Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 04:20 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
She siphoned off millions of dollars for “the cause”, and then checked out.

All that money is from rich, white liberal idiots. The poor back people don’t care who is in charge, they just want to riot and loot. As long as they stay in their liberal areas, I’m ok with them murdering and looting to their hearts content.

But come to my neck of the woods, and believe me, you are gonna wish you hadn’t.
^^^^^^This. All of it. She's a fraud and a liar. Tar and feathering would be more than appropriate. BLM is built on all lies and guilt ridden White Progressives bought it. Idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2021, 04:35 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Took the money and ran. Such weak folks that act like they’re so strong, lol.
What money? She was fullfilling the role as a volunteer and only earned about $20,000 a year in the 6 years prior.

"In April, the foundation stated Cullors was a volunteer executive director who, prior to 2019, had “received a total of $120,000 since the organization’s inception in 2013, for duties such as serving as spokesperson and engaging in political education work.”
https://apnews.com/article/ca-state-...d89d281789adcf

Old 05-28-2021, 04:56 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
What money? She was fullfilling the role as a volunteer and only earned about $20,000 a year in the 6 years prior.

"In April, the foundation stated Cullors was a volunteer executive director who, prior to 2019, had “received a total of $120,000 since the organization’s inception in 2013, for duties such as serving as spokesperson and engaging in political education work.”
https://apnews.com/article/ca-state-...d89d281789adcf
So how did she amass a $3 million portfolio? Read the OP link.

Seems like the capitalistic systems worked pretty well for her.

Old 05-28-2021, 05:41 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
So how did she amass a $3 million portfolio? Read the OP link.

Seems like the capitalistic systems worked pretty well for her.
Look her up she has written some books and thats where the money came from and she has a spouse who can say what the income is from that end. The real estate dealings was a board discussion the other day thats when I looked it up, please realize the OP's link is a social media rag

Old 05-28-2021, 05:51 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
She was kind of all over the place with her reason behind leaving. It was white supremacists smearing her in one sentence followed by “I planned my departure a year ago” in the very next.

I agree that she made her own money ... using her status within BLM to cash out on promotional opportunities. This is pretty unethical behavior for a self-proclaimed Marxist.

Good riddance to her.

Old 05-28-2021, 06:52 AM

24,629 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _SteveBanx_ View Post
She probably made the money legitimately from booksales and appearances.
Wrong. She was making 6 figures for 6 years long before the book deal.

Create a for profit organization, be the co-founder, and your salary can be whatever you want it to be because the money is pouring in from liberals.

This isn’t a resignation, this is an early retirement. She can finally move in next to Obama and Al Sharpton now. No risk of looting in those white neighborhoods.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:23 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Boocoo Loot Matters
Took in $90 MILLION last year, spent $30 MILLION on “overhead” and ended up with $60 MILLION at the end of the year. Not bad.

The only question remains .... which one of her 4 homes will she “retire” to?

Old 05-28-2021, 08:45 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Look her up she has written some books and thats where the money came from and she has a spouse who can say what the income is from that end. The real estate dealings was a board discussion the other day thats when I looked it up, please realize the OP's link is a social media rag
The fact you attempt to justify her swindling, being a proclaimed Marxist, then cashing in on the BLM hype and lies just shows how far gone you are. Pretty sad.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:49 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
aww. poor baby.

https://mol.im/a/9627361
Is this what "trained Marxists" do, just up and quit?? She probably cashed out on her millions the organization has raked in over the Floyd death, and decided to live the good life and enjoy the excesses that capitalism provide

Old 05-28-2021, 08:52 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
She was kind of all over the place with her reason behind leaving. It was white supremacists smearing her in one sentence followed by “I planned my departure a year ago” in the very next.

I agree that she made her own money ... using her status within BLM to cash out on promotional opportunities. This is pretty unethical behavior for a self-proclaimed Marxist.

Good riddance to her.
Sure, she planned to retire... i mean quit, last year, but that was before millions of dollars in donation flooded in. A year latter and a lot of clever money laundering... and now she can retire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies