely. Disgraceful too to see some Americans defending a terrorist org like this.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:54 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,477,128 times
Quote:
I remember it well too. It was all over the news. Americans were very united in the wake of 911, and America was horrified by the videos and images of these people celebrating. Celebrating seeing Americans jump out of 100 story high windows to their deaths, just because they couldn't stand the heat any longer. Celebrating all those firemen dying, trying to save other people. Celebrating death.

These days, the news stations would probably hide or downplay the footage, saying they won't show the videos because of anti muslim sentiment.

But we were a lot more rational back then and we didn't worry about such silliness. If it is caught on video, it's news. None of that other nonsense matters, the people have a right to see it.
I remember that too. Palestinians dancing in the streets over the fact that Islamic terrorists murdered 3,000 Americans.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:58 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,403,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I remember that too. Palestinians dancing in the streets over the fact that Islamic terrorists murdered 3,000 Americans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
I don't get why the US and Israel don't put more pressure on Hamas to stop teaching kids to kill people. The issue needs to be raised and communicated far more widely. Disgraceful too to see some Americans defending a terrorist org like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Why do you care where Jews live? Do you hate them that much? Are you too weak to admit it?
Quote:
I remember it well too. It was all over the news. Americans were very united in the wake of 911, and America was horrified by the videos and images of these people celebrating. Celebrating seeing Americans jump out of 100 story high windows to their deaths, just because they couldn't stand the heat any longer. Celebrating all those firemen dying, trying to save other people. Celebrating death.

These days, the news stations would probably hide or downplay the footage, saying they won't show the videos because of anti muslim sentiment.

But we were a lot more rational back then and we didn't worry about such silliness. If it is caught on video, it's news. None of that other nonsense matters, the people have a right to see it.
The terrorist nation Israel is attacking innocent civilians again:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/11/middl...ntl/index.html

The reasons Palestinians celebrated is because the US has been propping up an Israeli mandate in their homeland and killing their children.

If Palestine did even half of what America does to them to us American will be demanding whole scale slaughter. Comparably the Palestinians are pretty civilized.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:06 PM

18,432 posts, read 15,186,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I was working in a hospital in Paterson, NJ on that day, so I got to see it first hand when I left the hospital. After a long day of hearing about and watching the horrific events happening just 20 miles away from us, it was surreal to drive a block away from the hospital and have to slow down to 5mph so I wouldn't hit any of the people partying in the street. There is a large Palestinian population there, but there is also a big Middle Eastern population in general in that neighborhood.

When I went back to work the next morning, for a little while, there were probably more people talking about the celebrators, than the actual terrorist act.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:06 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,857,787 times
Sounds like a problem for Palestine and Israel to wrk out. This is really none of our business. If the UN and the world body wants to get involved then so be it. WE will provide 1/193 rd support, which is all we should be providing financially as well. 193 member nations, we shouldn't be paying more than 193rd of the bill.

Palestine fired on Israel hoping to get the very predictable response. Israel for all their faults absolutely will retaliate if you kill even 1 Israeli citizen. Must be nice to have a government that has your back.

That said none of our business. Let the combatants work it out.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:08 PM

18,432 posts, read 15,186,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
If Palestine did even half of what America does to them to us American will be demanding whole scale slaughter. Comparably the Palestinians are pretty civilized.
If Americans are so horrible, why do you stay here?

Old 05-11-2021, 09:10 PM

16,465 posts, read 10,487,049 times
Quote:
The terrorist nation Israel is attacking innocent civilians again:

The reasons Palestinians celebrated is because the US has been propping up an Israeli mandate in their homeland and killing their children.

I gotta hand it to you. I think this is the first time I've ever seen the words "Palestinian" and "civilized" used in the same sentence.

And the reason is, they are not civilized. Not in the least. They are barbarians. They delight in killing Israelis. All they know is hatred and anger. The "world community," for reasons completely beyond my understanding, keep on giving them things. And they keep on destroying them. When Israel evacuated its settlements from the Gaza Strip, they left behind a bunch of greenhouses with which the new residents could have grown more crops. But nope, they stripped them clean within days. We gave them an airport, and they used it to launch attacks against Israel, so Israel was forced to destroy it. And so the cycle goes, again and again and again.

The fact is, if the Palestinians stopped fighting today, there would be peace. But if the Israelis stopped fighting today, they'd be thrown into the Mediterranean Sea tomorrow.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:12 PM

Quote:
I was working in a hospital in Paterson, NJ on that day, so I got to see it first hand when I left the hospital. After a long day of hearing about and watching the horrific events happening just 20 miles away from us, it was surreal to drive a block away from the hospital and have to slow down to 5mph so I wouldn't hit any of the people partying in the street. There is a large Palestinian population there, but there is also a big Middle Eastern population in general in that neighborhood.

When I went back to work the next morning, for a little while, there were probably more people talking about the celebrators, than the actual terrorist act.
Now imagine being a Palestinian and having 9/11 happen to you everyday:

And they look at people in America like AnesthesiaMD cheerleading their death and they learn to hate Americans.

Justifiably.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I gotta hand it to you. I think this is the first time I've ever seen the words "Palestinian" and "civilized" used in the same sentence.

And the reason is, they are not civilized. Not in the least. They are barbarians. They delight in killing Israelis. All they know is hatred and anger. The "world community," for reasons completely beyond my understanding, keep on giving them things. And they keep on destroying them. When Israel evacuated its settlements from the Gaza Strip, they left behind a bunch of greenhouses with which the new residents could have grown more crops. But nope, they stripped them clean within days. We gave them an airport, and they used it to launch attacks against Israel, so Israel was forced to destroy it. And so the cycle goes, again and again and again.

The fact is, if the Palestinians stopped fighting today, there would be peace. But if the Israelis stopped fighting today, they'd be thrown into the Mediterranean Sea tomorrow.
Oh, yes Gaza, the place Israel still holds military operations, blockades, and does not allow for basic fishing.

Western nations stole Palestinian land for Jews, the Jews enforced their own laws forcibly evicting Palestinians, starving and degrading them.

And then when they fight back Americans yell "MONSTER" and send billions of dollars so the Israelis can pummel them into dust.

No wonder Palestinians hate Americans.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:19 PM

6,582 posts, read 6,637,105 times
Quote:
No wonder Palestinians hate Americans.
So they should celebrate our death? How does this justify teaching their kids to kill Jews?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.