Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2021, 09:14 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
We have so many Liberal clairvoyants in this thread. If you folks are so sure the audit will come up empty, why are you still braying about it?
Not braying...They are laughing about this whole cyber ninja farce...You gotta admit it's a comedy show.

Old 05-16-2021, 09:47 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Not braying...They are laughing about this whole cyber ninja farce...You gotta admit it's a comedy show.
You sound scared of something.
First they deny it. Then they defend it and it suddenly destroys them.
Character assassination, with slander, is a desperate move in any litigation.
It is a signal for the opposition to go in for the kill.

Old 05-16-2021, 10:14 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Please. No one is scared of anything. You dont get it. If Arizona had hired a reputable audit company? That wasn't led by someone who makes up conspiracy theories? And has been a non stop clown show? That wasn't funded by unknown money.

People might take this seriously. But the GOP is one the afraid. Afraid of a audit that might actually find something. They chose a clowncar company to run it in order to manufacture nonsense. To continue the big lie. Know what that does? it damages our country, and our faith in our elections. It hurts the basis of our democracy.

Its not some "weird sign". Its just more proof of the bad faith of the company doing this. How many times will you folks be lied too before you realize reality?

Old 05-16-2021, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Scared? desperate?...Still living in your alternate reality I see....No for me the entire "The election was stolen boo hoo" is nothing but a comedy show, A real funny comedy show...You believers in that nonsense are cracking me up.

Old 05-16-2021, 11:40 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
We have so many Liberal clairvoyants in this thread. If you folks are so sure the audit will come up empty, why are you still braying about it?
One does have to wonder. If they were so sure of themselves, they would be sitting back all cool, calm and collected secure in the knowledge that there was no fraud. Instead, they are constantly screaming that nothing shady happened.

I think they are all terrified as to what will turn up in the audits.

Old 05-16-2021, 11:42 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Scared? desperate?...Still living in your alternate reality I see....No for me the entire "The election was stolen boo hoo" is nothing but a comedy show, A real funny comedy show...You believers in that nonsense are cracking me up.
Again, why do you even care? This isn't your country. Instead, you should worry about your own country. It's not like your country doesn't have any issues.

In reality, you have no idea as to what happened in the 2020 US election. After all, you have made to effort to look at the other side of the coin.

Old 05-16-2021, 11:48 PM

558 posts, read 338,504 times
Why is taking forever? Biden ballots go in the Biden box. Trump votes go in the Trump box.

A 4-year-old can do this.

Old 05-16-2021, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Again, why do you even care? This isn't your country. Instead, you should worry about your own country. It's not like your country doesn't have any issues.

In reality, you have no idea as to what happened in the 2020 US election. After all, you have made to effort to look at the other side of the coin.
I thought my post made it clear.it's funny, but also dangerous...The only thing I care about is this...Since I also live in a democracy I see what damage Trump and his minions are doing democracy, and we have our share of nut cases in Canada as well....Some of those nut cases are applauding what is going on in your Trump world.

Old 05-17-2021, 04:57 AM

8,420 posts, read 7,419,986 times
Quote:
Correct. They deleted all the files, but did not format the hard drive and they were recovered by the Cyber guys.
Well, the only thing correct in the above statement is that the hard drive wasn't reformatted.

But the the Arizona State Senate audit liaison Ken Bennett has already had to walk back the claims of file deletion as proof of malfeasance made on the official Twitter account of the Arizona audit. Turns out that some anonymous and unsupervised AZ audit volunteers had been in control of the twitter account and simply posted unvetted crap. The Arizona Senate president published a letter to the chairman of the Maricopa County election board based upon the unvetted tweet, claiming malfeasance on the part of the election board, and inviting the chairman to testify in front of the Arizona Senate to explain himself. And now, the claim originally made by the AZ audit twitter account is being recanted by the AZ audit Senate liaison.

Goes to show just how out of control the entire audit is.

The premise of this thread is based on a lie.

Hire clowns, expect a clown show.

And the clown show starts back up on May 21st at Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

Old 05-17-2021, 05:10 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
One does have to wonder. If they were so sure of themselves, they would be sitting back all cool, calm and collected secure in the knowledge that there was no fraud. Instead, they are constantly screaming that nothing shady happened.

I think they are all terrified as to what will turn up in the audits.
Well the president and Karen Fann the senate head are raising these issues in public, why is the president stating "the entire database is deleted" and why is Fann using Twitter to publicize these issues.

Terrified LOL.

Tune into the public hearing today and listen to how embarrassing clown car turns out.

Quote:
“Enough with the defamation. Enough with the unfounded allegations,” Richer tweeted on Thursday. “I came to this office to competently, fairly, and lawfully administer the duties of the office. Not to be accused by own party of shredding ballots and deleting files for an election I didn’t run. Enough.”

The board, led by Republican chairman Jack Sellers, have been aggressively using Twitter to push back, firing off messages slamming the private company doing the audit. The board plans to hold a public hearing Monday.

“I know you all have grown weary of lies and half-truths six months after 2020 general elections,” Sellers said on Friday in announcing Monday’s meeting.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ement-unhinged
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.