Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 02:41 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
2022 is going to be another Democrat bloodbath. The woke extremists in charge of the Democrat Party are totally clueless. Can’t wait.
The Trump riot was a real boon to the GOP`s recruiting efforts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2021, 02:44 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,984,385 times
We didn't elect Biden, we elected his "Minions" lurking behind the shadows. I have no idea who is in charge. Do you?

Old 05-12-2021, 02:46 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,984,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
#1: Israel will be just fine or you better hope so considering the BILLIONS in WELFARE we give them every year just to defend themselves.

#2: What exactly do you want him to say about a Cyber attack that caused this problem? Did Trump address the Toilet Paper shortage last year during the COVID Panic?

#3: Read above about the Fuel shortage.
I can wipe my butt with newspaper and junk mail, I can't drive my car on 190 proof Everclear.

Old 05-12-2021, 04:30 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Biden is an empty suit... the radicals don't think that far.. they never present any solutions.. they just like to talk about victimhood and always present problems no matter how far fetched they are but never never offer solutions..if they did , they would not have anything to complain about. This is how they gain support.. crying about this or that but solutions are kryptonite to them.

Old 05-12-2021, 04:35 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Democrats actually think the media is unbiased. It’s amusing. They also think the CDC is a public health organization, which is even more amusing.
This ^^^^

Old 05-12-2021, 05:19 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
Absolutely he needs to make a statement. Plenty of things we need to make a stand on in the last few days. Yes, he should consult his advisors, as a good leader would, but he's now had time to do that.
"Absolutely he needs to make a statement "NOT my fault man"!

Old 05-12-2021, 05:20 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Biden and his senior officials do not regard Israel as an ally. They are undoubtedly rooting for the Palestinians.

They want to limit fossil fuel and switch over everyone to renewables. Besides, so far it's only hurting red states. So what do they care?

No doubt they feel that our military needs to be taken down a peg or two. And the airlines contribute too much to global warming anyway, so big deal if they're hurting.

I truly wish I were joking with these responses, but I'm not.
"Besides, so far it's only hurting red states" NOT so!

" And the airlines contribute too much to global warming anyway"

And on one on the left EVER complains about all the dems flying around in her PRIVATE planes to make speeches. Some on global warming and climate change.

Old 05-12-2021, 05:48 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,067,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Not a word from the POTUS> our ally Israel fighting an open garage of missiles at it's major cities.

Not a word

Long lines at gas stations>stations running out of gas

Not a word

US military and US airlines have stopovers for refueling

Not a word

They are lost in these crisis, or are they?
4 years of this I don’t think we are going to make it

Old 05-12-2021, 06:06 AM

9,456 posts, read 5,216,910 times
Well, I hate to give this thought any energy, but I've told my hubs more than a few times, if we were gonna get hit again, now would be the time to do it. Incredibly weak, ineffective, and unserious leadership.

We'll be lucky to make it to the mid terms, much less through four years of this.

Old 05-12-2021, 06:56 AM

15,834 posts, read 6,539,575 times
Quote:
The fringe rags are the sources you post, which are proven to be DNC propaganda outlets. It doesn’t bother you because you’re on their side.
An incorrect and biased response. I gather my information from multiple sources; I don't follow the more more polemic channels such as Fox or MS/NBC, but mainly focus on the mainstream news sources. I am capable of detecting political bias from either side, and filtering out agendas.

But this is getting off topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies