Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 01:22 PM

1,052 posts, read 452,845 times

Advertisements

OP, you bring up some very interesting points. While I don't think most whites have become more racist per se, they have certainly veered more to the right of the spectrum. This is directly evidenced by (and refutes the confidence-in-CEOs leftist's main argument) the mere rise of Donald Trump and his 2016 win. The core of Trump's message really was anti-wokeness, which certainly appealed to many working and middle class whites fed up of being blamed for all of society's evils as they are flooded with third world immigrants and their jobs shipped off to Asia.

What I DO know for a fact is that most whites feel there is an inherent problem with affirmative action, even the ones who normally lean left (although not the truly woke ones, they are all-in for AA and discrimination as long as it's against whites). And as the posts of the confidence-in-CEOs guy and others show, America is rapidly approaching a lost cause. A much larger version of the failure South Africa has become, where racism and outright violence against white people is not only normalized, but encouraged. We are not there yet - but we are heading in that direction very rapidly under the Joe "Cornpop" Biden administration. If people paid attention - this administration literally gave out race-based COVID aid, ONLY to farmers of color. Stephen Miller's legal group is currently suing the admin against this blatantly racist policy. What does this tell me? It shows me that reparations have already begun, and will only accelerate. Again, America is rapidly heading in a dangerous direction and people can feel it under their skin, even if they can't quite articulate what is wrong. All those young white BLM sympathizers, they KNOW something is wrong with the system, they just direct their anger in the wrong direction.

Anyway, I don't know how this will end but it won't be pretty. Because of people like the confidence-in-CEOs guy, racism against whites will continue as the grasp of wokeness strengthens in the USA.

In a glimmer of hope, however, one must take notice at a promising trend happening in Europe: the populist, anti-woke right is generally winning all across the continent. Even "left leaning" parties like the ruling party in Demark, have either restricted 3rd world immigration, or are making their countries more difficult to immigrate to. They are rejecting the core principles of "wokeness" as is seeks to blame every evil on white people. With every European country still having a white supermajority, they may well be capable of defeating wokeness at the ballot box. If white Americans want to live in peace in the future, it may be in their best interest to return to their ancestral countries in Europe and continue to vote for sane, rational politics over there. Personally, I am very close to being done with this woke madness in the US, and just leaving all the leftists to enjoy the fruits of what they have planted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2021, 01:59 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
Haven't read the thread, but the TITLE - "the left has angered whites?"

Excuse me?

Are you so ignorant you actually think "the left" is not comprised of white people?

Unbelievable.
If so, must be self-loathing white people, eh?

Old 05-22-2021, 02:02 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,901,966 times
Quote:
Are you so ignorant you actually think "the left" is not comprised of white people?

There is no such thing as "comprised of." The correct term is "composed of."

It's either "The left comprises white people." or "The left is composed of white people."

Old 05-22-2021, 02:12 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
There is no such thing as "comprised of." The correct term is "composed of."

It's either "The left comprises white people." or "The left is composed of white people."
Sure thing... but me thinks you is in the wrong forum. This aren't a grammar forum.

A grammar forum is composed of those with a compulsion to constantly trifle with the mechanics of others' sentences whilst flatly ignoring the message and intent of said sentence.

But since you brought it up, here is what Websters has to say about your statement: (their examples after given definition)

Comprise

2 : compose, constitute

… a misconception as to what comprises a literary generation.
… about 8 percent of our military forces are comprised of women.

Comprise vs. Compose: Usage Guide (Websters Dictionary)

Although it has been in use since the late 18th century, sense 2 is still attacked as wrong. Why it has been singled out is not clear, but until comparatively recent times it was found chiefly in scientific or technical writing rather than belles lettres. Our current evidence shows a slight shift in usage: sense 2 is somewhat more frequent in recent literary use than the earlier senses. You should be aware, however, that if you use sense 2 you may be subject to criticism for doing so, and you may want to choose a safer synonym such as compose or make up.

It looks as though Websters had you in mind when they wrote that last sentence, no? Congratulations. You are famous. I'll bet you have an aneurysm when you see a sentence ended with a preposition, too, right?

Old 05-22-2021, 03:09 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
who are now at greater risk of being victims of actual racist crimes because you've made white people angry.

So white people have anger issues and are quick to become racists and act violently without rhyme or reason.

No sh*t.

Old 05-22-2021, 03:59 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
So white people have anger issues and are quick to become racists and act violently without rhyme or reason.

No sh*t.
I wish.

They're actually a race of cucks and cowards, who would gladly sell their daughters for money. They are individualists who believe greed and selfishness are virtuous, and never think about anyone but themselves.

If you paid them enough they would literally let you kill all other white people. Never realizing that they're next.

They are a sheep people who only came to prominence by being led by Jews. Who they obey as their rightful masters.

They are a people with no concept of self-preservation. In fact, they seem hell-bent on killing themselves, which they do regularly, at rates many times that of most other races.

Old 05-22-2021, 04:29 PM

1,153 posts, read 631,378 times
The thing is: When people get older, they're more likely to be crankier, easily agitated, and paranoid across the board. My mother (who's Black) is the same way.

I'm one of the younger posters on this board(only 28). Are there race issues in the USA? Yes. Does the left play a role in stoking up these issues? Yes. Is it anything new? No.

Trust me....When my parents tell me all the overt racism they experienced moving North from the South as well as back South, I know for a fact that there's been improvements on the racism scale. You also had Black Panthers and people of that nature also stoking up racial flames on the opposite spectrum and incidents like the 1968 Newark Race riot.

Speaking of riots, there's been riots going on in the country since the Chicago Race Riot of 1919 where mobs of people violently attacked Blacks moving to Chicago from the South.

All in all, though, I see no evidence whatsover that Whites are becoming more "angered" now than they were in the 1970's. As a matter of fact, shows like All In The Family satirically showed the attitudes some Whites had on integration and different races of people. The Jeffersons did a similar thing but vice versa which is why they had crossover episodes comedically depicting racial tension.

Racial issues were always around. It's just that the MSM is more obsessed with talking about it compared to the past. When Yusef Hawkins got murdered in Bensonhurst in the 80's because of a racial hate crime and Sharpton and co. swarmed the neighborhood to protest it or when Reginald Denny got dragged out of his truck in LA and murdered by violent protesters in 92, the media was no where near as obsessed with talking about racism or racial issues compared to today.

Nothing's really new under the sun and, as a minority, I have no fear of a "White backlash" or another David Duke type character emerging at all.

I just think the MSM likes to keep talking about it to distract us from true issues facing our country and to get people like the OP paranoid and fearful. Mission accomplished.

Old 05-23-2021, 06:36 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
Quote:
Haven't read the thread, but the TITLE - "the left has angered whites?"

Excuse me?

Unbelievable.
It is not correct to affirm or to insinuate white people cannot anger other white people. Furthermore, there is diversity of ideological leaning and political affiliation within each racial demographic. This is why that while there are blacks who vote Democrat, there are also blacks who are conservatives and who disagree with things like affirmative action.

The white people within the left do believe in things such as "white privilege" and do believe that to at least some extent, discussions on ideas such as reparations are warranted. There are also white people within the left who ignore the horrendously lopsided number of black-on-white crimes while gladly accepting the claim that in 2021, black Americans are oppressed by "white supremacy."

Old 05-23-2021, 06:40 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post

No sh*t.
Without reason?

Old 05-23-2021, 07:01 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,786,132 times
White supremacists mass murderers kill because they don’t want people of color having children with whites
Robert Gregory Bowers killed 11 jews in Pittsburg 2018
Patrick Wood Crusius Killed 23 Hispanic in El Paso Texas 2019
Dylan roof killed 9 black Christians in Charleston 2015
Brenton Harrison Tarrant Killed 51 Muslims in Christchurch 2019

“The great replacement “
“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

These 4 men massacred almost a hundred people because the don’t want white women falling in love and making babies with people of color and diluting the white race
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies