Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 10:45 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,764 times

Advertisements

Wow!

What's up? First Biden is re-starting wall construction, and now he's treating Putin with kid gloves!

Yeah Joe, I'll bet Putin had no idea about the massive cyber attack that originated in his country. SURE!

I thought we finally were going to have a president who really stood up to this menace known as RUSSIA!?

What gives?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2021, 10:50 AM

3,405 posts, read 2,737,856 times
B1den's probably getting his "big guy" 10% from the 5 million extorted from Colonial as well.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:51 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Wow!

What's up? First Biden is re-starting wall construction, and now he's treating Putin with kid gloves!

Yeah Joe, I'll bet Putin had no idea about the massive cyber attack that originated in his country. SURE!

I thought we finally were going to have a president who really stood up to this menace known as RUSSIA!?

What gives?
Biden called Putin "a killer" and so Putin retaliated and had his people kill a gas line. Seems plausible.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:57 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,255,259 times
Yeah right Joe, just like China had nothing to do with the Covid19..

Sooo I guess if Putin had nothing to do with the pipeline hack are we supposed to be back to blaming Trump on everything?

Old 05-13-2021, 10:59 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,033,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Biden called Putin "a killer" and so Putin retaliated and had his people kill a gas line. Seems plausible.
You think it bothers Putin to be called a killer?

Old 05-13-2021, 11:01 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,311,555 times
Biden's not restarting the wall. He's fixing a flood levee which was damaged during wall construction.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:03 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Biden's not restarting the wall. He's fixing a flood levee which was damaged during wall construction.
Suuuuuuure he is!

You fell for that one too, huh?

At the end of the day what will be there? A BIG WALL!

Old 05-13-2021, 11:03 AM

2,684 posts, read 2,403,544 times
I do love it that Biden is restarting the border wall and getting along nicely with Russia.

Side note- why do Americans care so much about Russia? I can't think of any way that Russia has an impact on my life. I'm at the point now where I don't even believe the US MSM when they blame Russia for things since there was always this knee-jerk "blame Russia" response. How do we even know that Russia was involved in the hack and that it wasn't some pimple-faced kid using a VPN to route traffic through Russia in order to cover his tracks?

Old 05-13-2021, 11:06 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,418,936 times
Um...maybe because Putin perhaps had nothing to do with it?

I mean we had two Americans kill an Italian police officer, you think the US president had anything to do with that?

If some random group in the US hacks something, you think the US president has anything to do with it every single time?

Old 05-13-2021, 11:09 AM

78,448 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCresident2014 View Post
I do love it that Biden is restarting the border wall and getting along nicely with Russia.

Side note- why do Americans care so much about Russia? I can't think of any way that Russia has an impact on my life. I'm at the point now where I don't even believe the US MSM when they blame Russia for things since there was always this knee-jerk "blame Russia" response. How do we even know that Russia was involved in the hack and that it wasn't some pimple-faced kid using a VPN to route traffic through Russia in order to cover his tracks?
Intelligence and criminal investigation sources around the globe aren't easily tricked by some vpn route lol.

They're aware of the group, the group admit that they did it but said the extent was unintentional.

Basically, just like literally hundreds of other attacks around the globe like this (heck thousands), some private hackers tried to make money targeting a company with ransomware.

They didn't realize they were going to trigger this much chaos.

People go al "russia, russia, russia" because they're political hacks trained to try to link presidents to being foreign puppets etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies