Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2021, 03:10 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
Why does Israel keep shooting rockets at Gaza? Considering the amount of damage and lost of life in Palestine Israel doesn't seem to give one flying where they land or who they kill!

See the real problem is looking at the conflict only from one side, which many Liberals are doing and which you and other Conservatives are also doing.

I refuse to condemn one side and make out as if the other side can do no wrong. It's too bad more people felt this way other wise this region wouldn't be in such a mess!
You have it completely reversed. It is HAMAS that doesn’t give one flying where their rockets land or whom they kill.

There is no moral equivalency between Israel and Hamas terrorists, no matter how much liberals insist there is.

Old 05-20-2021, 03:33 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,899,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What would NYC do if New Jersey launched 4000 rockets into the city? Or Paris, if Hitler's Germany launched 4000 rockets from Luxembourg into Paris?
Depending on who launched the rockets, perhaps nothing.

The U.S. and Europe are being invaded by millions of migrants a year, disproportionately young men, many of them rapists, terrorists, drug dealers, gang members, and murderers. If anyone speaks out, or tries to organize politically to stop the flow, they are denounced as "racists" by Big Tech, Big Media, globalists, academia, and the Deep State in general.

So while Israel is called "racist" for retaliating against attack, it's not being uniquely singled out. The entire West is called "racist" if it defends itself.

Actually, Israel is treated more favorably than is the West. Israel must launch rockets before it's called "racist," yet got a pass when it expelled tens of thousands of African migrants a year or so ago. But the West doesn't even have to kill people to be called "racist." Merely expelling migrants is "racist" enough.

Old 05-20-2021, 03:51 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlabborGlaw View Post
Why don't they just take in the children, vet the parents and help Palestinians escape Hamas?
I needed a good laugh today. Thanks so much.

Old 05-20-2021, 03:55 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I know. But remember, 1/3rd of us have wised up.

Now that the antisemitism among Democrats is on such full display, maybe more of us will vote Republican next time.
Politicians want Jewish money, not votes.

Monetarily Jews have more to give to political parties than blacks. In terms of percentage Jews are anywhere between 1-3% of the population so a statistical blip.

Politicians who take money from Jewish organizations all support Israel. It is ironic though that democratic Jews so willfully supported BLM and were betrayed to find out blacks stand with Palestine.

Completely on them, I mean what were they expecting?

Old 05-20-2021, 03:57 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
The degree to which the left is advancing hatred for Israel, and emboldening antisemites in the process, is sickening. They demonize Israel with lies while standing up for the real terrorists: Hamas.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/10/i...ocket-attacks/
To be fair both Hamas and Isreali forces are terrorists. If the Isrealis and the Palestinians can't get along and share the west bank, it should be walled off to all. Arm guards and give trespassers 10 seconds to comply or be shot.

Old 05-20-2021, 04:44 PM

3,260 posts, read 6,755,670 times
you Anti Semitic pukes just won't get a freaking clue that Hamas is a band of sick antagonistic hateful terrorists. All they do is hide behind the borders of the Palestinians and unfortunately get quite a bit of their support from them. Their only goal is to eliminate Israel. Well if you ever read the book (the Bible) and I doubt you did, Israel is HIS (the one you probably refer to as God). Israel isn't going anywhere. And the antagonistic Muslims are nothing but a sick pain in the ar$e. In their precious Koran it tells them to KILL the infidel....of which we are as well. I have NO sadness over the demise of anyone who supports this kind of behavior. The irony is that if they would just leave Israel alone there would be NO conflict. But like a bad zit the just keep having to stir up the pot. So this is what they will get.

Old 05-20-2021, 05:09 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times
people have been going back and forth for decades...its your fault, no its your fault....it lakes two sides to fight..

the world saw the Jewish people as the picked on minority and quite rightly so, many of those same people now view the minority of Palestinians as picked on...

it is usually criticism of the Righting Israeli governments policy that these people point out which the citizens themselves point out....i am not expert enough to know if being in Israels geographic area necessitates such a government

Old 05-20-2021, 05:21 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightZeroTX View Post
Maybe if the Palestinians didn't use kids as human shields. Get your facts straight Adolph.
Israel is brutal killing young children!

Old 05-20-2021, 05:22 PM

727 posts, read 304,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Israel is brutal killing young children!
You sound like a parakeet Herr Jojajn. Have you no sympathy for the lives of Israeli's? Let me answer that for you, probably not. Israel has a right to defend herself.

Old 05-20-2021, 05:24 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Such one-sided, erroneous, and feverish condemnation of Israel can only be driven by antisemitism. There’s no other explanation for the venom spewing from the poster.
I just feel a humanitarian concern for those Palestinian children (over 60) killed by Israelis and the many children severely injured by Israelis.

Do I have to support killing and maiming of young children to not be accused of "antisemitism?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies