Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2021, 01:16 PM

29,822 posts, read 24,902,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
And, you compare that to saying the "n" word? Wow...just...wow.

The hypocrisy and double standards are truly breathtaking. They made fun of Trump non stop when he experienced a little difficulty going down a slick ramp... But when Biden fell THREE times trying to climb steps, they said Trump supporters were mean and immature for discussing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2021, 01:26 PM

30,430 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
You mean you control your own destiny?

Oh God, sounds scary!
Don't know why it would scare you blare.

Old 05-30-2021, 02:04 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The hypocrisy and double standards are truly breathtaking. They made fun of Trump non stop when he experienced a little difficulty going down a slick ramp... But when Biden fell THREE times trying to climb steps, they said Trump supporters were mean and immature for discussing it.
Yup. If liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Old 05-30-2021, 09:41 PM

552 posts, read 223,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Seems like we're finally back to reality now, warts and all. I'm okay with that. The last four years were like being an overseer at a lunatic asylum.
I cannot rep you enough. I agree with your post, 100 %.

I am a veteran, and I get my healthcare from the VA.

When Trump shut the government down, it felt to me like everything just stopped.

It was as if Trump caught the baseball in outfield by surprise, then refused to throw it
as bases were getting stolen.

But when Bolton, then Trump started going after Iran- I genuinely panicked. I began
to have panic and anxiety attacks, something that I do not have normally. I am no
fan of Iran, but what made me so upset was the effect it would have upon our troops.

I go to the VA, and I see young men and women who are going to suffer the effects
of all the ongoing middle eastern conflicts. Young men and women who did multiple
tours of Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. One day, I sat in the waiting room with a young man
who shook so violently with pain, that he fell out of his wheelchair. He had his middle
school aged son there as caretaker. Funny how you never see these Trump supporters
at the VA in the waiting room when our veterans are suffering.....

Old 05-30-2021, 09:42 PM

552 posts, read 223,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump brought it all on himself, dear.

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

Old 05-30-2021, 10:39 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerrose View Post
I cannot rep you enough. I agree with your post, 100 %.

I am a veteran, and I get my healthcare from the VA.

When Trump shut the government down, it felt to me like everything just stopped.

It was as if Trump caught the baseball in outfield by surprise, then refused to throw it
as bases were getting stolen.

But when Bolton, then Trump started going after Iran- I genuinely panicked. I began
to have panic and anxiety attacks, something that I do not have normally. I am no
fan of Iran, but what made me so upset was the effect it would have upon our troops.

I go to the VA, and I see young men and women who are going to suffer the effects
of all the ongoing middle eastern conflicts. Young men and women who did multiple
tours of Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. One day, I sat in the waiting room with a young man
who shook so violently with pain, that he fell out of his wheelchair. He had his middle
school aged son there as caretaker. Funny how you never see these Trump supporters
at the VA in the waiting room when our veterans are suffering.
Per the bolded --- What a strange thing to write. You, apparently, assume that all wounded vets are solely democrats. If that's what you think, then you are sorely incorrect.

You also seem to forget that democrats have had no problems sending our young people off to war. You also seem to forget that Trump worked on instituting positive changes to the VA system.

https://www.militarytimes.com/opinio...ran-community/

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com...ll-affect-you/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies