Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 01:16 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,663,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
Wow, talk about hypocrisy.

Now all of a sudden you're concerned about Israel?? lol. The rise in gas prices at least on the east coast was due to Trumps favorite boy toy launching a cyber attack on the colonial pipeline.

and the job crisis is due to the fact that most are making more on unemployment due to the stimulus money. The stimulus money would never have been needed if the orange man had taken the original pandemic crisis seriously instead of making ridiculous claims that it would be over by the summer (well he didn't say which summer so I guess he's good).

So you're 1/4. the only one I agree with is the crisis at the border.
Gee I don't agree with 100% of your view. Biden canceled the Keystone pipeline and increased our dependency on foreign oil; Israel is an ally which we need because it is best positioned to keep Muslin enemies in the Middle East contained. Without the deregulation of the "orange man" to get the vaccine made in unheard of time Biden wouldn't get to take credit for handing it out; the cyberattack on Colonial pipeline could be from China (oh Hunter and Joey); all the impeachments and investigations in Trump's association with Russia proved invalid (but of course you seem to know better); the lockdowns of states were not proven to be necessary to date. People need to take proper precautions and personal responsibility without government interference.

And the highest paid government employee, Dr. Fauci, who makes more than the President, has flip flopped on so many of the mandates, no one knows what is true (except you.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2021, 01:17 PM

73,008 posts, read 62,598,043 times
I don't support Biden (I voted for Jorgensen). I don't support Trump either (voted for Gary Johnson in 2016).

Old 05-12-2021, 01:24 PM

4,389 posts, read 1,698,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Gee I don't agree with 100% of your view. Biden canceled the Keystone pipeline and increased our dependency on foreign oil; Israel is an ally which we need because it is best positioned to keep Muslin enemies in the Middle East contained. Without the deregulation of the "orange man" to get the vaccine made in unheard of time Biden wouldn't get to take credit for handing it out; the cyberattack on Colonial pipeline could be from China (oh Hunter and Joey); all the impeachments and investigations in Trump's association with Russia proved invalid (but of course you seem to know better); the lockdowns of states were not proven to be necessary to date. People need to take proper precautions and personal responsibility without government interference.

And the highest paid government employee, Dr. Fauci, who makes more than the President, has flip flopped on so many of the mandates, no one knows what is true (except you.)
Pssst, the keystone pipeline started in Canadian oilfields. That's foreign oil.

Old 05-12-2021, 01:26 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Yeah, and candy and rainbows would fall out of the sky every day! And everything would be perfect and wonderful!
Oh, how I long for those halcyon days!

Old 05-12-2021, 01:27 PM

2,486 posts, read 1,419,042 times
Het Biden,where is my gas?

Old 05-12-2021, 01:30 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,663,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
Pssst, the keystone pipeline started in Canadian oilfields. That's foreign oil.
. and would have provided 11,000 jobs to Americans. Biden will use the colonial pipeline fiasco to promote his Green New Deal. Do you think he will provide electric cars to everyone?

Old 05-12-2021, 01:34 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
Het Biden,where is my gas?
Pull my finger.

Old 05-12-2021, 01:34 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
We wouldn't have the crisis at the border nor would we have the Job crisis. We also wouldn't have all these high gas prices and cost of goods. Plus Biden isn't even speaking out on the crisis in Israel.

Do the clowns in the White House even care about any of these crises? They sure are quiet. They are hiding out hoping they just go away while trying to figure out how they can cheat the next election.
Right. If Trump was still in office, we'd still have a raging pandemic and businesses would still be shut down. Meaning no jobs begging to be filled and no demand for gasoline.

Old 05-12-2021, 01:37 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,397,020 times
Yes. Because he handled his first crisis so well....LOL.

Old 05-12-2021, 01:40 PM

10,090 posts, read 7,763,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Right. If Trump was still in office, we'd still have a raging pandemic and businesses would still be shut down. Meaning no jobs begging to be filled and no demand for gasoline.
Ok. Sure. Keep believing that if it helps you get through your day. Keep being clueless. Y'all need to be 'woke' up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies