Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 11:19 AM

23,028 posts, read 12,165,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
No, that's just stupid.

Because his findings were that he could see "no evidence of tampering" or something similar, as I recall.

That does not, in any way, speak to the source of the data - if I hand you a hard drive and say "This is a hard drive from Donald Trump." saying the data doesn't appear to have been modified or tampered with in no way evaluates whether the source of the data was actually Donald Trump or not.

I would have thought that was pretty obvious.
Quote:
Using the same forensic tools as federal and state law enforcement in criminal investigations, they found a total of 103,000 text messages, 154,000 emails and more than 2,000 photos.

In conclusion, 'The operating system timestamps appear to be authentic, and no evidence was found to suggest that the timestamps or data were altered or manufactured,' the report said. 'No indications were found that would suggest the data was manufactured.
So, you're waiting for Hunter to fully admit it's his, and until then you would even dismiss the FBI's results if it's the same as Maryman's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2021, 01:33 PM

20,658 posts, read 8,418,975 times
Giving money for a trust for someone's kids is a way to bribe or reward someone and fly under the radar. I remember years ago when Hillary Clinton gave NY Times hack Maggie Haberman's three kids a trust fund in exchange for favorable stories about her and unfavorable ones about Trump during the campaign.

Unethical but not illegal.

Old 05-23-2021, 02:16 PM

28,355 posts, read 16,279,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So, you're waiting for Hunter to fully admit it's his, and until then you would even dismiss the FBI's results if it's the same as Maryman's.
No, if you'd bother to pay attention, I've explicitly said the opposite of the highlighted claim.

Old 05-23-2021, 02:28 PM

19,104 posts, read 16,908,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
The ability of the left to dismiss the dealings of the Biden crime family is truly astonishing.
Not to be confused with the right when it comes to the dealings of Trump Inc and family

Old 05-23-2021, 02:41 PM

27,534 posts, read 15,980,673 times
If this were orange man it woulda burned up the airwaves all week with hyperventilating screeching heads foaming updates every 10 minutes

Old 05-23-2021, 02:46 PM

6,854 posts, read 2,614,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timfountain View Post
Oh boy. Yes the Daily Mail, that bastion of truth and investigative journalism. Next we'll be hearing about the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy. I'm sure if the Hunter Biden laptop fable keeps being repeated enough times, this particular piece of fake news will one day have some idiots believe it was his laptop. Hey I thought the FBI took Hunter Bidens Hard drive when they 'visited' Rudy Ghoulain? I wish these lairs could at least try to keep their story straight. SMH.
When Rudy's house was raided and they took his electronics, he even VOLUNTEERED to give them copies of Hunter's hard drives. The FBI REFUSED to take them because if they did they would actually have to investigate the contents and Traitor Joe can't afford that.

Old 05-23-2021, 02:50 PM

28,355 posts, read 16,279,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
When Rudy's house was raided and they took his electronics, he even VOLUNTEERED to give them copies of Hunter's hard drives. The FBI REFUSED to take them because if they did they would actually have to investigate the contents and Traitor Joe can't afford that.
According to.... Rudy?

Old 05-23-2021, 09:26 PM

52,329 posts, read 34,057,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
It's Hunter's laptop.

He pretty much said so.

Sorry you don't like it, but it's true.
Squealing insipidly about sources is all the left has left

Old 05-23-2021, 09:26 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,367,312 times
Thread title is deceptive and kinda implies it is the current FBI director.

Old 03-21-2022, 10:04 AM

52,329 posts, read 34,057,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I`ve never seen a bunch of losers that are so desperate for a Biden scandal they need to talk about Hunter`s out of wedlock children. Don`t forget that Joe`s dog bit someone too!
you're the first and only poster to mention them, gooey.

i do believe you just labeled yourself a, quote, 'desperate loser', unquote
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies