Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 11:16 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,655,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Wow!
What's up? First Biden is re-starting wall construction, and now he's treating Putin with kid gloves!
Yeah Joe, I'll bet Putin had no idea about the massive cyber attack that originated in his country. SURE!
I thought we finally were going to have a president who really stood up to this menace known as RUSSIA!?
What gives?
What is more, I just heard Biden say that if the Russian Government is behind the hack, we will not retaliate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2021, 11:17 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,655,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCresident2014 View Post
I do love it that Biden is restarting the border wall and getting along nicely with Russia.

Side note- why do Americans care so much about Russia? I can't think of any way that Russia has an impact on my life. I'm at the point now where I don't even believe the US MSM when they blame Russia for things since there was always this knee-jerk "blame Russia" response. How do we even know that Russia was involved in the hack and that it wasn't some pimple-faced kid using a VPN to route traffic through Russia in order to cover his tracks?
You are SO naive.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:17 AM

2,518 posts, read 1,300,113 times
CNN says Putin is the most powerful man in the world.
Nothing happens in America without his approval.

He routinely elects US presidents.
If the sun rises in America...

Old 05-13-2021, 11:31 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Suuuuuuure he is!

You fell for that one too, huh?

At the end of the day what will be there? A BIG WALL!
You appear to be the one that has “fallen for” something, that being the idea that Biden agrees with Trump now on the wall. He does not.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:37 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Wow!

What's up? First Biden is re-starting wall construction, and now he's treating Putin with kid gloves!

Yeah Joe, I'll bet Putin had no idea about the massive cyber attack that originated in his country. SURE!

I thought we finally were going to have a president who really stood up to this menace known as RUSSIA!?

What gives?
now leftist will have to call zhoe 'putin's puppet,' in order not to be blatant hypocrites.... right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
You think it bothers Putin to be called a killer?
well...

Biden Calls Putin A “Killer” And Russia Retaliates

Old 05-13-2021, 11:40 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Intelligence and criminal investigation sources around the globe aren't easily tricked by some vpn route lol.

They're aware of the group, the group admit that they did it but said the extent was unintentional.

Basically, just like literally hundreds of other attacks around the globe like this (heck thousands), some private hackers tried to make money targeting a company with ransomware.

They didn't realize they were going to trigger this much chaos.

People go al "russia, russia, russia" because they're political hacks trained to try to link presidents to being foreign puppets etc.
Not much goes on in Russia of any scale Putin is unaware of. I wouldn't shed a tear if Putin send Biden a few nice pics of dead hackers saying, "It was unintentional. They kept running their bodies into bullets. We take out our trash. No need for anything further as you wont hear from them again. Have a nice day. Vlad."

Not likely to happen but dare to dream.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:42 AM

2,518 posts, read 1,300,113 times
Quote:
Why can't Biden order border agents in San Diego to cut a section of the border wall and go home every Sunday?
He can also send Social Security workers to the opening, so people could sign for benefits immediately.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:55 AM

15,844 posts, read 6,547,612 times
What Biden said is there's no evidence of Putin's involvement, but he still bears some responsibility.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:59 AM

43,119 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Come on folks...Putin and Russia were only the bad guys under the Trump administration.

Old 05-13-2021, 12:41 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
You appear to be the one that has “fallen for” something, that being the idea that Biden agrees with Trump now on the wall. He does not.
"Not another foot of wall will be built under my administration."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies