Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2021, 06:42 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
And? Some quotes from a woman in 1939. Hardly forcing black women or any woman to have an abortion.

Human eugenics was actually a common ideology during the late 19th to early 20th century, and not only among white men but black men also.
It still is. Note where most of PP's abortion facilities are located:

https://www.protectingblacklife.org/...ets/index.html

That's no accident. Targeting women of color for abortions is an ugly display of white supremacy and white privilege. Why aren't the SJWs outraged?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2021, 08:02 AM

36,498 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It still is. Note where most of PP's abortion facilities are located:

https://www.protectingblacklife.org/...ets/index.html

That's no accident. Targeting women of color for abortions is an ugly display of white supremacy and white privilege. Why aren't the SJWs outraged?
Oh, good lord quotes from 1939 during an era of human eugenics taken out of context, locations of PP clinics, that provide health services (those areas have lower percentage of blacks) which BTW provide female health services and are not abortions clinics is not forcing anyone to have an abortion.
It would appear that you believe black and Hispanic women are too ignorant and weak to make medical/health decision on their own. That has not been my experience.

Old 05-19-2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Oh, good lord quotes from 1939 during an era of human eugenics taken out of context, locations of PP clinics, that provide health services (those areas have lower percentage of blacks) which BTW provide female health services and are not abortions clinics is not forcing anyone to have an abortion.
It would appear that you believe black and Hispanic women are too ignorant and weak to make medical/health decision on their own. That has not been my experience.
So why does PP specifically target minority women for abortions? Why do they locate over 70% of their abortion facilities in areas more densely populated by minorities? Why aren't SJWs yelling their heads off about this very obvious and ugly display of white supremacy, white privilege eugenics?

Old 05-19-2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
So why does PP specifically target minority women for abortions? Why do they locate over 70% of their abortion facilities in areas more densely populated by minorities? Why aren't SJWs yelling their heads off about this very obvious and ugly display of white supremacy, white privilege eugenics?
How do they target minorities for abortions? PP provides an array of reproductives services to low income women. Abortion is but one service available.
Since PP is to provide services for mainly for low income individuals who may not have access, transportation, insurance, money etc. for private medical services they would naturally be located in areas where there is a higher percentage of need.

I have no idea the thoughts or priorities of SJW. I am not one.
Seems to me PP is an example of Black privilege, low cost/free contraceptives and reproductive medical care.

Old 05-19-2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
How do they target minorities for abortions?
By locating more than 70% of their abortion facilities in minority neighborhoods.

Financially, that makes no sense as numerically, most of PP's abortions are performed on White women. So you'd think it would make the most financial sense to locate them in predominantly White neighborhoods to serve the majority of their clients/patients. But they don't. They go for the minority neighborhood locations. Consequently, Black and Hispanic women have much higher abortion rates than White women.

Quote:
PP provides an array of reproductive services to low income women. Abortion is but one service available.
Since PP is to provide services for mainly for low income individuals who may not have access, transportation, insurance, money etc. for private medical services they would naturally be located in areas where there is a higher percentage of need.
I've already exposed that as a bogus assertion. There are FAR more taxpayer-funded Title X Family Planning Clinics and public health department clinics (over 10 times as many as there are PP locations). If a woman can get herself to a PP, she can get herself to one of those FAR more numerous and MUCH more likely to be easier to access publicly-funded health care providers.

Old 05-19-2021, 09:00 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
How do they target minorities for abortions? PP provides an array of reproductives services to low income women. Abortion is but one service available.

I have no idea the thoughts or priorities of SJW. I am not one.
Seems to me PP is an example of Black privilege, low cost/free contraceptives and reproductive medical care.
You may not be aware of this, but if you call PP and donate money, but tell them you want your money to go towards the abortion of a SPECIFIC race...Planned parenthood will accommodate that!

I watched an undercover investigative doc recently, they called PP and told them they wanted to donate $10K, but wanted their money to go towards aborting Hispanic babies...the PP representative told them they could do that for him.

Old 05-19-2021, 09:56 AM

Quote:
By locating more than 70% of their abortion facilities in minority neighborhoods.
Financially, that makes no sense as numerically, most of PP's abortions are performed on White women. So you'd think it would make the most financial sense to locate them in predominantly White neighborhoods to serve the majority of their clients/patients. But they don't. They go for the minority neighborhood locations. Consequently, Black and Hispanic women have much higher abortion rates than White women.
Again, they are located in areas where the need is the highest. Abortions account for ~3% of PP services. Overall black women have twice as many abortions as white women so Im not sure where you get the information that most abortions preformed by PP were white women. I have not seen this data recorded by PP.
Why would an agency not locate in an area where there is the most need?

Quote:

I've already exposed that as a bogus assertion. There are FAR more taxpayer-funded Title X Family Planning Clinics and public health department clinics (over 10 times as many as there are PP locations). If a woman can get herself to a PP, she can get herself to one of those FAR more numerous and MUCH more likely to be easier to access publicly-funded health care providers.
You haven't exposed anything.

Old 05-19-2021, 09:58 AM

4,513 posts, read 4,040,229 times
Are they talking about democrats racistly killing black babies through abortion?

Old 05-19-2021, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
You may not be aware of this, but if you call PP and donate money, but tell them you want your money to go towards the abortion of a SPECIFIC race...Planned parenthood will accommodate that!

I watched an undercover investigative doc recently, they called PP and told them they wanted to donate $10K, but wanted their money to go towards aborting Hispanic babies...the PP representative told them they could do that for him.
Yeah, I dont believe that for a minute.

Old 05-19-2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Are they talking about democrats racistly killing black babies through abortion?
No. Racial discrimination in the medical field causing miscarriage and maternal death to be roughly 3% higher in black women than in white women.
They dont take into consideration that poverty and lifestyle are contributing factors and there is no data suggesting it is racial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies