Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2021, 05:09 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
That can and is being done outside of any vaccination protocols.
Which companies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2021, 05:14 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Translation: I’m the arbiter of what is moral and just for others.
I'm not coercing people to inject emergency use mRNA vaccines into their bodies, so I'm not deciding anything for others.

Old 05-26-2021, 05:17 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Which companies?
You want me to list every business that doesnt require vaccinations of its employees?

Old 05-26-2021, 05:20 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
You want me to list every business that doesnt require vaccinations of its employees?
No_Recess Inc. is one.

That should put a feather in your cap, Frank.

Old 05-26-2021, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
I'm not coercing people to inject emergency use mRNA vaccines into their bodies, so I'm not deciding anything for others.
I'm currently being "coerced" into working because I don't want to starve to death.

Can you get me out of it?

Old 05-26-2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'm currently being "coerced" into working because I don't want to starve to death.

Can you get me out of it?
Endless bad analogies....

If you don't want to work, talk to your governor Newsom. Maybe there's some free stuff you're eligible for.

Old 05-26-2021, 05:41 PM

Quote:

If you don't want to work, talk to your governor Newsom. Maybe there's some free stuff you're eligible for.
It's a perfect analogy.

You are arbitrarily assigning market supply and demand to people, specifically their own bodies, and then arbitrarily assigning a "coercion" tag when you personally deem the risk to be too high.

You are asserting ownership over my body by doing the very thing you're trying to prevent (people who may be otherwise reluctant to get the vaccine actually getting it).

If I want to be a boxer and get my head punched in for $1 or $1 billion it's my right to choose. If I want to do it for free I'll do that too. Why are you coming in with your specific price tag (which is this specific vaccine is too risky but other health risks aren't) for me to box is beyond me.

Ye of little faith in the market. Embrace capitalism. It's the only hope and it has no bearing on you.

Old 05-26-2021, 05:49 PM

2,335 posts, read 815,081 times
Quote:

Yep, one bad one after another (trust me, he knows it and is just trying to incite a fight). It's not even worth a reply.

Old 05-26-2021, 05:59 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,038,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
That's why the number of vaccinated will/is going up, with the universities, employers, and now the public schools may mandate the experimental vaccines for children. I'm totally against mandatory experimental vaccines. I have medical people coming to my home for blood draws, their company doesn't require it and NONE of them want the shots. Half the NYC police force doesn't want the vaccine.
^Agreed. I find this whole thing to be nothing more than a power trip. This so called virus is nothing more than a flu, if that. And I have no doubt that the CDC, which is government run, is lying about all the tests and results and other data. If they really want to push this vaccine passport, then it should have all the major vaccines, not just the covid one.

Old 05-26-2021, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicipher View Post
Yep, one bad one after another (trust me, he knows it and is just trying to incite a fight). It's not even worth a reply.
Haha...I agree. I'm out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies