Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2021, 10:38 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

burn. loot. molest.

Quote:
Denver Public Schools acknowledged Friday night that its board and the Denver Police Department are aware of new sexual assault allegations against school board member Tay Anderson after a woman testified this week before a legislative committee about a sexual predator within the school system who has targeted students.

Brooks Fleming told the committee 62 people had come to her for help regarding a single individual, but she did not name that person. Their experiences ranged from unwanted touching to “violent acts of rape,” she said. Sixty-one of them lacked documentation or were recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, and the youngest was 14, she said.
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/2...mpression=true
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2021, 10:58 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
How do you know he is a far left Black Lives Matter activist? I saw no signs in the link you posted that he was. Instead the article said about him, "Anderson has been under scrutiny for an alleged sexual assault since March 26 when Black Lives Matter 5280 published a public statement saying a woman came to the group in February to report that Anderson had sexually assaulted her."

Old 05-31-2021, 02:12 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
{shrug} Doesn't matter. The apologists for all things BLM (see above) will ignore and deny it.

Old 05-31-2021, 02:20 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
{shrug} Doesn't matter. The apologists for all things BLM (see above) will ignore and deny it.
In other words, the proposal to rename two miles of N. Peoria St. in Tulsa to Black Lives Matter St. be denied?

Old 05-31-2021, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
How do you know he is a far left Black Lives Matter activist? I saw no signs in the link you posted that he was. Instead the article said about him, "Anderson has been under scrutiny for an alleged sexual assault since March 26 when Black Lives Matter 5280 published a public statement saying a woman came to the group in February to report that Anderson had sexually assaulted her."
"Anderson won an at-large seat on the Denver School Board in 2019, becoming the youngest director in history at 21 years old, and has filed to run for re-election in 2023. He previously worked as a legislative aide in the Colorado House. He has been a leader in the Black Lives Matter movement in the past year"
https://www.coloradopolitics.com/den...0c6fdd507.html
Quote:
In other words, the proposal to rename two miles of N. Peoria St. in Tulsa to Black Lives Matter St. be denied?
absolutely.

Old 06-01-2021, 05:31 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,050,817 times
I saw a interesting post about Tay Anderson on an other forum, I repost here if it don't cause too much inconvenience.

Quote:
I saw a thing about this guy earlier today, it was two images showing the kind of person he is. The earlier one was about him getting the school board to no longer associate with the local PD. The other was him being under these charges today. I wish I could find it, because it's one of those "Really makes you think."

Source: https://twitter.com/tayandersonco/st...84279067066369
Archive: https://archive.md/3OmYp
Looks like that tweet won't age well. Btw, another guy founded a new nickname to refer BLM as "Black Life Molester" besides "Burn Loot Murder".

Old 06-01-2021, 05:36 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
What I find funny is if you go to any city and find the street named after MLK, it is always the worst part of town.

Wny are. people on the left living in a fantasy land? Seriously, why? Crime is through the roof in black communities and spilling over into white communities. There is no place safe these days unless you really get far away from cities. Suburbs aren't safe anymore. Thanks leftists!

Old 06-01-2021, 05:41 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
Quote:
lol - wtf - BLM Street? Sure, go ahead, while you are forgiving the Denver perv for molesting 62 boys. https://pics3.city-data.com/forum/im...lies/smack.gif

Old 06-01-2021, 06:20 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Black Supremacist doing what Black Supremacists do.

I thought the dems vacated any criminal acts by blacks during the "Biden admin"? Why are they bothering to charge him? Are they racists?

Old 06-02-2021, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Black Supremacist doing what Black Supremacists do.

I thought the dems vacated any criminal acts by blacks during the "Biden admin"? Why are they bothering to charge him? Are they racists?
no worries. kacklin' kamilar will get him off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies