Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2021, 01:27 PM

23,610 posts, read 12,543,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The solution is to have a few private shower/changing rooms available.
The left should open their pocketbooks and pay for those things to be done.

Old 05-27-2021, 01:34 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The left should open their pocketbooks and pay for those things to be done.
Better then forcing women into accepting bio men into their private spaces.

Old 05-27-2021, 01:45 PM

23,610 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Seems a lot of people are saying trans 'just won't' sexually attack another. Trans are human, likely with human urges. Maybe attacks hadn't happened much in the past, or, maybe it simply wasn't reported when it did happen. who knows?

But, it seems these days libs are brainwashing their kids into believing they are trans, when they probably aren't. And, the courts are backing the brainwashing. What happens when these emotionally and sexually confused children grow up?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/25...ransgenderism/
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/24/j...er-transition/

Quote:
Better then forcing women into accepting bio men into their private spaces.
Yep.

Old 05-27-2021, 01:47 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,769,559 times
Sorry folks- if your organization takes government money... you have to obey the law. I'm sorry that ya'll Christians don't feel that the law should apply to you, but that's not my problem.

Now if your fake religion truly demands that you treat your fellow Americans like garbage- you still have the right to do that. Give up the government funding and the tax-exempt status. Go live in some desert canyon in Utah and bring along all the holy wives you want. Go to a Klan rally and hate on all them eeeeebil blacks and gays and Jews and Libruls if you want. It's your right!

But if you're gonna be a part of our civilization, you're gonna obey the law

Old 05-27-2021, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Sorry folks- if your organization takes government money... you have to obey the law. I'm sorry that ya'll Christians don't feel that the law should apply to you, but that's not my problem.

Now if your fake religion truly demands that you treat your fellow Americans like garbage- you still have the right to do that. Give up the government funding and the tax-exempt status. Go live in some desert canyon in Utah and bring along all the holy wives you want. Go to a Klan rally and hate on all them eeeeebil blacks and gays and Jews and Libruls if you want. It's your right!

But if you're gonna be a part of our civilization, you're gonna obey the law
The law is harmful to women. People don’t have to accept that.

Old 05-27-2021, 02:05 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,361,392 times
I shudder to think of the 0s and 0s of people that will be affected by this.

Old 05-27-2021, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I shudder to think of the 0s and 0s of people that will be affected by this.
There are already female athletes impacted. Female inmates impacted. It will only be a matter of time before other women are impacted in sharing locker rooms and showers with bio men.

Old 05-27-2021, 02:11 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
There are already female athletes impacted. Female inmates impacted. It will only be a matter of time before other women are impacted in sharing locker rooms and showers with bio men.
On the athletic front, I agree that bio women have been impacted. But locker rooms and bathrooms? Folks need to get over themselves and any "harm" is all mental; I again ask people to point out cases of bio women being physically assaulted, etc., by transwomen using the same locker rooms. Trans people aren't in there trying to get a peep show, but are just living their lives.

Old 05-27-2021, 02:13 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
On the athletic front, I agree that bio women have been impacted. But locker rooms and bathrooms? Folks need to get over themselves. Trans people aren't in there trying to get a peep show.
Women need to "get over" enjoying privacy among their own gender in intimate biologically female spaces?

Here's another one with zero respect for what women want. Just telling us what we need to do.

Old 05-27-2021, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
On the athletic front, I agree that bio women have been impacted. But locker rooms and bathrooms? Folks need to get over themselves and any "harm" is all mental; I again ask people to point out cases of bio women being physically assaulted, etc., by transwomen using the same locker rooms. Trans people aren't in there trying to get a peep show, but are just living their lives.
Locker rooms are where people get fully nude to change and to shower. I don’t want to share a locker room with bio men.

The solution is to have at least one private room, preferably more.

Are you a woman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies