Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What happens if fraud is PROVEN in the 2020 presidential election?
revote in the states in which fraud occurred 15 10.07%
disqualification of those who gained office via fraud and "2nd place" installed 16 10.74%
revote of the entire nation- fraud candidates disqualified 9 6.04%
nothing at all 91 61.07%
state legislatures recast electoral votes 18 12.08%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 06:34 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Watch the hearing. You'll see.
Yes, I saw the witness willingly give it and spell it. She could have refused. Then she (Johnson) got a lot of threats of death and lynching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2021, 06:37 PM

17,374 posts, read 16,518,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Yes, I saw the witness willingly give it and spell it. She could have refused.
The witness wasn't going to be intimidated. That speaks more about the witness's bravery than anything else.

Old 05-17-2021, 06:43 PM

Quote:
The witness wasn't going to be intimidated. That speaks more about the witness's bravery than anything else.
The witness who made general accusations and didn't, at least according to her affidavit, try to do anything about it at the time? Maybe she expounded in the hearing, I don't know (I should look for transcript) but then again, she wasn't under oath so it's not as meaningful as you think.

Quote:
Kenny acknowledged the seriousness of the accusations but was not convinced.

“Ms. Jacob’s information is generalized. It asserts behavior with no date, location or frequency or names of employees,†he wrote. “In addition, [she] offers no indication of whether she took steps to address the alleged misconduct or to [alert] any supervisor about the alleged voter fraud. Ms. Jacob only came forward after the unofficial results of the voting indicated former Vice President Biden was the winner in the state of Michigan.â€
https://www.courthousenews.com/michi...ction-results/

Old 05-17-2021, 06:49 PM

Quote:
The witness who made general accusations and didn't, at least according to her affidavit, try to do anything about it at the time? Maybe she expounded in the hearing, I don't know (I should look for transcript) but then again, she wasn't under oath so it's not as meaningful or brave.

https://www.courthousenews.com/michi...ction-results/
Oh, no, don't read the transcript. You really need to watch the video of the hearing. Assuming you want to understand what the outrage was about.

Old 05-17-2021, 06:52 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
If you actually bothered to look at court documents, you would know that they saw data. Stuff like Ramsland's goofy mixup of Michigan and Minnesota and more. Complaints aren't just one liners where they say "Democrats stole the election!". They lay out what they are suing over and attach things like affidavits and reports as evidence.
They did not have the data for the audit.. they did not have the Dominion machines. They did not have the actual in your hand evidence.. that is what they wanted.. an investigation. It was NEVER disproven..by saying there was no fraud does not mean a thing..

Old 05-17-2021, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Oh, no, don't read the transcript. You really need to watch the video of the hearing. Assuming you want to understand what the outrage was about.
Some people read better than they hear audio. I am one of those, so I like reading to make sure what is going on. It's also much faster since I had professional training in speed reading.

Do you ever wonder why none of these hearings were official? Held in places like hotels? Didn't put people under oath? Why the judges didn't find the affidavits convincing...despite what people say, at least some of them were officially presented in lawsuits.

Old 05-17-2021, 06:59 PM

8,415 posts, read 7,412,065 times
Quote:
CJ Johnson doxed one of the witnesses in a very intimidating way. She was disciplined for good reason. I'm not sure what news source you watch but you might want to branch out a bit. The devil is in the details.
You know, you keep throwing stuff out without anything to back it up. I'm doing a lot of digging because of this.

How about I just say that everything you claim no one should simply take as truth because you've not put in the work.

Quote:
As far as Monica Palmer goes, she was verbally assaulted for trying to do her job. Of course she felt threatened and bullied.
But she herself said it wasn't a factor in her final vote - you keep glossing over that.

Now imagine I said the following in my Samuel L. Jackson voice (Jules Winnfield or Nick Fury, not Richmond Valentine):

The woman, and her fellow Republican board member, were disenfranchising nearly 200K voters because of a mismatch of vote counts amounting to 400 - she was in actuality attempting to stop people having their votes counted.
To put it in context - imagine what some 2nd Amendment proponents would say if they were sitting in a government board review meeting and someone on that board voted to take their guns away, immediately. Think that there might be some anger and shouting? Maybe more?

But back here in reality no one threatened Monica Palmer's life, no one threatened to lynch her.

Unlike what happened to State Representative Johnson.

Old 05-17-2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Some people read better than they hear audio. I am one of those, so I like reading to make sure what is going on. It's also much faster since I had professional training in speed reading.

Do you ever wonder why none of these hearings were official? Held in places like hotels? Didn't put people under oath? Why the judges didn't find the affidavits convincing...despite what people say, at least some of them were officially presented in lawsuits.
Then read it, just be aware that you will not be getting the full picture of what actually happened during that hearing and without the full picture your opinion on what transpired is not that relevant.

Old 05-17-2021, 07:04 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The comment you made was BS and not sincere.

Hence when shown that your exact argument indicted your own side too, you quickly abandoned it and moved the goal posts.

Is it possible that people like you in both parties are destroying America?

4 years and Hillary is still lying about 2016 being stolen.

The 500+ violent acts of riots and insurrection that we saw the past year had many people complaining about the 2016 election being stolen. Is it possible Hillary contributed to this anger?
So how long did the election audits last in 2016, how many court cases, how many congressmen and senators vote agains certification in January and request a national audit.

Old 05-17-2021, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
You know, you keep throwing stuff out without anything to back it up. I'm doing a lot of digging because of this.

How about I just say that everything you claim no one should simply take as truth because you've not put in the work.

But she herself said it wasn't a factor in her final vote - you keep glossing over that.

Now imagine I said the following in my Samuel Jackson voice:

The woman, and her fellow Republican board member, was disenfranchising nearly 200K voters because of a mismatch of vote counts amounting to 400 - she was in actuality attempting to stop people having their votes counted.
To put it in context - imagine what some 2nd Amendment proponents would say if they were sitting in a government board review meeting and someone on that board voted to take their guns away, immediately. Think that there might be some anger and shouting? Maybe more?

But back here in reality no one threatened Monica Palmer's life, no one threatened to lynch her.

Unlike what happened to State Representative Johnson.
I'm the one throwing stuff out there, huh? if you want to believe that Rep Johnson is a victim in all of this then so be it.

I can't argue with that brand of logic. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies