Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2021, 07:01 AM

3,720 posts, read 1,417,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
This doesn't bode well for our military. The military is not supposed to be a social club. It's been mentioned by miltary observers that our military has not really been tested with a peer to peer conflict and after seeing these it is not an encouraging sign of the state of affairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk

Russian recruitment Ad

[vimeo]334102304[/vimeo]
[vimeo]334102304[/vimeo]
[vimeo]334102304[/vimeo]
https://vimeo.com/334102304
Lets see China Russia and India military ads. And we will look at military ads of other Anglo Saxon nations. I have to say is America is doomed. China Russia and India military ads bleed masculinity, while US, Britain and Australia adds do note.

First off ideological shift in society is not new, it can either harden or weaken a nation. I'm not sure if woke ideology can harden America. I understand that nations like China and Russia are homophobic, practices systemic racism and are patriarchal which conflict with woke ideology on how a nation state must be inclusive.

The reason why the United States is doing such ads like the cia ad and military ad is to appeal to millennials who are in the middle of their careers and Gen z many who are graduating from college. The ads are designed to appeal to millennials and Gen z who think along those lines and many do.

Check out the military recruitment ads of China Russia and India vs Australia Britain and America.

https://youtu.be/huf6NS8qB2Y

https://youtu.be/Kfe6d6MzeLM

https://youtu.be/i-6Xviz_qLQ

I believe that the United States and rest of the white Anglosphere is being subverted with race critical theory by China and Russia along with fears of white supremacy by Russia. Yuri bezmenov speaks of this. The wokes can win a war if the US military provides knowledge that the Chinese and Russians are racist, sexist, homophobes who believe in patriarchal ways. Believe me the wokes will launch nukes to eradicate people like that.

https://youtu.be/Y9TviIuXPSE

Old 05-23-2021, 11:35 AM

26,709 posts, read 22,323,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
US/Western society as a whole, (and to a lesser extent, non-western societies too) have become totally feminized- manly virtue and honor have been made 'obsolete.' The military, being the most traditionally 'masculine' segment of society, was the last holdout, but now they have fully embraced feminism and emasculization.

When women see all male spaces, they are drawn to them, and want in on the resources, power, and status. They invade those male spaces, impose their rules, and eventually those former male spaces become unrecognizable. Everything is thoroughly feminized now- with the possible exception of the elite military forces.

Our society is doomed.

I have to agree with this observation, when it comes to the US/Western society as a whole.

I won't speak for China and India, since historically/culturally they are different from the West, so I'll dwell on Russia in this respect, since Russia is still part of the Christendom, and thus has more in common with Western cultures, in spite of some differences.

I suspect that women there do not try to take over "male spaces," because they are well-aware of how really tough those spaces are ( when it comes to military, police, and everything that requires the physical force in general.)

Historically the life in Russia is much tougher than in the West ( and US in particular,) and women were never spared from wars, occupational forces, internal upheavals, the devastating consequences of revolutions and so on.

And since because of these circumstances they were often FORCED to step in men's roles in the most devastating situations, they are well-aware that it's not only about "resources, power and status" as it is in the US, but they remember the OTHER side of it, and what it takes to be in a REAL combat zone, with the enemy coming for your throat.

But in the US, spared for the most part from the real wars ( even because of its geographical location) and other calamities, women see mostly "power and prestige" that they are after in the army forces. And that's why they invade that men's space.

As GeekyGurl said - what's the difference who is sending that round of bullets, a man, a woman or a transvestite. Because that's how they picture the wars - a well-equipped American military against some tribal forces.

But Russians ( because of their historic experience) see the wars differently.

No matter how well-equipped they are, they always keep the combat zones in mind, and particularly when it comes to the actions in Islamic parts of the world. ( They even comment under that American recruitment video;

"Breaking the stereotypes about women - it's all important of course. I am sure it will be approved during the combat. And when she, an independent and strong woman will be captured by so loved by her ( and other reps of the feminist movement) muslim arabs, she will be probably all excited."

So since Russians DO understand what wars are all about ( both men and women,) they don't confuse two genders when it comes to it.

They understand what it takes, to be a soldier.

So this is the translation of their ad;

"This is the first day of your new life."

This is the first day of your new life.

What was yesterday, already doesn't matter.

Who/what you were before, is no one's concern.

What is important now, is who you are going to be today.

What do you know about yourself, how capable are you?
The questions might remain unanswered, but will you be able to sleep well after it?

To know yourself, to know your limits...
The hell with the limits, are you ready to break yourself, to exhaustion, every day?
Here pain toughens you up, scars are a daily routine.
It's you who decided to prove something to yourself, it's you who is trying to see your enemy in every shadow. Because without enemy there is no fight, and without fight there is no victory.

But in reality the main enemy is you. The yesterday's you.

Your task is to hunt down this enemy, to catch him, to outperform him, to become better than him, and to return victorious.
Because tomorrow is the first day of your new life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1idTSSc_7Ts

This is a relatively old ad by the way, from 2014.
So no one would think much about it, if not for the latest American ad in comparison.

Last edited by erasure; 05-23-2021 at 12:12 PM..

Old 05-23-2021, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Lets see China Russia and India military ads. And we will look at military ads of other Anglo Saxon nations. I have to say is America is doomed. China Russia and India military ads bleed masculinity, while US, Britain and Australia adds do note.

First off ideological shift in society is not new, it can either harden or weaken a nation. I'm not sure if woke ideology can harden America. I understand that nations like China and Russia are homophobic, practices systemic racism and are patriarchal which conflict with woke ideology on how a nation state must be inclusive.

The reason why the United States is doing such ads like the cia ad and military ad is to appeal to millennials who are in the middle of their careers and Gen z many who are graduating from college. The ads are designed to appeal to millennials and Gen z who think along those lines and many do.

Check out the military recruitment ads of China Russia and India vs Australia Britain and America.

https://youtu.be/huf6NS8qB2Y

https://youtu.be/Kfe6d6MzeLM

https://youtu.be/i-6Xviz_qLQ

I believe that the United States and rest of the white Anglosphere is being subverted with race critical theory by China and Russia along with fears of white supremacy by Russia. Yuri bezmenov speaks of this. The wokes can win a war if the US military provides knowledge that the Chinese and Russians are racist, sexist, homophobes who believe in patriarchal ways. Believe me the wokes will launch nukes to eradicate people like that.

https://youtu.be/Y9TviIuXPSE

There is a comment somewhere there;
"There's still a chance Islam can save the West."

That's a pretty chilly warning I'd say.

Old 05-23-2021, 01:47 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,822,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

P.S. Do I still need to explain to you why "first round of bullets" is not the end of the battle, and it takes normaL male's strength and stamina to fight the wars? (*Sigh*)
Yes. Because I gotta read this. Like I seriously can't wait to see what you have to say. But before you do, take a look at this, this, this and this.

I asked my friend Jim if he felt his "white maleness" was threatened, or if he felt it under attack. He gave me a quizzical look, so I explained why I was asking, and he laughed and said no.

Old 05-23-2021, 01:55 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,822,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not only that but the so-called respect they claim to have for the military is lip service. In the same breath, they throw them under the bus when they have done nothing wrong.

Let's tell it like it is. It's bullsh--. You either support our military, all of them, or you don't. Many don't. Because they don't approve of some of them. But they are all worthy of our support and admiration for the jobs they do. All of them.

Old 05-23-2021, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Yes. Because I gotta read this. Like I seriously can't wait to see what you have to say. But before you do, take a look at this, this, this and this.

I asked my friend Jim if he felt his "white maleness" was threatened, or if he felt it under attack. He gave me a quizzical look, so I explained why I was asking, and he laughed and said no.

I already explained a thing or two in my post #47 above.

( And why are you giving a reference to some "Indian woman warrior" - I have no idea.

Are you a Native American?
If not, you have no relation to these bloodlines ( or culture.)
Hence your reference is not even valid.

Old 05-23-2021, 03:08 PM

29,449 posts, read 16,358,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
Here's another link to the Russian military ad

All I'm gonna say is this: if Joe "Cornpop" Biden or any other Russia-hating leftist wants to threaten Putin and call him a war criminal, they'd better think twice about replacing the military with a woke HR department

They should also think twice about printing trillions in money because the only reason the dollar hasn't collapsed is that there (was) a strong military to back it
LOL, at yall thinking those people arent already in the military

Old 05-23-2021, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
LOL, at yall thinking those people arent already in the military

This would be half of the problem, but the bigger half of it, is once there, they start pushing their agenda within the system, and the latest ad is a good example of it.

Old 05-23-2021, 04:00 PM

68,287 posts, read 54,108,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Last week on the Greg Gutfield show on FOX they compared the Russian recruitment ad with the American one and boy what a difference. It was almost laughable but this is so serious. Of course America's volunteer military is made up of brave citizens from all walks of life, political, economic and diverse backgrounds and that is what makes it and America great but it is odd that the Army feels it needs to put out an ad like this.

Has recruitment fallen so low that they need to produce such a "woke" ad?

Are the women (and men) that are featured in these ads at such a low point in their life that they believe their backgrounds would not be tolerated and they would not be accepted for who they are? The question is, who put them at this low point of uncertainty and doubt?

I don't think the Army cares if someone has 2 moms or 2 dads, they just want someone that is reasonably smart and in shape so they can be trained to do a job and follow orders.

These ads play into the Left's Kumbaya approach to everything from dealing with criminal illegal aliens, to blaming the cops for the actions of a career criminal, to replacing cops with counselors.

When the you know what hits the fan what we should all want is a soldier that will do his or her job and be able to shoot straight.

We were so much better off with Trump as our President, at least he projected a strong, tough, proud and resilient America. The Dems seem more focused on inclusion, hugs and safe spaces.

Kissing the Russian President's butt on a very public stage while throwing the entire US Intelligence Community under the bus is doing that HOW?

Old 05-23-2021, 06:40 PM

1,052 posts, read 446,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Kissing the Russian President's butt on a very public stage while throwing the entire US Intelligence Community under the bus is doing that HOW?
And what should he have done instead? Called Putin a war criminal to his face? Is that what a good commander in chief is supposed to do with the head of a nuclear power and potential future ally against a belligerent China?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies