Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2021, 09:19 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I gotta hand it to you. I think this is the first time I've ever seen the words "Palestinian" and "civilized" used in the same sentence.

And the reason is, they are not civilized. Not in the least. They are barbarians. They delight in killing Israelis. All they know is hatred and anger. The "world community," for reasons completely beyond my understanding, keep on giving them things. And they keep on destroying them. When Israel evacuated its settlements from the Gaza Strip, they left behind a bunch of greenhouses with which the new residents could have grown more crops. But nope, they stripped them clean within days. We gave them an airport, and they used it to launch attacks against Israel, so Israel was forced to destroy it. And so the cycle goes, again and again and again.

The fact is, if the Palestinians stopped fighting today, there would be peace. But if the Israelis stopped fighting today, they'd be thrown into the Mediterranean Sea tomorrow.
So true. There's a saying that "there will be peace in the Middle East when the Arabs love their children more than they hate Israel." That day is yet to come.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:19 PM

18,465 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Now imagine being a Palestinian and having 9/11 happen to you everyday:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/11/middl...ntl/index.html

And they look at people in America like AnesthesiaMD cheerleading their death and they learn to hate Americans.

Justifiably.
Nobody is "cheerleading" their deaths. Nobody is celebrating their deaths, the way they do when Americans die.

I am not happy about the Palestinian deaths at all, but I don't mourn them either because they drew first blood, and Israel has a right to defend itself. You try to come here and make people feel sorry for the "poor Palestinians", but it never works. Haven't you figured out why? As long as the Palestinians are not violent, no violence will come to them. But they just cant help themselves.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Now imagine being a Palestinian and having 9/11 happen to you everyday:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/11/middl...ntl/index.html

And they look at people in America like AnesthesiaMD cheerleading their death and they learn to hate Americans.

Justifiably.
You're comparing the unprovoked murder of 3,000 Americans by Islamic terrorists to Israel defending itself when Hamas initiates conflict with a slew of rockets?

Your hate toward Jews is causing you to draw completely incomparable comparisons.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:24 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
So they should celebrate our death? How does this justify teaching their kids to kill Jews?
If what happened to Palestine happens in America you can expect our people to act no differently.

The British mandate forcibly stole land from Palestinians, and now the Israelis are taking more and more through their own legal system that is meant to destroy them. And America arms Israel to the teeth to destroy them.

Imagine if China invaded the USA, came to your hometown, repopulated it with Indians, gave Indians control of the legal system, armed them to the teeth, and had them control your every movement while humiliating you and stealing land.

And the moment you lift a finger you are bombed day and night.

You would understand the hate then. Palestinians are relatively civilized compared to what Americans would do.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClapStax2DaMax View Post
From what I'm seing, those people seem angry. Like, I could assume that their leader, Hamas is taking advantage of it and using it to justify his actions. Palestinians are treated like their lives don't matter by Israeli forces, so it's easy to push hateful propaganda towards them.

So you got Israel evicting people, and you got Hamas who likes it, and uses it to say "Look! All Jews are Evil". Basically no side is helping, and Palestinians are just backed into a corner at this point.

I think Israel has a right to exist. But I don't think it's hands are totally clean.

I mean, what can be done? Can Israel reach out to Palestinians? Can Israelis show more solidarity to their neighbors against their own Governments imperialism?
Israel has met them more than halfway, agreeing to return land they won (when Arabs attacked them), but it was conditional on their agreeing that Israel has a right to exist. They refused.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:26 PM

6,730 posts, read 6,724,376 times
Anyone here defending Hamas, you're as racist as the KKK, just too afraid and ashamed to admit it. And just as people should defend themselves against the KKK, Israel should defend itself against Hamas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCO7X_HOsqs

Old 05-11-2021, 09:26 PM

18,465 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Israel has met them more than halfway, agreeing to return land they won (when Arabs attacked them), but it was conditional on their agreeing that Israel has a right to exist. They refused.
Multiple times.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:27 PM

6,730 posts, read 6,724,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClapStax2DaMax View Post
I think if you're a small country, and your neighboring larger country pushes you out of your own homes, and a more powerful country does nothing and backs them, it's hard to convince these people not to hate us. Like imagine if Canada expanded it's borders, and kicked you out of your home? Your life doesn't matter, and your president, who is also power hungry, uses this to justify propaganda that Canadians are all evil. Canada doesn't care, your leader doesn't care. your life doesn't matter. Not to Canada, not to your president. To your leader, you're just something that's useful. Your pain and suffering is a useful tool for his propaganda. But you can't run to Canada because to them, you're no different than an ant. Your life does not matter at all.
You just defended a terrorist group telling kids to kill members of a certain religion. Why are you afraid to just come out and say you hate Jews? Too weak?

Old 05-11-2021, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Anyone here defending Hamas, you're as racist as the KKK, just too afraid and ashamed to admit it. And just as people should defend themselves against the KKK, Israel should defend itself against Hamas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCO7X_HOsqs
And we should note that it is the Democrats defending the Hamas attacks. Ironic when you consider that it is they, the liberals, who claim to be opposed to racism. I guess that's only when it doesn't involve Jews.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:28 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Oh, yes Gaza, the place Israel still holds military operations, blockades, and does not allow for basic fishing.

Western nations stole Palestinian land for Jews, the Jews enforced their own laws forcibly evicting Palestinians, starving and degrading them.

And then when they fight back Americans yell "MONSTER" and send billions of dollars so the Israelis can pummel them into dust.

No wonder Palestinians hate Americans.
Revisionist history to be sure. Go back and hit the books.

Go visit Israel and Palestine and see what is really happening and not what the media agenda is reporting.

By the way I agree with you that Israel behaves like a bully with a rich daddy to buy them out of trouble. I am no fan of the Israeli government but face facts. If the Palestinians didnt launch the rocket attack Israel wouldn't have retaliated.

Look no one likes the big thug at the end of the street. He is big, strong and connected up. Yes out of principle you can go take a swing at them. You might even connect. Then that big jerk hits you back and puts you in the hospital. That big jerk was content to just stand around being a jerk, until you swung at him. Whose fault is it that he hit you and hurt you? Thats the Israel situation today. Yes it sucks to be Palestinian and even more to have Hamas use you for human shields. The bad guy in this story is the Hamas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies