Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 11:53 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,598,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
No, it won't. Because the problem is biological, not economic. After the fools wasted anything they got they'd go on to complain about the next talking point and of course demand more money.
If it was biological, African immigrants to the USA wouldn't be outperforming alot of people in this country.

Old 05-25-2021, 11:57 PM

305 posts, read 213,125 times
Opportunity is everywhere in America, baked in to every social justice slogan and lurking within every potential victim.

If you’re a man, just chop off your wee wee and you will be celebrated as a hero.

If your name is Ellen, change it to Elliott and the press will fawn over your shirtless pics.

If you’re addicted to fentanyl and terrorize pregnant women, they’ll make you racial saint and all the world will know your name.

But if you’re a white kid in a Maga hat and you smiled at an indigenous man, they’ll condemn you as evil incarnate.

Not a damn thing is holding back minorities in the US. They have every privilege and advantage. Liberals who shout constantly about injustices are usually middle class white losers who have no purpose in life.

Old 05-25-2021, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyTacos911_ View Post
ah, mask off?

I’d love to hear the explanation...
Someone saying "it's biological". All that tells me is that said person views Black people as inferior. People like that have a very reprehensible mindset.

Old 05-26-2021, 12:10 AM

12,266 posts, read 2,966,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Someone saying "it's biological". All that tells me is that said person views Black people as inferior. People like that have a very reprehensible mindset.
Just facing facts, honey.

Old 05-26-2021, 12:19 AM

13,450 posts, read 4,289,055 times
Quote:
This is how I see is. For everyone else, America is a clean slate. For Black Americans, we're the only people who came here under duress. We came against our will, and then went through 250+ years of oppression. We literally had to fight to be considered human, and then fight to be treated like citizens. This taints how I see America. For a Black middle class person like me, I have it better than many Black people in America. However, I also understand that I have deal with being looked down on, and I have to constantly consider how some people would perceive me as a Black person. And I know I have alot of baggage considering how my ancestors came here.

Because of what Black Americans have gone through from the moment they were brought here, it has a way of tainting one's view of America. I view things as "I succeed in spite of, not because of". I view it as "if I succeed, it's because I have a father to make sure I don't give up".
Let me take out the violin.

You didn't come under NO duress. You were born like everybody was born here (in a hospital or the back seat of car) and everybody is a free man. No slave person is alive today or no slave master is alive today for over a century.

There are many positive things in the U.S. that far out weighs the negative in this country, if it weren't, you be in Africa running from the Lions. Your problem is you got this victim mentality stuck on your forehead that want people to feel sorry for you or give you a gold medal just for getting out of bed in the morning. You think you are special and should get special treatments and be on front of the line.

By the way, nobody got it worst as the Native Americans. Your ancestors back in Africa were sold out by Africans. So their choices where being sold, staying a slave in Africa or be killed (that would suck for your own existence today) . Even if the Africans didn't sell your ancestors to the U.S., they would have been sold someplace in the world. You could be some poor black from Haiti or Brazil or some dirt island or poor 3rd world country or stay a slave in Africa or be just another casualty but here you are complaining why the world is mean to you.

So their choices weren't good regardless if the U.S. existed or not. Why don't you ask reparations from Africa countries, they started all this but of course they would start laughing in your face and sell you again to the highest bidder in Africa or just kill you. Don't you feel a little relieved that your ancestors got on that boat centuries ago?. Muhammad Ali did and he said it when he came back from Africa. "Thank God my ancestors got on that boat" (his words) Would there have been a Muhammad Ali in Africa if the U.S. never existed? You know the answer to that, you take a lot of things for granted including your own existence. What are the odds of you being alive today if your ancestors stayed in Africa as slaves or being the "inferior" tribe or sold to some 3rd world hell hole?

It's funny, Black Latinos from Brazil or any part of the world have way less than black Americans and it's the black Americans that feel bitter and like the world owns them something and is never enough. Black Latinos are so different and so humble and they don't have this victim mentality and they have way less than African Americans. Go Figure.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 05-26-2021 at 12:29 AM..

Old 05-26-2021, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
Just facing facts, honey.
All I see is bigoted behavior, not facts. And this is the point where I put you on ignore.

Old 05-26-2021, 12:42 AM

12,266 posts, read 2,966,052 times
Quote:
So do you use cigarettes to make eyeholes in white pillowcase?
I mean I hope they’re big enough otherwise you could Nazi where you’re going...
You're just silly.
Quote:
All I see is bigoted behavior, not facts. And this is the point where I put you on ignore.
Such is the fear struck in the hearts of so many just to face simple facts of evolution that are so obvious to so many others.

FYI, facing facts does not include being mean to anyone. It's merely a thought crime. Peace out.

Old 05-26-2021, 01:34 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
Sort of happens when the rest of the country kept throwing speedbumps to intentionally hinder the progress of black folks.
So it will take future generations to even out the playing field.
Affirmative Action is a speedbump for blacks? ok, let's remove it.

Old 05-26-2021, 07:24 AM

6,980 posts, read 2,703,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Statements like this don't make much sense. The oppressed don't care much about who did what. What matters is who is taking action now.
Now the Republicans are trying to keep the country together by not balkanizing the people into separate "tribes" that have conflicting interests like the Democrats have been doing for decades.

Old 05-26-2021, 07:29 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
it's the carrot in front of the donkey.....the donkey never gets the carrot....and just keep walking toward it

....the unobtainable

they all know that.....that's why they keep it going and going and going

and then try to hide class....disguised as racism....and force people to treat all black people the same

we will never get rid of racism the way they define it and use it
There will always be bigots, who judge other people as lesser than them. They will look down on others for being unattractive, fat, low income, being born to a lower social class, for their accent, skin color, religion, race, ethnicity and of course look down on others for their political affiliation, or sexual preferences. The reason why bigots exist are endless.

The Hutu and Tutsi murdered each other by the hundreds of thousands, and they were of the same race and skin colors. So even if we were all of the same skin color, the bigots will find a reason to elevate themselves, and punish and discriminate against you.

All we can do as a nation is teach and promote tolerance, make laws to prevent overt discrimination, and enforce them. The solution is not to discriminate against one group, and enforce laws which single out one group for preferential treatment. That will only cause resentment among people who were not engaging in discrimination, and give fuel to the fires motivating the bigots against the now preferentially treated group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies