Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2021, 11:13 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
A BLM supporter murdered an innocent woman. Start thinking for yourself, start caring about the truth

^^^ Another example of an attempt to rewrite what happened at the capitol on Jan. 6th.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2021, 12:24 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I keep seeing posts deflecting from the Capitol insurrection, being rewritten by a Republican congressman as a tour, to "hypocrisy" over summer riots.

First: No Democrat is rewriting history about those summer riots and vandalism. We have not deflected from those riots by responding with, "What about the Capitol riots?"

https://theprosecutionproject.org/20...0many%20others.

The Republicans need to start owning responsibility. Those trump flags that were used on Jan. 6th to beat Capitol police were not part of the "tour!"
It's too late for the Republican Party to do that. This is because they have already been defined as the party that will never ever accept the outcome of the 2020 election even though no significant vote fraud was found, and believe the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol was just a minor incident.

Old 05-15-2021, 03:04 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Trump isn't in office.
But he's suppose to be, legitimately, right?

Old 05-15-2021, 03:13 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
So sorry that you cannot face reality which the MAGA party told you to ignore and reject.
Pot calling kettle as the left for the most part adhere lock, stock and barrel to everything the Democratic leaders preach - TG there are some like me that realizes the lies are own party tell. Not all Trump supporters are Republican - many conservative Democrats do not like what is being pushed down our throats.

Old 05-15-2021, 03:35 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Pot calling kettle as the left for the most part adhere lock, stock and barrel to everything the Democratic leaders preach - TG there are some like me that realizes the lies are own party tell. Not all Trump supporters are Republican - many conservative Democrats do not like what is being pushed down our throats.
Oh, BS. There is always a ton of disagreement over what various Democratic leaders support.

Right now at least one Democratic Senator is blocking getting rid of the filibuster, even though this means blocking what Democrats are trying to accomplish.

The longstanding story is, "I don't belong to an organized political party. I'm a Democrat."

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

It's been years since I toured the Capitol, but I don't recall having to bust down doors, or attack police officers to get in.

Also, don't recall any fellow tourists pooping in the hallways, chanting they intended to hang anyone, or making off with furniture and computers.

Must have gone on a slow day.

Old 05-15-2021, 05:32 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
But he's suppose to be, legitimately, right?
Mike Lindell said Trump would be in office in August.

Old 05-15-2021, 09:06 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times
Quote:
Republicans, when are you going to realize the trump people elected to office think you have no ability to think for yourselves?
Does it make you feel better that ONE violent riot by a few right people happened and you focus on it as if it excuses the billions and billions of damaged caused by the left in every city in the US and it is STILL continuing today? Do you really think that one riot means something in comparison to what you and your left has done? You have destroyed most every city and they will never recover. People are fleeing. You must be so proud. lol

Old 05-15-2021, 09:18 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Oh my, we have a real winner. Please tell me how constitutional the 'CHOP' was in Seattle.

We're waiting.
I know you want to gloss over the riot of the Capitol by deflecting to BLM but your deflection just doesn't work. Congress was in session counting the electoral votes to officially elect the next president which is a part of our Constitution. Why do you think the rioters stormed the Capitol. Give me your honest assessment.

Old 05-15-2021, 09:22 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I know you want to gloss over the riot of the Capitol by deflecting to BLM but your deflection just doesn't work. Congress was in session counting the electoral votes to officially elect the next president which is a part of our Constitution. Why do you think the rioters stormed the Capitol. Give me your honest assessment.
Honest?

Dare to dream.

Old 05-15-2021, 11:32 PM

2,400 posts, read 782,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
It's too late for the Republican Party to do that. This is because they have already been defined as the party that will never ever accept the outcome of the 2020 election even though no significant vote fraud was found, and believe the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol was just a minor incident.
As if. When was the last time the Dimwitocrats accepted the outcome of an election they lost?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies