Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should CRT be taught in our schools?
Yes 91 16.34%
No 447 80.25%
Other 19 3.41%
Voters: 557. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2021, 02:24 PM

3,743 posts, read 1,440,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Outrageous White Women Tears!

https://youtu.be/5-azCYOBFsw
Even though white woman's tears. The young woman has a point. My thing is this. That little white woman who is crying. Her brain is not fully developed yet, and not fully developed to understand the world. This is why stuff such as CRT should be thought or critiqued at the university level instead of k-12. She faced abuse and trauma. And yes plenty of whites in America are not priveledge and come from a cycle of depravity which they will never escape. Sad but true. I have seen it in upstate NY. As a 1st generation American and a person of color. Not for nothing. I have it pretty good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2021, 02:31 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Even though white woman's tears. The young woman has a point. My thing is this. That little white woman who is crying. Her brain is not fully developed yet, and not fully developed to understand the world. This is why stuff such as CRT should be thought or critiqued at the university level instead of k-12. She faced abuse and trauma. And yes plenty of whites in America are not priveledge and come from a cycle of depravity which they will never escape. Sad but true. I have seen it in upstate NY. As a 1st generation American and a person of color. Not for nothing. I have it pretty good.
Let's be clear on this point: The CRT agenda is not just being thought about or taught at the k-12 level by these people. It is being implemented. The children are being indoctrinated with it.

Old 06-30-2021, 02:36 PM

3,743 posts, read 1,440,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Let's be clear on this point: The CRT agenda is not just being thought about or taught at the k-12 level by these people. It is being implemented. The children are being indoctrinated with it.
Dont these activist know that trying to do away with racism is like trying to do away with murder or pollution. If you are trying to eliminate racism. I have a bridge to sell you.

Old 06-30-2021, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Dont these activist know that trying to do away with racism is like trying to do away with murder or pollution. If you are trying to eliminate racism. I have a bridge to sell you.
The CRT crowd is NOT trying to do away with racism. They are positively obsessed with mandating racism and perpetuating it.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:16 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
The CRT crowd is NOT trying to do away with racism. They are positively obsessed with mandating racism and perpetuating it.
There was a militant black man on this forum about a year ago who kept referring, rather ominously, to The Plan. I asked him what the plan was, and he said, again ominously, that white people would know when they saw it.

It is clear that the plan is to drive rage toward whites, by blacks, and self-loathing among whites themselves. The Plan is to “give whites a taste” of what some OTHER whites did, 150 years ago, and make whites the oppressed group and give blacks special advantages to elevate them above whites - and position the latter as deserving of it.

The thing is, there aren’t enough militant blacks to pull this off. Most are regular guys, with jobs and families. They need to get enough deluded whites on board to pull it off, and thus they are starting the indoctrination with schoolchildren.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:22 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
It has recently gotten to the point that when I see the word "dialectic," I now just substitute the word "bull****," as that is what the word effectively means. The pseudo-intellectual, rhetorical circle-jerk does not impress me as much as it apparently impresses them. Their colossal arrogance is matched by their lack of self-awareness.

This paragraph by Marx that you quoted above, is borderline lunatic stuff:
'The struggle between these two antagonistic elements comprised in the antithesis constitutes the dialectical movement. The yes becoming no, the no becoming yes, the yes becoming both yes and no, the no becoming both no and yes, the contraries balance, neutralize, paralyze each other. The fusion of these two contradictory thoughts constitutes a new thought, which is the synthesis of them. This thought splits up once again into two contradictory thoughts, which in turn fuse into a new synthesis. Of this travail is born a group of thoughts. This group of thoughts follows the same dialectic movement as the simple category, and has a contradictory group as antithesis. Of these two groups of thoughts is born a new group of thoughts, which is the antithesis of them.'
I get it that in the circles of people who traffic in this sort of self-absorbed bull**** rhetoric, the production this kind of pseudo-intellectual double-speak is highly prized and among the highest forms of virtue signaling. But someone does not need to be a philosophical genius to see that in fact, it is just a bunch of bull****.

Our world tends towards entropy. Systems tend to decay without intervention over time, because it takes so much work to maintain them. It is not helpful to have these sorts of nihilistic borderline lunatics scheming to destroy everything, just for the sake of destruction, because one of their leaders hypothesizes that by destroying the status quo, something better is sure to eventually pop out of that.

So, let's just blow it all up. Cool. And Utopia will present itself. You may not like this sort of simplistic, base talk, but that is just plain stupid.

Going back to my previous question. I am still not seeing any sort of identifiable, somewhat specific "True consciousness" being anticipated by these people. They are insistent that the goal is: (my words) to exorcise the masses of the "false consciousness". That goal sounds maniacal, to put it mildly. But their goal is to replace it with what? The paragraph from Marx you quoted above is interesting, and perhaps that is as close as they get to actually answering this question. If that is right, then they have no answer, and this whole project is diabolical in the extreme.
They see the false consciousness as having been created by the hyper reality around us. This is where you have to go back to Critical Theory and Postmodernism. This is why they can play their sophistic tricks as well. They’ve been planning this in succession student after student after student for 100 years. It’s been fine tuned and now it has AI and supercomputers. I could actually see the IC running millions and millions of social scenarios on a supercomputer and see it coming to the conclusion that looks very similar to Marxism. Of course to get an accurate simulation you need accurate and wholistic data going into it.

OT Rambling:
In fact the more and more I look at where we are at it looks like a new message campaign of sorts for our geopolitical strategy. Maybe USG can’t figure out a way to compete with China without essentially taking on a Marxist internationale POV. Of course Obama purged the government of ideological dissidents so that could all be based on confirmation biases.

No one has brought it up yet but COVID and CRT seem to operate almost exactly like STUXNET.

Quote:
Stuxnet was first identified by the infosec community in 2010, but development on it probably began in 2005. Despite its unparalleled ability to spread and its widespread infection rate, Stuxnet does little or no harm to computers not involved in uranium enrichment. When it infects a computer, it checks to see if that computer is connected to specific models of programmable logic controllers (PLCs) manufactured by Siemens. PLCs are how computers interact with and control industrial machinery like uranium centrifuges. The worm then alters the PLCs' programming, resulting in the centrifuges being spun too quickly and for too long, damaging or destroying the delicate equipment in the process. While this is happening, the PLCs tell the controller computer that everything is working fine, making it difficult to detect or diagnose what's going wrong until it's too late.
https://www.csoonline.com/article/32...DFRKZ38PsAOYNU

Think about how deadly COVID is to a very specific group but it’s basically a nothing burger to almost everyone else. That group just happens to be people who are heavily burdening the social systems across the globe. It’s hyper infectious and evolves quickly. It operates in “silence” (asymptomatically). Sort of important to find out if it was engineered.

Think about CRT. It operates basically the same way. Out of sight aimed for a specific group of people that are prone to the tenets of the ideology. Once infected they look and sound normal but their entire purpose is to tear down the system.

Or that just could be the nature of things that operate virally, even if they’re all man made. Well… still waiting on one confirmation.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
There was a militant black man on this forum about a year ago who kept referring, rather ominously, to The Plan. I asked him what the plan was, and he said, again ominously, that white people would know when they saw it.

It is clear that the plan is to drive rage toward whites, by blacks, and self-loathing among whites themselves. The Plan is to “give whites a taste” of what some OTHER whites did, 150 years ago, and make whites the oppressed group and give blacks special advantages to elevate them above whites - and position the latter as deserving of it.

The thing is, there aren’t enough militant blacks to pull this off. Most are regular guys, with jobs and families. They need to get enough deluded whites on board to pull it off, and thus they are starting the indoctrination with schoolchildren.
I used to think that we were largely in agreement that racism is bad and that it is desirable to eliminate it from our society. Not anymore. The Democrats have been advocates of racism all along to a greater or lesser degree. But right now, promoting racism is literally their number one most important political priority.

This really is depressing, to see this sort of mindset embraced with such passion by American political leaders, now in the 21st century.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:28 PM

590 posts, read 554,757 times
Teachers are paid to teach students, not indoctrinate garbage into their minds. My kids are adults and they know to keep their children out of schools that focus on this critical race theory, which should be abolished from all schools.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
They see the false consciousness as having been created by the hyper reality around us. This is where you have to go back to Critical Theory and Postmodernism. This is why they can play their sophistic tricks as well. They’ve been planning this in succession student after student after student for 100 years. It’s been fine tuned and now it has AI and supercomputers. I could actually see the IC running millions and millions of social scenarios on a supercomputer and see it coming to the conclusion that looks very similar to Marxism. Of course to get an accurate simulation you need accurate and wholistic data going into it.

OT Rambling:
In fact the more and more I look at where we are at it looks like a new message campaign of sorts for our geopolitical strategy. Maybe USG can’t figure out a way to compete with China without essentially taking on a Marxist internationale POV. Of course Obama purged the government of ideological dissidents so that could all be based on confirmation biases.

No one has brought it up yet but COVID and CRT seem to operate almost exactly like STUXNET.

https://www.csoonline.com/article/32...DFRKZ38PsAOYNU

Think about how deadly COVID is to a very specific group but it’s basically a nothing burger to almost everyone else. That group just happens to be people who are heavily burdening the social systems across the globe. It’s hyper infectious and evolves quickly. It operates in “silence” (asymptomatically). Sort of important to find out if it was engineered.

Think about CRT. It operates basically the same way. Out of sight aimed for a specific group of people that are prone to the tenets of the ideology. Once infected they look and sound normal but their entire purpose is to tear down the system.

Or that just could be the nature of things that operate virally, even if they’re all man made. Well… still waiting on one confirmation.
CRT as a virus on humanity. That works. Now on to the vaccine.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:38 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
It’s not a monolith. Some of then do think it can be done away with or at least limited. Others, like Bell, take the more cynical view that racism will never go away and that blacks should accept that and figure out how to build up their own communities. I don’t think it would be too much of a logical leap to assume some in the latter crowd will also become militant and possibly hostile towards other “races.”

But racism is just the Trojan Horse that’s gotten the furthest so far. The underlying ideology of all of these many theories is Marxism.

All this really sucks, it’s stupid. The sinister plot of installing Marxism in the federal government I don’t think would go well with many minorities but because it’s been dressed up as a solution to abject miseries it’s very enticing. That was their goal after all. That’s why they stopped talked in traditional Marxist terminology and switched it all up to things like “white supremacy.”

Let’s just hope people realize before critical mass is hit and things go south quick. No one wants to be in a civil war with a country with 400 million guns. You could get shot anywhere at any time for no reason at all. It would be a nightmare of magnificent proportions. And there should be no doubt about that happening if Democrats manage to consolidate all of the power of the government like they’re trying to do. It’s already obvious there actually is a deep blue state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies