Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2021, 08:24 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Here is a brief summary of the helpful information provided by Pro-life Nebraska at the link posted below:

Every single unwanted pregnancy is caused by a man.

How it works:
If a man does not want to impregnate a woman, all he needs to do is keep his penis out of her vagina.

Facts:
• A penis can ejaculate in lots of places
• A woman does not need a man's penis in her vagina to be sexually gratified
• A woman can have orgasms without the risk of pregnancy
• There are many ways to achieve orgasmic pleasure that don’t involve a man launching sperm into a woman's vagina

Places a man can ejaculate without fertilizing an egg:
• Mouths
• Hands
• Butts
• Artificial vaginas
• Boobs

http://prolifenebraska.com/wp-conten...tion_BONER.pdf

Q: What about a real vagina?
No. That is literally the only place you must not ejaculate if you want to prevent abortions. Again, do not ejaculate into a vagina if you are opposed to abortion.

Q: What if I already ejaculated into a vagina?
Sorry, now it’s up to the person whose vagina you ejaculated into to decide whether to value her own life or priorities over gestating your seed. Next time, control your boner if you want to prevent abortion.
IMO that is the perfect solution.
Men need to get on board with this.

Old 06-01-2021, 08:32 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
You know perfectly well that beyond cases of actual rape, ejaculation into a vagina requires the cooperation and consent of the owner of said vagina.

In a perfect world, both parties would come to the decision together, and many times they do

But it's not a perfect world..... and women are the ones who must face the physical consequences of consenting to have sperm introduced into her vagina.

If she doesn't give consent.....

No pregnancy.

If a woman wants to be in control of her own body, she has to start with taking control of her own vagina.

I've never seen a rouge vagina in the wild, just jumping on penises without it's owners consent.....

Have you?
Its not a matter of cooperation and consent or who faces the physical consequences.. Just don't ejaculate into the vagina, no pregnancy, problem solved. If you want women to take 100% of the responsibility for keeping men out of their vajayjays let them be 100% in control of abortion laws. Stop meddling with Roe v Wade alone. Stop making it more difficult, near impossible and/or illegal to get an abortion.

Old 06-01-2021, 10:17 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times
"If you want women to take 100% of the responsibility for keeping men out of their vajayjays let them be 100% in control of abortion laws."

This is an excellent summation, 2mares.

Old 06-01-2021, 10:42 AM

15,827 posts, read 14,463,105 times
Why is what other people do with their sex lives any of your business? You should just **** and deal with your own issues.

Old 06-01-2021, 10:46 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Why is what other people do with their sex lives any of your business? You should just **** and deal with your own issues.
Bingo

Sounds like the topic hits real close to home and their blaming men versus women also being responsible. Funny part is, they’ll continue with this type of thinking while women welcome it from men and pregnancies will still occur, but only blame the man, lol.

Old 06-01-2021, 11:36 AM

1,110 posts, read 671,684 times
Quote:
Wow, 50's themed to make us feel like this has been around for decades, yet voiced in a manner, placing 100% of the responsibility on men. Also, reverse image search shows this image creation to be but a few days old...

Sorry in advance for yelling but I feel it's warranted: IT TAKES BOTH A MAN AND A WOMAN TO CREATE AN INTENED OR UNINTENDED PREGNANCY. Both men and women can contribute to unintended pregnancies through failure to foresee consequences of ignorant (or intentional) actions and behavior.

Old 06-01-2021, 11:42 AM

4,958 posts, read 2,234,184 times
Quote:
Here is a brief summary of the helpful information provided by Pro-life Nebraska at the link posted below:

Every single unwanted pregnancy is caused by a man.

How it works:
If a man does not want to impregnate a woman, all he needs to do is keep his penis out of her vagina.

Facts:
• A penis can ejaculate in lots of places
• A woman does not need a man's penis in her vagina to be sexually gratified
• A woman can have orgasms without the risk of pregnancy
• There are many ways to achieve orgasmic pleasure that don’t involve a man launching sperm into a woman's vagina

Places a man can ejaculate without fertilizing an egg:
• Mouths
• Hands
• Butts
• Artificial vaginas
• Boobs

http://prolifenebraska.com/wp-conten...tion_BONER.pdf

Q: What about a real vagina?
No. That is literally the only place you must not ejaculate if you want to prevent abortions. Again, do not ejaculate into a vagina if you are opposed to abortion.

Q: What if I already ejaculated into a vagina?
Sorry, now it’s up to the person whose vagina you ejaculated into to decide whether to value her own life or priorities over gestating your seed. Next time, control your boner if you want to prevent abortion.
From my late teens until I met my wife, my #1 rule when it comes to having sex with a woman is to never have sex with a woman that supports abortion.

It was a fairly simple rule to live by as I find pro-death women most unappealing.

Last edited by Mad_Jasper; 06-01-2021 at 12:35 PM..

Old 06-01-2021, 11:45 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
It becomes my business when daddy government pays single moms the equivalent of $50,000 year in benefits when you factor in medicaid, food stamps, section 8, etc.

I believe government should reward the nuclear family more and not this trend towards single motherhood, especially when they do it on purpose knowing the government will support them on the taxpayer's dime... I mean the party girls, the ones still clubbing in their 30's dating men who are in and out of jail.

Old 06-01-2021, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA Bubbleup View Post
Wow, 50's themed to make us feel like this has been around for decades, yet voiced in a manner, placing 100% of the responsibility on men. Also, reverse image search shows this image creation to be but a few days old...

Sorry in advance for yelling but I feel it's warranted: IT TAKES BOTH A MAN AND A WOMAN TO CREATE AN INTENED OR UNINTENDED PREGNANCY. Both men and women can contribute to unintended pregnancies through failure to foresee consequences of ignorant (or intentional) actions and behavior.

It's actually 2 years old.

Pro-Life Nebraska created it as a way to say to men:

"Are you a man wanting to regulate abortion? There’s only one way to effectively do so."

Old 06-01-2021, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo

Sounds like the topic hits real close to home and their blaming men versus women also being responsible. Funny part is, they’ll continue with this type of thinking while women welcome it from men and pregnancies will still occur, but only blame the man, lol.
LOL

Pro-Life Nebraska created the pamphlet directed at men who are attempting to regulate women's bodies.

"Are you a man wanting to regulate abortion? There’s only one way to effectively do so."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies