Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2021, 01:09 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,245,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Here is a brief summary of the helpful information provided by Pro-life Nebraska at the link posted below:

Every single unwanted pregnancy is caused by a man.

How it works:
If a man does not want to impregnate a woman, all he needs to do is keep his penis out of her vagina.

Facts:
• A penis can ejaculate in lots of places
• A woman does not need a man's penis in her vagina to be sexually gratified
• A woman can have orgasms without the risk of pregnancy
• There are many ways to achieve orgasmic pleasure that don’t involve a man launching sperm into a woman's vagina

Places a man can ejaculate without fertilizing an egg:
• Mouths
• Hands
• Butts
• Artificial vaginas
• Boobs

http://prolifenebraska.com/wp-conten...tion_BONER.pdf

Q: What about a real vagina?
No. That is literally the only place you must not ejaculate if you want to prevent abortions. Again, do not ejaculate into a vagina if you are opposed to abortion.

Q: What if I already ejaculated into a vagina?
Sorry, now it’s up to the person whose vagina you ejaculated into to decide whether to value her own life or priorities over gestating your seed. Next time, control your boner if you want to prevent abortion.
All cool on paper.

So next woman I have sex with I'll just tell her right out the gate, she can spit, swallow or we can go anal (I mean I'm fine with any or all three).

That's probably a better form of contraception than this advice, rational and logical as it seems.

However, I can tell you from experience that sexual gratification of women sometimes needs the little head in the right hole, even after half a dozen orgasms from a remarkably talented tongue, in fact it's around about that time that it's about the only thing that's going to take her down into post orgasmic bliss, and get her off the Rollercoaster.

Just my experience mind you, yours may differ.

That all said I got a vasectomy around 20 years ago because I didn't want kids, and didn't want someone claiming child support from me. Just to wind back into the later comments, it took me close to a decade to find a Doc who would do it on an under 30 year old without kids. So I got the snip. Solves problems and awkward demands.

Old 05-31-2021, 01:10 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,067,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Not a “personal problem”. A problem doctors oversee a patients desires. All the docs she encountered wouldn’t do it. The general feeling is a young childless woman could change her mind.
Find more doctors to see. Not being able to find a doctor for 18 years to do it obviously lacked great effort. Took my wife 1 doctor to find one to do it at 25. She also wasn’t wish washy about it. The doctor was well aware she/we weren’t interested in having kids.

Old 05-31-2021, 01:12 PM

18,331 posts, read 18,935,027 times
Quote:
From 2001 to 2019 she searched but could not find a doctor in the state of California to perform a tubal on her because whe was childless?

. . . or maybe she changed her mind back and forth for a few years and then finally decided to go through with it.
Not at all. Between 20 and 38 she asked on an off, she was always rejected. In the meantime she used other birth control. She finally got to an age and a doc who agreed. Her story, she tells me is not unusual.

Old 05-31-2021, 01:13 PM

18,331 posts, read 18,935,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Find more doctors to see. Not being able to find a doctor for 18 years to do it obviously lacked great effort. Took my wife 1 doctor to find one to do it at 25. She also wasn’t wish washy about it. The doctor was well aware she/we weren’t interested in having kids.
Lmao. My kid is far from wishy washy. Lol.

Old 05-31-2021, 01:13 PM

19,100 posts, read 16,913,475 times
So according to the OP anal sex or homesexuality is the way to go but isn't masturbation a sin? either way got it....

Old 05-31-2021, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Lmao. My kid is far from wishy washy. Lol.
Then it certainly shouldn’t have taken 18 years.

Old 05-31-2021, 01:37 PM

14,686 posts, read 14,821,652 times
Quote:
I had a tubal ligation in 1991.

I was single and childless, and I was living in Texas.

No approval or permission needed.

Don't believe the hype.
How old were you then? I suspect different states have different laws from each other.

I had to present my case and get permission from the medical board to get my tubal ligation.

Old 05-31-2021, 01:42 PM

25,715 posts, read 21,868,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Considering the overwhelming numbers of single moms, one would think they’d also take more precautions.
Women are just as aware as men of the avoiding pregnancy. Sadly, much of these pregnancies are resulting from affairs, drunk and/or drug induced sexual contact. Far too many feel they should do whatever feels good and have no consequences.

Women can prevent 100% of abortions, except in the case of forced sex, which should be reported to law enforcement.

Old 05-31-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Women are just as aware as men of the avoiding pregnancy. Sadly, much of these pregnancies are resulting from affairs, drunk and/or drug induced sexual contact. Far too many feel they should do whatever feels good and have no consequences.

Women can prevent 100% of abortions, except in the case of forced sex, which should be reported to law enforcement.
Bingo

The entitlement and lack of acceptance for some to think that both the man and woman don’t need to be responsible is truly amazing.

Old 05-31-2021, 01:48 PM

7,289 posts, read 4,066,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
How old were you then? I suspect different states have different laws from each other.

I had to present my case and get permission from the medical board to get my tubal ligation.

I was 25.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies