Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the WH invite a Jewish victim, assaulted by anti-Semites, to the WH?
Yes 28 62.22%
No 17 37.78%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 01:02 PM

17,633 posts, read 6,914,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
All Americans (including Biden) should stand up against ALL hate. Period.

It clearly is NOT known against blacks, look no further than this forum to see that many still deny it, and quite an alarming number still think blacks are shown net-favoratism in America.

There are also hate crimes against Muslims, against Palestinians, against LBGTQs, and so many other groups.

I 100% stand with you on denouncing hate against Jews. I don't agree with you that they (we) should get special treatment. Stand against hate, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, no matter who the victim, or else it's hard to take you seriously.

And it's surprising, you support a guy who said a group chanting "Jews will not replace us" were fine people? I denounced it, and most of the people you align with were not having it. They supported the freedoms of the demonstrating anti-semites over those who were protesting their message of hate.

Pick a side if you want to be considered credible.
Ditto, another one repeating that lie.

Old 05-25-2021, 01:05 PM

929 posts, read 304,366 times
Maybe, but the Biden Regime should invite the family of Ashli Babbit to the WH and explain how they are allowing one of their LEO to get away with killing her.

Old 05-25-2021, 01:05 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
We can always count on you to regurgitate the lies of the media/DNC.
They’re still peddling that same lie from five years ago. Shows how little they have.

C’mon Biden.....risk the wrath of your antisemites and invite a Jew who has suffered from one of the multiple assaults on innocent Jews!

Old 05-25-2021, 03:18 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Probably Mrs Taylor Green say more horrible anti Semitic things. Clean up your own party.

Old 05-25-2021, 03:35 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
^^^ This gives insight as to why liberals are so tolerant of antisemitism. They measure things by “outcome,” and Jews, as a group, are better educated and higher achieving than average, DESPITE the massive bigotry against them. As mentioned previously, Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks or Muslims, but because they rose above the immense bigotry, liberals tolerate antisemitism (if not outright pushing it)

IOW, the massive surge in antisemitism doesn’t concern many leftists because Jews are disproportionately successful - doctors, lawyers, congresspeople, whatever - and thus hate crimes against them aren’t as concerning as racism against blacks.
I don’t know why you think we are ok with hate crimes? Violence against innocent people ? All of it is disgusting human behavior and people need to be held accountable. Send those thugs to jail. I grew up in Miami and never experienced anything but respect - maybe because that was years ago, that’s not to say that in other areas there’s not a huge problem. The problem here on CD, is balling up all the Dems as a Jew hating party. That is just not true. Just as I mentioned the representatives in Congress - there are people with a solid voice there to push better laws to protect the Jewish communities. Personally I’m against all violence and hatred of others. As for what they do in the WH it’s all a big pony show, regardless of who is president.

Old 05-25-2021, 04:01 PM

2,367 posts, read 909,786 times
Just curious.. your link is from Yahoo Malaysia. Are you getting different articles there? Do you know if you see the same Yahoo articles that we get here on US yahoo? I don't trust the media.

Old 05-25-2021, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Just curious.. your link is from Yahoo Malaysia. Are you getting different articles there? Do you know if you see the same Yahoo articles that we get here on US yahoo? I don't trust the media.
Is this one better?

https://news.yahoo.com/reports-of-an...223335496.html

Old 05-25-2021, 04:10 PM

1,301 posts, read 666,230 times
They should also invite a few of the asian victims who were assaulted by black perps in hate crimes in NYC.

Old 05-25-2021, 04:11 PM

It’s very disconcerting that 40% of respondents do not think that Biden, and by extension the Democratic administration, should show the same amount of concern for antisemitism (which is at a 40-year high and on a rapid upswing) that he does for racism.

Old 05-25-2021, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
They should also invite a few of the asian victims who were assaulted by black perps in hate crimes in NYC.
Yes, absolutely.....that poor Asian guy choked into unconsciousness would be a good one to invite, or that 65-year-old Asian lady knocked to the ground by a murderer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies