Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2021, 01:45 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Yeah...because a sliver a common sense kicked in and he realized he'd be in a lot of hot water if he didn't say that.
Which, as some of us have pointed out, Trump would never ever do. That is, of course, because he has no common sense.

Quote:
Noticed how he said it? It's the same tone he used when he told that reporter "I'm worried about you" when asked why he's still wearing masks. A quick "haha just joking, only joking!" You can hear the nervousness and panic in his voice. This man already admitted he can get in trouble for "answering too many questions." It's already been reported that Biden gets severely cranky and lashes out at his administration and reporters. It's been reported that it sometimes takes days or weeks to make up his mind on most topics and he constantly second guesses himself.

So yeah, it's a problem. He's revealing how senile he is and his administration can't keep covering it up anymore.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/jo...fanity-tempter
LOL this is hilarious coming from a Trumper. So on the one hand you say Biden's capable of having common sense, then you tell us he's senile. Oh yeah, and if lashing out at reporters and getting cranky is a sign of senility, then Trump has been senile for a very long time.

BTW, Trump-style impulsive decision-making is a sign of dementia. Biden-style taking time to think things over and wondering if your decision was the correct one is a sign of thoughtfulness and intelligence, not senility. Epic fail on your part.

Old 05-19-2021, 01:48 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Can you imagine the outrage if Trump had said that? They’d probably have impeached him again
Trump would have insulted the reporter's boobs and told her that she is "Fake News".

Old 05-19-2021, 01:58 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
What an apt metaphor for this regime; the second steering wheel and someone else driving.
Best comment!

Old 05-19-2021, 02:00 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Yikes. Does that demented old man even have a drivers license?
If he was a private citizen with no Secret Service handlers, I could see him backing over his grandchildren in the driveway.

Old 05-19-2021, 02:07 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
The Ford Truck had 2 steering wheels typical of Test cars and the Secret Service agent was driving. No way Biden was driving that Truck.

Old 05-19-2021, 02:09 PM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
HA Yes! The headline would have been "Trump Threatens Media" Trump lashes out with threats of violence when asked a question"

Electric trucks, sure why not but how well will these work when you put a trailer hitch on it and tow something?

I think the Ford rep that climbed into that passenger seat with dementia Joe at the wheel was brave to do so.

The CNN headline that evening was "President Biden Drives Truck in a Straight Line" !
Homie was either brave or crazy to get in with sloppy joe.

Old 05-19-2021, 02:11 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Homie was either brave or crazy to get in with sloppy joe.
He was driving the truck. Dual controls and steering wheels.

Old 05-19-2021, 02:15 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Which, as some of us have pointed out, Trump would never ever do. That is, of course, because he has no common sense.

LOL this is hilarious coming from a Trumper. So on the one hand you say Biden's capable of having common sense, then you tell us he's senile. Oh yeah, and if lashing out at reporters and getting cranky is a sign of senility, then Trump has been senile for a very long time.

BTW, Trump-style impulsive decision-making is a sign of dementia. Biden-style taking time to think things over and wondering if your decision was the correct one is a sign of thoughtfulness and intelligence, not senility. Epic fail on your part.

What's hilarious is you parading around with this ridiculous conclusion. First off, Project Veritas already confirmed CNN started the dementia talk due to one video clip showing Trump's hand having a slight shake to it. The producer admitted they spent the next few days contacting doctors for advice on how they could create a story on Trump possibly show signs of severe mental health issues and dementia. He even went as far as saying they scheduled interviews with multiple doctors to help ensure their stories would stick. I know, I'm sure someone like yourself will dismiss PV, even though James O'Keefe has yet to lose a battle in court, that producer from CNN is gone, and all CNN personnel were given gag orders not to speak on anything that video showed.

Secondly, that's quite the reach you have there. Joe isn't fully gone yet, so he still has moments where he can be like "oh crap that was stupid." Small victories but they won't last long. The problem is he immediately blurts these things out and you can hear the irritability in his voice. Funny how you call me a Trumper yet you're so desperate to deflect Biden's declining mental health. Trump could talk to a crowd for hours. It was known in the WH that he'd work up until 2 or 3 AM sometimes. Biden calls it a night at 7:30! And again, new reports have surfaced about how irritable and rude he's becoming behind closed doors to HIS ADMINISTRATION. He lashes out if he forgets something or if he's not given enough time to think about something and yet most times the deadline is in its final hours for said topics he needs to think about.

It's also not a sign of "thoughtfulness and intelligence" when his administration agreed to move forward on said topic and he's been holding them up because he second guesses himself ALL THE TIME. The guy can't even remember the building Lloyd Austin operates out of is the Pentagon. Hell, he couldn't even remember his name and the man WAS STANDING NEXT TO HIM! Not to mention that lovely story about him and Barack wanting to build a high speed train that left Biden so confused he forgot what he was even talking about. You're a joke! Fail on my part? No, you REEK of failure for even voting for this buffoon.

Thanks to Biden, we have businesses struggling to find workers because Biden is pumping out those unemployment checks. Inflation is on the rise, our enemies know we look weak because places like the CIA and Army would rather make videos showing how they're hiring directors with severe anxiety attacks and she/her are their pronouns, and cartoon commercials about a girl with the same parents fighting for justice in her own country because ya know, America is so racist. Gas is going up, lumber is the highest its been in lord knows how long, we had Russian hackers take down a pipeline, the migration surge was out of control which made Biden finally realize Trump's wall WORKED which is why he's continuing to build it, the teacher's union is destroying our children's education because the Dems and CDC aligned with them to help fight their case of remote learning and mask wearing, the police are being defunded, Biden is providing aide to farmers and small business owners to people of color only and whites are being denied (still racist), taxes are going up, energy costs are going up, and the nation is still divided, if not more than ever.

So please, PLEASE enlighten me on what your intelligent POTUS has done to benefit this nation. Because it's as clear as day your feelings oozed out all over your ballot on November 3rd. You solely voted for Biden because "Orange man bad," and "orange man makes mean Tweets." You have nothing. NOTHING. So take a look in the mirror, because I promise the person who failed during this conversation is not me.

Last edited by DK736; 05-19-2021 at 02:54 PM..

Old 05-19-2021, 02:38 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
What's hilarious is you parading around with this ridiculous conclusion. First off, Project Veritas already confirmed CNN started the dementia talk due to one video clip showing Trump's hand having a slight shake to it. ...
No, I am sorry, talk about Trump having dementia began long before that. This guy here has been saying Trump has dementia before he was even elected. He explained his case in detail here and there has been talk about it on this forum since at least October 2017. Trump shaking his hand while needing to drink with two hands occurred in December 2017 - two months AFTER we started talking about it on this forum.

Old 05-19-2021, 02:41 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
The CNN headline that evening was "President Biden Drives Truck in a Straight Line" !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Jealous much?

Why would I be jealous? I can drive in a straight line and curvy ones when necessary.

I still say that guy riding in the passenger seat should receive a commendation for bravery.

Did you happen to see the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen. "Do not attempt to drive on a closed course if you are an old doddery President suffering from early dementia"

Poor Old Joe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies