Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2021, 08:41 AM

15,153 posts, read 11,662,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Yeps, the dems are so good at!
After all...they voted for one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2021, 08:51 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,748,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I understand. After all, it would be futile for you to brag about your dementia riddled pedo. But hey, he can ride a bike, so there's that.

The more childish name-calling, the more I like it. It means you're a disgruntled voter due to the realization that a majority of Americans rejected the right-wing loons who have taken over your party. You know that but you resist admitting it because it's frustrating for you.

Old 05-16-2021, 09:02 AM

51,697 posts, read 25,979,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I understand. After all, it would be futile for you to brag about your dementia riddled pedo. But hey, he can ride a bike, so there's that.
Biden can also govern. So there's that.

But back to the topic at hand -- Trump rallies.

Wonder if he'll be doing the old man shuffle dance to music that has a cease and desist order against him using it at his rallies.

Wonder who he'll be insulting and what the call and response chant will be.

Old 05-16-2021, 09:13 AM

15,360 posts, read 12,692,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" I know" Really! Well, it was NOT Trump who was called "The Messiah"!
it was Hannity, Rush and Fox News who called Obama the messiah

Old 05-16-2021, 09:19 AM

1,094 posts, read 501,894 times
Don't have dog in this fight as we're independents but just form observing the tendencies among the Republicans in our neighborhood, if Trump wants the GOP nomination in 2024 he'll get it by acclamation. Don't know if any GOP leader has had this much power in the party, not even Reagan in his hey-day-- look what happened to Liz Cheney for getting out of line. The USA is polarized as bad as 1850's now if not worse, splintered along much more lines and the conservatives around us are not in a kumbiyah mood on anything. They're spoiling for a fight and Trump is the one to bring it.

Old 05-16-2021, 10:48 AM

24,283 posts, read 12,903,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
The more childish name-calling, the more I like it. It means you're a disgruntled voter due to the realization that a majority of Americans rejected the right-wing loons who have taken over your party. You know that but you resist admitting it because it's frustrating for you.
Haha! Look at you. You seem to have conveniently forgotten your own childish name-calling, that you and the left-wing loons love doing. Calling Trump the messiah, when everyone knows that's how the left thinks of Obama, but hey even Obama thinks that's what he is.

It is obvious that deep down you feel that you are the disgruntled voter. You know that the only option given to you through the chicanery of your leaders is a man who is slipping into dementia, who is easy to control, who is bought and paid for by other countries and whose own daughter pointed the pedo finger at. And, a VP pick that was made through affirmative action and not on merit. Yeah, it's easy to see why you're the frustrated one.

Old 05-16-2021, 11:02 AM

2,572 posts, read 1,656,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
https://rsbnetwork.com/news/trump-pl...june-and-july/

Please Mr President, Hold them during Madcows timeslot so she can cry into her carpet samples at getting ZERO RATINGS

It will be so refreshing to actually hear positive news about the USA
Not surprised, loser probably needs to siphon more money from the gullible.

Old 05-16-2021, 11:44 AM

1,709 posts, read 643,034 times
Good, I am all for trump scamming money out of his supporters. I hope they all donate large sums of money.

Old 05-16-2021, 12:25 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,662,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Good, I am all for trump scamming money out of his supporters. I hope they all donate large sums of money.
"Scamming"? how so exactly? What cnn loser has you so brainwashed into thinking that?

Old 05-16-2021, 12:28 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,324,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
"Scamming"? how so exactly? What cnn loser has you so brainwashed into thinking that?
They must be thinking of BLM scamming money from folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies