Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2021, 02:04 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What patriots?
Anyone other than you and your ilk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2021, 02:19 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Yes or no, was that terrorism. Stop dodging my question.
You are dodging the question that I asked first. If you want my answer to your question, I can give it to you when you give me the answer to mine first. You're the one that brought up BLM, not me. I asked about Jan 6th.

Old 05-16-2021, 02:31 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
You are dodging the question that I asked first. If you want my answer to your question, I can give it to you when you give me the answer to mine first. You're the one that brought up BLM, not me. I asked about Jan 6th.
No, Jan 6 rioters were not terrorists cause none of them charged with any terrorism act.

Let me guess your answer “no, BLM rioters are not terrorists”

So I guess we are even.

Old 05-16-2021, 02:40 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
One more time

-BLM “peaceful” protests and “summer of love” via burning and looting for the whole summer of 2020
-Shocked and horrified of “peaceful” protest at the US Capitol beginning of 2021

Signed, loony toon liberals of citydata

Old 05-16-2021, 03:04 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
No, Jan 6 rioters were not terrorists cause none of them charged with any terrorism act.

So I guess we are even.
You’re not going to get an answer out of folks that defend and likely partook in burning, looting, causing $1B+ in damages. Besides, they’re entitled to do that because muh entitlement and oppression.

Old 05-16-2021, 03:05 PM

Quote:

So I guess we are even.
So you disagree with the FBI definition of terrorism and think terrorism only happens when a person is charged and convicted, or is it not because it goes against your political views since you call BLM.

By the FBI definition, the BLM protesters did not commit acts if terrorism. Those that chose to have a riot, did. Mind you, I have been consistent on this. I condemned the molotov cocktails and did call that terrorism. Why, because that was an act of violence with a political message. The person who was arrested for it, I don't recall if they were charged on terrorism charges, but should have been. As should the zip-tie carriers and those caught using bear spray during Jan 6th or the guy allegedly planting bombs on Jan 5th.

Happy now, or are you gonna accuse me of not calling all BLMers terrorists? Mind you, I also said not all at the rally on Jan 6th were terrorists...

Old 05-16-2021, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
You’re not going to get an answer out of folks that defend and likely partook in burning, looting, causing $1B+ in damages.
Spoke too soon bub. See the above post. I think an apology is in order...

Old 05-16-2021, 03:07 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Spoke too soon bub. See the above post. I think an apology is in order...
Lol. Your thinking is once again wrong, bub.

Old 05-16-2021, 03:25 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
So you disagree with the FBI definition of terrorism and think terrorism only happens when a person is charged and convicted, or is it not because it goes against your political views since you call BLM.

By the FBI definition, the BLM protesters did not commit acts if terrorism. Those that chose to have a riot, did. Mind you, I have been consistent on this. I condemned the molotov cocktails and did call that terrorism. Why, because that was an act of violence with a political message. The person who was arrested for it, I don't recall if they were charged on terrorism charges, but should have been. As should the zip-tie carriers and those caught using bear spray during Jan 6th or the guy allegedly planting bombs on Jan 5th.

Happy now, or are you gonna accuse me of not calling all BLMers terrorists? Mind you, I also said not all at the rally on Jan 6th were terrorists...
To the bold, yes. if you are charged an not convicted then what? Did they not meet or not meet the acts of terrorism?

The rest of you post is useless after your first paragraph.

Old 05-16-2021, 03:45 PM

23,589 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Nope
Actually, yep.

Quit pretending that I agreed with everything in that post, I did not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies