Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 10:05 PM

22,444 posts, read 11,969,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Listen, you will have food on your table tonight. A good meal. You family will be fed and eat as well. Dont be afraid of what fox news is showing. They want you to be afraid. Relax, enjoy life. MSM will have you living in terror as long as you keep watching.
If you're not alarmed about what is happening at the border, then you are oblivious and not paying attention
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2021, 10:09 PM

Quote:
It is lame. We are not going to become a 3rd world country. Thats what fox and all the other MSM wants people like you to believe. Keep living in that fear like they want you to. Watch out for the illegals running down your street. I think they are almost at your house as we speak.
You obviously have never seen your community and schools devastated by illegal immigration. Climb down from your ivory tower. Did you know that Biden and Kamala want to put Section 8 housing in every neighborhood? Did you also know that once illegals birth an anchor baby, due to said baby the whole family is eligible for Section 8 housing? If Biden and Kamala get their way, don't be surprised to see "illegals running down your street".

Old 05-11-2021, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You know, your flippant attitude might not be appreciated by those who have been victimized or had family members killed by people who are not even supposed to be here and were not supposed to have been let in by a government that is constitutionally liable to protect and defend its CITIZENS (rather than defending criminals from south of the border as it now does).
I couldn't rep you again...but...spot on post

Old 05-11-2021, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So what do we do -- drop the toddlers back over the other side of the fence? Or stick 'em in a boat and push them across the Rio Grande.....bus them over the border and dump them?
Either send them back to their own countries or put them up for adoption here. What is disgusting and despicable is when they find their parents, who are living here illegally, they are just handed over to them with impunity.

We all know if an American treated their kids like that, the parents would be charged with child abuse.

Old 05-11-2021, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then put the adults to work at Mexican restaurants and other restaurants. And do it legally.
Why? Because you think Americans won't do those jobs?

No, they don't deserve to be put to work. They deserve to be deported. Illegal immigration is a slap in the face to those who came here in accordance with our immigration laws and patiently awaited their turn to come here.

Old 05-11-2021, 10:55 PM

7,140 posts, read 4,733,894 times
Quote:
It is lame. We are not going to become a 3rd world country. Thats what fox and all the other MSM wants people like you to believe. Keep living in that fear like they want you to. Watch out for the illegals running down your street. I think they are almost at your house as we speak.
Ever lived in CA? It’s close.

Old 05-11-2021, 10:59 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,585,304 times
Quote:
Youre first mistake is watching fox news. MSM is a terrible place to get your news from.
As a CBP officer currently voluntold to go to the southern border to assist my CBP Border Patrol brethren’s, I guarantee you that video of hundreds of migrants crossing the southern border isn’t fake

Old 05-11-2021, 11:12 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,487,502 times
" Anyone watching the Illegal Alien show on Fox News? "

I don't watch 24/7 news anymore, so no I'm not watching. However, I'm living with it so I don't need to watch.

Old 05-12-2021, 05:56 AM

27,541 posts, read 28,625,446 times
Quote:
Youre first mistake is watching fox news. MSM is a terrible place to get your news from.
When you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger.

The oldest game in the book.

Old 05-12-2021, 05:59 AM

27,541 posts, read 28,625,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Who would you suggest for objective journalism?
You can live to be 100 but still not get an honest answer to that question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies