Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2021, 09:02 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Exactly the right to choice.
To kill her daughter.

I'm sure her daughter would LOVE to know that mommy wanted to kill her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2021, 09:08 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
To kill her daughter.

My daughter knows I had choice when I was pregnant with her. She understands fully she too has choice. I don’t care you view abortion as murder, nor does the woman who has one. don’t want an abortion, don’t have one. It’s simple

Old 05-21-2021, 10:31 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
I'm not talking about Title X --- general healthcare for women as low income patients. What does that look like for suburban Philadelphia?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I was talking about Title X. Try to keep up.
omg ---- try to keep up yourself --- and I asked you a specific question that you didn't wish to answer, so I'll do it for you. Title X and PP are not the only game in town, even where you are there is general healthcare for women as low income patients, where as, there are State funded hospitals, clinics, and physicians. A person doesn't even have to be on Medicaid to be seen. Just make an appointment to see if you qualify and go from there. They bill on what they call, a sliding-scale. PP could vanish tomorrow and it wouldn't make one bit of a difference for low income women's general healthcare, even in Philadelphia.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 05-21-2021 at 10:44 AM..

Old 05-21-2021, 10:41 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
Right. The choice to kill their daughters. It's surprising that some still can't acknowledge that abortion kills.

If that mom had had an abortion, her daughter would be. dead. That's not confirmation bias, that's fact because abortion kills.
They tell themselves something else, apparently. I know some don't. As I know of two women who had an abortion and they knew exactly what they were doing when they did it --- never denied it. One believed God punished her for doing it, through the next pregnancy which was stillborn. I could never get her to shake the guilt. God forgives, which was something she couldn't wrap her head around. The other woman idk, we lost contact.

Old 05-21-2021, 10:45 AM

Quote:
My daughter knows I had choice when I was pregnant with her. She understands fully she too has choice. I don’t care you view abortion as murder, nor does the woman who has one. don’t want an abortion, don’t have one. It’s simple
I'm glad your daughter understands that you thought about killing her.

I'm sure it was a wonderful moment the two of you shared.

Old 05-21-2021, 11:31 AM

Quote:
I'm glad your daughter understands that you thought about killing her.

I'm sure it was a wonderful moment the two of you shared.
Twisting my words and the intent to suit your bias I see. Never said such a thing nor was it ever a possibility.

Old 05-21-2021, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Twisting my words and the intent to suit your bias I see. Never said such a thing nor was it ever a possibility.
You told your daughter that abortion is a choice and that both you and she were free to choose abortion.

???

Choices are what we think about before making a decision. Not sure how I twisted that?

Old 05-21-2021, 11:34 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
To kill her daughter.

Wow that’s personal - terrible thing to say. Leave people alone to make their own decisions!

Old 05-21-2021, 11:44 AM

Quote:
You told your daughter that abortion is a choice and that both you and she were free to choose abortion.

???

Choices are what we think about before making a decision. Not sure how I twisted that?
You suggested a woman taking their kid to a pro choice rally is the same as telling them “mommy wanted to kill you but didn’t”. Pro choice reflects supporting all choices available to you. Supporting all choice doesn’t mean anything other than you support a woman’s rights to bodily autonomy.

Old 05-21-2021, 11:54 AM

Quote:
You suggested a woman taking their kid to a pro choice rally is the same as telling them “mommy wanted to kill you but didn’t”. Pro choice reflects supporting all choices available to you. Supporting all choice doesn’t mean anything other than you support a woman’s rights to bodily autonomy.
Isn't it?

A mom is telling hr own child that she believes that killing a baby in the womb is OK.

Makes sense that it would apply directly to her own children. That if she thinks it's OK, she considered killing them because it was here choice. And it was her choice NOT to kill them. But she could've.

Kids are smart. They figure these things out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies