Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 08:04 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times

Advertisements

Latinos now prefer a Republican over a Democrat according to polls.

The poll does not have data by state, but I think that heavily non-Hispanic White states ultimately will go much more for the GOP or will go from purple to heavily Republican.

The reality is most Latinos and a large percentage of Suburban and Rural Whites are the ones work jobs that matter to the country and are economically feeling Beijing Biden's Inflation.

The urban whites with their consultant, strategist and elite government subsidized positions don't care about inflation and love the Democrats trillions out of thin air from the Biden regime and the zero interest rate policies of the Biden regime also.

The polls show African-American still strongly support the Democrats.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...ublicans-2018/

https://scottrasmussen.com/generic-b...-democrats-38/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2021, 08:42 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

The poll does not have data by state, but I think that heavily non-Hispanic White states ultimately will go much more for the GOP or will go from purple to heavily Republican.

The reality is most Latinos and a large percentage of Suburban and Rural Whites are the ones work jobs that matter to the country and are economically feeling Beijing Biden's Inflation.

The urban whites with their consultant, strategist and elite government subsidized positions don't care about inflation and love the Democrats trillions out of thin air from the Biden regime and the zero interest rate policies of the Biden regime also.

I think there was a topic on this already. Cuban Hispanics in Florida have always favored the Republicans. Those who have roots from south of our border will never favor the Republicans because so many of them want amnesty for their ethnic group and open borders for more of them to get into our country. It's a tribal mentality so don't kid yourself over these latest polls especially if they are asked about illegal immigration. The Democrats and especially Biden of late have been pushing to give them what they want. Most Republicans have not and will not and that's a good thing.

Old 12-18-2021, 08:53 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times
Quote:

I saw this one coming. Dems must put thier hopes in blacks Americans of slave heritage and main line white protestants who dwell in urban areas and are college educated. The only Hispanic group that votes Dems are Puerto Ricans in the northeast. Cubans in Florida tend to be Republican. Which party is going to fight for thr Mexican American vote?

Old 12-18-2021, 09:03 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:

Sounds about right. I work with many Latinos and they are mad that Biden and the democrats are letting all these illegals in and they get welfare, education and good jobs right from the start while my co-workers had to spend thousands and work their butts off to become legal citizens. If you are a democrat, tell me, why would you support this massive illegal immigration going on? What about the immigrants who did it legally? Seriously, they should sue to get all their money back.

Old 12-18-2021, 09:06 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I think there was a topic on this already. Cuban Hispanics in Florida have always favored the Republicans. Those who have roots from south of our border will never favor the Republicans because so many of them want amnesty for their ethnic group and open borders for more of them to get into our country. It's a tribal mentality so don't kid yourself over these latest polls especially if they are asked about illegal immigration. The Democrats and especially Biden of late have been pushing to give them what they want. Most Republicans have not and will not and that's a good thing.
No, the OP is right, this is hitting Hispanics all over the spectrum. My co-workers are Mexican, Puerto Rican, Colombian (he's always been conservative though) and Guatemala. I think the democrats know too it's why they are flooding the area with Haitians who seem to be die hard democrats.

Old 12-18-2021, 09:21 PM

9,471 posts, read 10,810,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Sounds about right. I work with many Latinos and they are mad that Biden and the democrats are letting all these illegals in and they get welfare, education and good jobs right from the start while my co-workers had to spend thousands and work their butts off to become legal citizens. If you are a democrat, tell me, why would you support this massive illegal immigration going on? What about the immigrants who did it legally? Seriously, they should sue to get all their money back.
I believe this is correct. Most Hispanic Americans who immigrated here (largely from Mexico) likely do support a reasonable controlled border. Why wouldn’t they since they worked hard to become Americans the right way. No one likes cheaters. The proof is the rising support republicans have from Hispanics. Again not surprising. Hispanics are a very hard working group of people....I assume they work hard so they can live better, not to hand it over to the government to support those who do not work as hard as they do. Hispanics are also typically devout Catholic so they share deeply help Christian belief with conservative republicans. It really does look like there are many reasons for us all to be on the same side.

Many Hispanics moved here (or their parents or grandparents did) because they enjoyed the economic opportunity that exists here, they enjoyed the freedoms that exist here. We conservatives believe in our personal liberties, capitalism and economic freedom as well as traditional Christian values. It seems like most Hispanic Americans believe in these things too. It seems we agree on a lot. The leftist controlled media however constantly tries to portray Hispanics and conservatives as being at odds with each other. This of course suits the left as they greatly fear seeing Hispanics vote conservative. There is a lot of room in the Republican tent for Hispanic Americans and they will fit right in too.

Old 12-18-2021, 09:44 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,156,991 times
Three things would push Hispanics to the GOP. BLM and their disdain with darker skin, LGBTQ+(Latinx etc) and Christianity/religiosity.

They overwhelmingly vote Democrat however due to immigration. This is the most important factor to them deep inside. Look at what the illegals do to get here.

Polls showing Hispanics trending Republican is like Bloomberg being mayor of NYC, Schwarzenegger being governor of California and Chris Christie for NJ. Anomalies in deep Democratic areas.

Old 12-18-2021, 09:48 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,156,991 times
BTW, the Democratic base is who delivered the election to Biden. Metropolitan whites, Asians, Hispanics, Blacks and LGBTQ+.

Republicans are Exurban and Rural whites, Southern suburban whites, minorities within all other groups who choose conservatism.

Old 12-19-2021, 12:35 AM

4,136 posts, read 2,839,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
What good jobs are they getting “right from the start”?

Old 12-19-2021, 02:37 AM

1,719 posts, read 2,741,099 times
I'd venture to say that the hardest of the hard democrats will always be black women, big city highly educated white women, and beta males of all races.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies