Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 07:02 AM

18,804 posts, read 8,462,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 419 View Post

Yep. Massive increases depression and other psychological problems, suicides, lives and livelihoods destroyed for nothing. And people still defend these draconian measures.
Suicides in the USA were surprisingly down in 2020.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...ata-shows.html
https://www.axios.com/suicide-decrea...864a24449.html

Old 05-21-2021, 07:40 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,567,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
I highly suspect that you are being compensated by big pharma to monitor this forum.
lol this never gets old

more conspiracies please!

Old 05-21-2021, 07:51 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,567,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Heres one of the reasons why there is so much injury, Australia GP says dont get the vaccine if already infected - link

A few articles are out that talk about it, but not much...health agencies rather people get hospitalized than risk vaccine hesitancy.

in contrast to this Australian GP
Thanks for the info

https://www.mdpi.com/2075-1729/11/3/249/htm
"In conclusion, this extensive survey of over 2000 recipients of COVID-19 vaccines confirmed the findings of recent randomised controlled trials (RCTs) demonstrating that COVID-19 vaccines are generally safe with limited severe side effects.

Old 05-21-2021, 08:11 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
They work for NIH. 40-50% of them got vaccinated. Why would they have only become eligible?
You tell me. You seem to be the one with all the answers. Perhaps you're aware of who was eligible for the vaccine at first, and who is eligible now?

Quote:
Remarkable how folks, with so much money on the line to declare a death Covid, are still fuzzy on the stats.
Your "facts" are what's fuzzy on this point.

Quote:
If you’re vaccinated, why are you concerned with what other folks choose to do? No faith in the vaccine?
Do you want to get rid of prevention measures? Get the damn vaccine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Covid won't kill 99.5% of those that get it.
The vaccine is killing people who had virtually no risk of death from covid. 15 yr olds, 17 yr olds, healthy 40 yr olds...
Evidence?

Old 05-21-2021, 08:15 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
peaks in: Gateway Pundit?

leaves*

Old 05-21-2021, 08:58 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Quite the backpedal, and there’s many articles that insinuate it’s exactly what’s been done.

Stiff penalties only if caught.

With science confirming that the vaccine has caused serious side affects, what makes you think that everyone should do and think like you do?
And let’s not forget the virus has a 99%+ survival rate.
Insinuations based on no facts.

They would get caught. Medicare does chart audits.

The number of serious adverse reactions to any of the vaccines is vanishingly small compared to the havoc the virus has wreaked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYEL1NER View Post
I haven't heard much in the way of how the 5mos and up trials are going but I have to imagine they are going well. Hopefully emergency authorization is given soon for that age group if no problems are found. I'd like for my whole family to be vaxxed by the end of the year.
Me, too. I want it for my grandkids and nieces and nephews are anxious for their kids to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The vaccine deaths info has been out for a while now. Sadly, the latest I read was the 11 year old who interviewed Barrack Obama died May 1st at age 23 of " natural causes". " Passed away suddenly", "died unexpectedly of natural causes". They're the new buzz words.
You think he died after being vaccinated? If that were true why on earth would his family not say so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
lol this never gets old

more conspiracies please!
The pharma shill gambit is the Hail Mary pass when someone who is anti-vaccine finds himself unable to refute the evidence that a vaccine is safe and effective.

My favorite is the poster who said I must be Anthony Fauci! Talk about a compliment!

Old 05-22-2021, 07:19 PM

1,094 posts, read 498,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 419 View Post
Oh geez, that is awful! I'm so sorry for your losses!!

My uncle in his 90s was doing great too until the "vaccine" put him in the hospital. And then he supposedly contracted covid while in the hospital, post-vaccine. (Although his covid symptoms were mild while his serious issues were vaccine related, I'm sure the hospital was happy to get the bonus money by noting "Covid" on his chart.) His recovery and rehab was long and difficult and he still has symptoms because of the ordeal.

Been hearing more and more cases like this around our neck of woods, some got the shots and fully vaccinated just last month, already getting sick with COVID. Becomes more clear that CDC and media are wildly under-reporting the true number of break-through infections of vaccinated people getting COVID19. Maybe not deliberately though, seems main factor is when most COVID cases get reported publicly, the hospitals don't report vaccination status either way. So we don't know whether they got the shot or not, but unless it's explicitly noted, the media stupidly assumes they didn't get the shot when it's more a matter of 'maybe yes, maybe no".

Old 05-22-2021, 07:24 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
https://theempoweror.com/2021/05/22/...eneca-vaccine/
Quote:
Stephanie Dubois, of Cypress, is a model with RMG Model Agency. She is currently hospitalized and in a coma after a brain hemorrhage. Her condition is said to be a reaction from the Covid Astra Zeneca vaccine. According to friends and family on social media, it is not likely that she will survive.

Old 05-22-2021, 07:26 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
You tell me. You seem to be the one with all the answers. Perhaps you're aware of who was eligible for the vaccine at first, and who is eligible now?

Your "facts" are what's fuzzy on this point.

Do you want to get rid of prevention measures? Get the damn vaccine.

Evidence?
Seems obvious that if 40-50% were eligible that others were eligible to, but since you’re assuming they weren’t, perhaps you should inquire and find out?

Facts are that it’s produced serious side affects.

Lol. Folks will get the vaccine when they feel it’s best for them. “Their bodies their choice”

Old 05-22-2021, 07:29 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Insinuations based on no facts.

They would get caught. Medicare does chart audits.

The number of serious adverse reactions to any of the vaccines is vanishingly small compared to the havoc the virus has wreaked.

Me, too. I want it for my grandkids and nieces and nephews are anxious for their kids to get it.

You think he died after being vaccinated? If that were true why on earth would his family not say so?

The pharma shill gambit is the Hail Mary pass when someone who is anti-vaccine finds himself unable to refute the evidence that a vaccine is safe and effective.

My favorite is the poster who said I must be Anthony Fauci! Talk about a compliment!
Lol. As if they wouldn’t chance the consequences in exchange for huge $$$.

In their defense, Fauci has proven he has no idea what he’s talking about from the very beginning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies