Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2021, 12:17 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
You can speculate privately all you want as to what you assume I'm thinking but you don't have the right to attribute those thoughts to me.

i.e. Don't try to put your words in my mouth.
Well, what else am I suppose to get out of someone wishing that an 11 year old would be shot to death? What do you expect me to speculate out of that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
On paper, you are right. In real life practice, we have no mechanism in place to do what you propose. His mother cannot move him out of his toxic environment. Nobody is going to remove him from his mother until he is incarcerated. Even if they could remove him, most orphanages and foster homes lack the love, attention, and sheer dedication required to turn around a broken kid. So many foster parents do so primarily for the money.

On paper for a PhD dissertation, sure there are potential theoretical fixes. In the real world, no. He just circles the drain until he finally is put in some gladiator academy somewhere after being convicted for homicide.
His mother is likely the problem. Alot of criminals were raised as the illegitimate children of mothers who were not prepared to be mothers in the first place. A mother who wasn't fit to be a mother procreating with a "man" who wasn't husband or father material. He can be removed from his mother's custody, and California law supports it. It just needs to be enforced, and it's not being enforced.

Now, I agree that the foster homes, group homes, or orphanages don't have the kind of environment that this kid needed in the first place. He's just a number in said system.

This said, something does need to be done. At 11 years old, it's not legal to put a kid in adult prison. Sterilization isn't legal either under the circumstances. Said 11 year old isn't retarded, and it isn't medically necessary for said kid. Not only that, this is a minor we're talking about, pre-pubescent at that. Something needs to be done to prevent said kid from becoming even worse in the future. And it must be done within legal and Constitutional parameters.

Old 05-16-2021, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
He was released into the custody of his mother so he can commit more crimes. He drove a hijacked car. These are serious crimes.
And thus, this should not happen. Said kid belongs in juvenile detention.

Old 05-16-2021, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Step #1 - immediate and irreversible sterilization. Yes, even at this age, hopefully before he breeds. Criminals bred him and he will only produce more.

I agree with others that he will likely be dead by 18 and certainly by 21. Lessen the damage to society in the future by pouring some bleach in the gene pool.

Step #2 - figure out what to do with him in the here and now. It’s not going to work anyhow.
Sterilizing a minor is illegal. And a person can't be sterilized unless it's for said person's own health or if said person is considered "retarded", which has to be determined by a doctor.

You need to come up with a punishment that's legal and Constitutional.

Old 05-16-2021, 12:41 PM

929 posts, read 304,244 times
There aren’t any instant solutions from Government. Their hands off attitude is expected when blame starts being considered for the decline of the social fabric in America. Take God out of everywhere you can, keep supporting out of wedlock births financially and actively seek more “ rights “ for those accused of crimes, etc.

Just as the individuals are part of a specific “ community” , the solution has to rest with the very community from whence it came. Unfortunately that offers little protection and guarantees to the rest of society outside that sphere, who may become the next set of victims, but that is where were are headed anyway.

We are close to becoming a totally different society. It already exists to some degree, with the gated communities for the upper income groups, and the no man’s land of the inner city . In between we have property lots and homes surrounded by concrete walls and locking gates.

If the Biden Regime gets their way, the suburbs will be the next destination for zoning takeovers and allow all sorts of changes based on feelings and opinions of oppression and discrimination.

This 11 year old is a vision of the future. I predicated years ago of a crime wave by Juveniles when I noticed out of wedlock births rising rapidly not only in the inner city, but in other social economic strata as well. The rising divorce rate ,along with the self centered , entitlement generation has resulted in parents across the board that just can’t make the commitment needed for quality parenting. This is not a racial issue, bad parents come in all races and ethnicities.

Feminism has also been a somewhat negative influence at times. Raising children has been put on a side rail in order for the Express Career to take precedence on the Main Track.

It’s a mess. No easy answers. Lock your car, be careful out there, the worse is yet to come.

Old 05-16-2021, 12:51 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is the first thread that I can remember anyone suggesting that an 11 year-old be put to death, locked up for life, or sterilized.
And I don’t blame them. How many cars did you jack at 11? I rest my case. Reminds me of the two girls who killed and car jacked an immigrants Uber eats driver.

These delinquents, a product of failed Democratic policies that have incentivized their fathers to leave and that they are permanent victims, are only acting out on what they’ve been brainwashed to do: criminality and passing blame to white people.

You cannot tell a demographic they are helpless victims, then get shocked and disown them when they resort to horrific criminality. Democrats have owned the black vote and this is their product: high crime.

Old 05-16-2021, 12:54 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
What family? The streets are his family and home.
He was raised by his "Village" as Hillary and Democrats like to out it

Old 05-16-2021, 12:56 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
And to our Democrat controlled media "White Supremist are at fault".

Old 05-16-2021, 01:04 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,239,538 times
This is a sad and often repeated story that will no doubt end in tragedy for this kid and possibly his victims.

In his year book he will be voted most likely to die by cop. What is really sad is his death will mean more to the community that has turned its back on him than his life has.

Old 05-16-2021, 01:05 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
And to our Democrat controlled media "White Supremist are at fault".
And if there’s no white people to blame, just blame the “legacy of slavery.”

Because apparently newly freed African slaves were too busy robbing and assaulting Asians and whites to be worried about prosperity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies