Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 07:52 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,615,120 times

Advertisements

I wonder if any ultra biased msm is going to update the story to include who actually did it? Or refuse to update so their dumb viewers continue to assume it was white Bobbies?

Old 05-25-2021, 08:00 AM

5,100 posts, read 2,044,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I wonder if any ultra biased msm is going to update the story to include who actually did it? Or refuse to update so their dumb viewers continue to assume it was white Bobbies?
Now then the cat is out of the bag and the genie is out of the bottle, they'll try to memory hole that detail asap.

Old 05-25-2021, 09:06 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,615,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Now then the cat is out of the bag and the genie is out of the bottle, they'll try to memory hole that detail asap.
So far the BBC has updated it, CNN has not, and i cant even find the story on abc...

Old 05-25-2021, 09:11 AM

2,082 posts, read 923,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
So far the BBC has updated it, CNN has not, and i cant even find the story on abc...
Since It wasn’t Whitey but her own race that shot her the media will drop it like a hot potato.

Old 05-25-2021, 09:13 AM

5,100 posts, read 2,044,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Since It wasn’t Whitey but her own race that shot her the media will drop it like a hot potato.
And that give more relevancy to that old Family Guy clip about black on black crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukWEsIo8hH4

Old 05-25-2021, 09:46 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,043,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
No matter how much you disagree with someone politically, it is abhorrent to take glee from an attack on someone’s life.

That is a 'Critical Thinking Error' ...

Political ACTIONS based on beliefs are calls to 'War'

What someone says 'means little'...what they actually DO...means Everything~

(don't you study history)???

The Irony... ~

Old 05-25-2021, 09:54 AM

25,674 posts, read 18,758,270 times
Gee, that's a shame. Ammunition is expensive these days. Seems a shame to waste it on a terrorist. A good rapier is reusable.

Old 05-25-2021, 10:06 AM

52,165 posts, read 52,609,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
That is a 'Critical Thinking Error' ...

Political ACTIONS based on beliefs are calls to 'War'

What someone says 'means little'...what they actually DO...means Everything~

(don't you study history)???

The Irony... ~

You sometime have to wonder about the kind of people who become "activist" I think for a lot of people they are angry and pissed off at the world and I think for some of them a cause like BLM and others is a way to focus their miserable and hostile energies into. Many of these people just seem like unhappy and unfun people to be around.

I get we need to have people working on changes and I'm not really ripping on them, I think many good things have come out of people who organize and work for change, again, I'm talking about a subset of these people.

For the more extreme of these types activism becomes a conduit to cause violence, destruction, and general mayhem.

Old 05-25-2021, 10:09 AM

8,955 posts, read 2,551,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You sometime have to wonder about the kind of people who become "activist" I think for a lot of people they are angry and pissed off at the world and I think for some of them a cause like BLM and others is a way to focus their miserable and hostile energies into. Many of these people just seem like unhappy and unfun people to be around.

I get we need to have people working on changes and I'm not really ripping on them, I think many good things have come out of people who organize and work for change, again, I'm talking about a subset of these people.

For the more extreme of these types activism becomes a conduit to cause violence, destruction, and general mayhem.
The typical activist is unintelligent and filled with hatred.....no matter what kind of activist we are talking about.

On top of that, you have some who are merely grifters who seek to profit off of the average activists who are morons.

The grifters tend to end up at the top of the activist hierarchy.

Old 05-25-2021, 10:45 AM

52,165 posts, read 52,609,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
The typical activist is unintelligent and filled with hatred.....no matter what kind of activist we are talking about.

On top of that, you have some who are merely grifters who seek to profit off of the average activists who are morons.

The grifters tend to end up at the top of the activist hierarchy.
True, for many people it's all a money making scam. Look at guys like Jackson, Sharpton, Ben Crump. These guys are all race baiters and two bit hustlers disguised as "activists" and leaders looking out for black folks.

What a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.