Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 08:35 AM

17,020 posts, read 12,624,761 times

Advertisements

Hint for Palestinians. Stop lobbing garbage missiles at a place with better ones.

Hunting bears with a BB gun is a bad idea.

They are lucky they have not been literally driven into the sea.

Old 05-20-2021, 09:05 AM

6,794 posts, read 5,674,034 times
It baffles me to no end that logical people would actually blame Israel for responding to an attack. What county would not respond???

People are stupid!

Old 05-20-2021, 10:08 AM

19,718 posts, read 12,289,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
It baffles me to no end that logical people would actually blame Israel for responding to an attack. What county would not respond???

People are stupid!
There are a different set of rules for different groups. Some groups are supposed to take their punishment, feel self-hatred and guilt, even genocide themselves, while others are "victims" just trying to empower themselves with all their awful acts excused. Sound familiar? We certainly see this mentality in the west. They are brainwashing us right now, our young people to feel this way.

Old 05-20-2021, 10:15 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,525,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post

People are stupid!
Logical people are NOT blaming Israel. It’s almost all liberals doing so, driven by the Democrat antisemites in Congress.

Old 05-20-2021, 11:00 AM

13,395 posts, read 13,535,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
We’ve been over this over and over. In many cases, being against Israel, especially when it’s with such venom, is often driven by antisemitism. Such is the case with Omar, along with numerous posters on this forum.
Has anyone determined the amount of disagreement allowed before something gets called antisemitism?

What must people be forced to accept from the nation of Israel before they are free from allegations of antisemitism?

Again, do you automatically link the nation and its political actions to the faith of Judaism and can the two be separated?

I have nothing against any Jewish person or the faith of Judaism. I do not believe in the bombing campaign in Gaza. The Palestinians are people too. Their holy places should not be destroyed. Their children should be safe.

Does that make me anti-Semitic?

Old 05-20-2021, 11:01 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,058,997 times
Quote:
The degree to which the left is advancing hatred for Israel, and emboldening antisemites in the process, is sickening. They demonize Israel with lies while standing up for the real terrorists: Hamas.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/10/i...ocket-attacks/
It is mind-boggling how Jewish people still vote Democrat.

Old 05-20-2021, 11:04 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,863,763 times
Quote:
The degree to which the left is advancing hatred for Israel, and emboldening antisemites in the process, is sickening. They demonize Israel with lies while standing up for the real terrorists: Hamas.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/10/i...ocket-attacks/
Does Israel need to kill children in order to stand up for itself? Are you pro-life for children?

Quote:
Of the 219 people who have been killed in Gaza, at least 63 are children, according to its health ministry.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57142627

Old 05-20-2021, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
Has anyone determined the amount of disagreement allowed before something gets called antisemitism?

What must people be forced to accept from the nation of Israel before they are free from allegations of antisemitism?

Again, do you automatically link the nation and its political actions to the faith of Judaism and can the two be separated?

I have nothing against any Jewish person or the faith of Judaism. I do not believe in the bombing campaign in Gaza. The Palestinians are people too. Their holy places should not be destroyed. Their children should be safe.

Does that make me anti-Semitic?
Sigh. For the last time, criticism of Israel is often a cover for antisemitism. You can tell when a poster says something horrible about Israel and adds in “that’s the Jewish way,” or if another poster twists the truth and assigns all blame to Israel, adding in a remark about “Jewish supremacists.”

It seems like antisemites want the opportunity to smear Israel, with lies, add in a direct antisemitic comment, and then when they’re called on it, smear that “demonizing Israel doesn’t make me antisemitic.”

Old 05-20-2021, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Does Israel need to kill children in order to stand up for itself? Are you pro-life for children?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57142627
It’s your Islamic terrorists who are intentionally putting children in harm’s way. You think Israel should just stand back, and let Hamas reign down thousands of rockets on them?

And also, many of the children were killed because Hamas’ rockets fell short. They directly killed their OWN kids! But the liberal media doesn’t tell you that.

Liberals are taking up the wrong side here, and for the wrong reasons.

And I have no idea what your pro-life remark is supposed to insinuate.

Old 05-20-2021, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
It is mind-boggling how Jewish people still vote Democrat.
I know. But remember, 1/3rd of us have wised up.

Now that the antisemitism among Democrats is on such full display, maybe more of us will vote Republican next time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies