Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 07:16 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,276,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
I ask them back "vaccinated against what? I have gotten lots of vaccines in my life".
I just say, "I'm good." Let them interpret how they will.

Old 05-25-2021, 07:17 AM

45,221 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Here are some responses if asked if you've gotten you vaccine yet.
1. " No, I'm holding out for a cash payment of at least several thousand dollars or a few ounces of gold."
2. "No. I plan on having children in the not too distant future."
3. " The odds of dying from Covid are less than one in 10.000. "
4. " No. Blood clots, strokes and heart attacks don't appeal to me."
5. "I have better antibodies than the vaccine gives you, I had Covid and got over it."
6. " The vaccines won't stop you from getting Covid and might make you actually sicker if you do get it."
7. "Fauci and The CDC won't get them, so why should I?"
8. The CDC and WHO and NIH have been so wrong about everything so far I just don't trust them and their vaccines."
9. " I don't want to be a guinea pig. I'll wait a year or two to see how the experiment turns out."
10. I have my vitamin D, zinc, Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, so I'm good."
All good ones. Its #5 for me.

Old 05-25-2021, 07:22 AM

8,497 posts, read 3,339,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Correct. People also do not realize that receiving repeated booster shots also increases their risk of developing blood clots because of an overly sensetized immune system response to the spike proteins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Source for this claim?
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Dr. Stella.
This Dr. Stella ???, per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Immanuel

Quote:
Stella Gwandiku-Ambe Immanuel (born 1965) is a Cameroonian-American physician and pastor. In mid-2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic, a video went viral on Social media platforms in which Immanuel said hydroxychloroquine can cure COVID-19, and that public health measures such as social distancing and the wearing of face masks are ineffective and unnecessary. The platforms removed Immanuel's videos and posts, which they said promote misinformation related to the pandemic.

Immanuel is also the founder of a charismatic religious organization called Fire Power Ministries; in her role as its founder, she has made fringe claims about other medical conditions, especially in relation to human sexuality. She has said endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages, and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are caused by spirit spouses, and has also endorsed a number of conspiracy theories that include the involvement of space aliens and the Illuminati in manipulating society and government.
Maybe she's right. Space aliens are manipulating society.

Old 05-25-2021, 07:27 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
This Dr. has warned about the risk of the vaccine and especially the risk of boosters. https://youtu.be/pyPjAfNNA-U

Old 05-25-2021, 03:13 PM

962 posts, read 540,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Here are some responses if asked if you've gotten you vaccine yet.
1. " No, I'm holding out for a cash payment of at least several thousand dollars or a few ounces of gold."
2. "No. I plan on having children in the not too distant future."
3. " The odds of dying from Covid are less than one in 10.000. "
4. " No. Blood clots, strokes and heart attacks don't appeal to me."
5. "I have better antibodies than the vaccine gives you, I had Covid and got over it."
6. " The vaccines won't stop you from getting Covid and might make you actually sicker if you do get it."
7. "Fauci and The CDC won't get them, so why should I?"
8. The CDC and WHO and NIH have been so wrong about everything so far I just don't trust them and their vaccines."
9. " I don't want to be a guinea pig. I'll wait a year or two to see how the experiment turns out."
10. I have my vitamin D, zinc, Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, so I'm good."
You do realize you're just outing yourself as the neighborhood loony by trotting these out right?

People will take malaria medication with actual potential serious side effects but not a vaccine that has been taken by hundreds of millions of people and is under insane scrutiny. Makes sense.

Old 05-25-2021, 03:19 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_thunder View Post
You do realize you're just outing yourself as the neighborhood loony by trotting these out right?

People will take malaria medication with actual potential serious side effects but not a vaccine that has been taken by hundreds of millions of people and is under insane scrutiny. Makes sense.

There are hundreds of things that people take and do which are much more dangerous than these vaccines. Just being fat is more dangerous than these vaccines. More people die from peanuts. Driving a car is more dangerous. Worse yet if a person who is not vaccinated gets infected they could spread the virus and kill someone.

Old 05-25-2021, 03:21 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
This Dr. has warned about the risk of the vaccine and especially the risk of boosters. https://youtu.be/pyPjAfNNA-U

YouTube is a highly respected resource for medical information and everything else, right?

Old 05-25-2021, 03:31 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
YouTube is a highly respected resource for medical information and everything else, right?
You didn’t even look at the link. It’s an interview with a doctor. It’s probably too long for you and over your head.

Old 05-25-2021, 03:34 PM

8,497 posts, read 3,339,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jergesn View Post
I bet most ppl just laugh at him MissTerri and listen to Mainstream instead......
Well I didn't laugh at him - he seemed rather nice - but curious I listened then said to myself "this doesn't sound right" and went off to look.

The doctor says there were 10 deaths from blood clots in Germany in younger patients under age 60 (10 million vaccinated under 60). If all under 60 vaccinated (60 million) how many would die: 10 per 10 million x 6 = 60 people. How many Germans under 60 died from covid? 52, he says.

HIS ARGUMENT: More under age 60 died (or would if all vaccinated) from the vaccine than were saved from covid: "How in God's name can the benefits outlay the risks"? (Video starting at 6.25). [youtube]pyPjAfNNA-U

The problem is the doctor selectively compiled covid deaths only from first 6 months of the pandemic even though the video was shot in mid-April 2021. Germany did not lose control of the pandemic until after the first 6 months with deaths not rising until late fall 2020. https://www.worldometers.info/corona...untry/germany/

How many people under age 60 died during the entire pandemic? 3,478 people.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ender-germany/

At that point he lost me as a viewer. Not saying that blood clots may not be linked to vector vaccines but his data ain't it.

Last edited by EveryLady; 05-25-2021 at 03:47 PM..

Old 05-25-2021, 03:58 PM

4,901 posts, read 3,359,747 times
Yeah I get this quite a bit.

Not taking no sketchy COVID-19 vaccine, especially with the absurd amount of deaths and adverse reactions to it as documented in VAERS database.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies