Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2021, 11:48 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Of course not all women. When we use the plural it doesn't mean every single one.
The ones that don't want abortion wont have one so they don't factor into the situation.
Does that really need to be spelled out?
Considering you make assumptions and accusations of what was never said by anyone here, and throw men into one group, yes.

Old 06-02-2021, 12:14 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
I'm asking you why men pressure women into having sex, take no responsibility for pregnancy, then get butt hurt if a woman takes responsibility and terminates the pregnancy.
You're lumping various types of men into the same man!

I'm pretty sure the men pressuring women couldn't give two $#!ts about abortions.

Old 06-02-2021, 12:36 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Wow, you really like making up things that were never said for some reason. I do not think all females are fair game at all.

When did I say birth control was 100% on the woman? Why do you like making up things that werent said? Women and men are both responsible for their own bodies and supplying their own birth control.
Maybe you should clarify what it is your saying.

As to abortion you said: There is an easy way to handle this. Women can just say no to unwanted sexual advances. It is not a mans fault that women dont know how to say no

That is opposed to the OP that for men who are against abortion, the solution is to not ejaculate into a vagina.
So what do you mean when you say to prevent abortion women should say no to unwanted sexual advances. Not no to sex but unwanted sexual advances.
Sounds to me like women are fair game to unwanted sexual advances. They should just say no, stop. Not men should not make unwanted sexual advances (you said its not a mans fault). Unwanted sexual advances are when a woman is not attracted to a man and does not want to have sex with him yet he makes sexual advances anyway.
So what is one suppose to infer by that.

If it is all up to the woman to say no (keep men out of her vagina), regardless if she is using BC, regardless if she is in fear, willing, coerced, pressured, etc. (just get divorced, just quit your job, just leave your boyfriend) where is the mans responsibility? Thats pretty much saying bc is 100% on the woman.
If not just what does that mean.

Keep in mind this topic is men who are against abortion. It really doesn't matter who is using BC.
You said "Women and men are both responsible for their own bodies" So women getting an abortion is her taking responsibility for her body. Should I assume you are pro-choice then or is this another statement cloaked in ambiguity and hidden meanings.

Old 06-02-2021, 12:44 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Considering you make assumptions and accusations of what was never said by anyone here, and throw men into one group, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
You're lumping various types of men into the same man!

I'm pretty sure the men pressuring women couldn't give two $#!ts about abortions.
I was replying to a posters who said women should just say no to unwanted sexual advances to prevent abortions (men pressure women into having sex, take no responsibility for pregnancy). This thread topic is about a specific type of man. Men who are anti-choice. So yes I'm talking about men who are anti-choice (get butt hurt if a woman takes responsibility and terminates the pregnancy).

unwanted sexual advanced: men pressure women into having sex

Woman should just say no: no responsibility for pregnancy

Old 06-02-2021, 12:54 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Women can also say no, and close their legs up.

I'm a Female - So, I'm not being sexist.

Let's not blame all the men on this.

I'm Pro Men.

Close your legs, Girls.

Old 06-02-2021, 12:57 PM

1,706 posts, read 635,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post

I'm Pro Men.

Close your legs, Girls.
Exactly! It doesnt matter though. It seems some people think that women have no choice and must give into men's advances.

Old 06-02-2021, 01:08 PM

13,438 posts, read 4,282,506 times
Quote:
I was replying to a posters who said women should just say no to unwanted sexual advances to prevent abortions (men pressure women into having sex, take no responsibility for pregnancy). This thread topic is about a specific type of man. Men who are anti-choice. So yes I'm talking about men who are anti-choice (get butt hurt if a woman takes responsibility and terminates the pregnancy).

if a woman is that easy to pressure to have sex knowing the consequences of her health (diseases), safety and unwanted pregnancy than she is the main problem. She controls her body and what goes in her body in every hole.

I'm sure women pressure men to have sex (for many reasons including themselves, promotion,money, for material things and a man that will take care of her ) and I know many men walk away from that mine field. It takes a very discipline man to walk away from an easy woman giving herself away on a silver platter without commitment or responsibility and her agenda.

Old 06-02-2021, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post

I'm Pro Men.

Close your legs, Girls.
Bingo...and an absolute reality check.

Old 06-02-2021, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
if a woman is that easy to pressure to have sex knowing the consequences of her health (diseases), safety and unwanted pregnancy than she is the main problem. She controls her body and what goes in her body in every hole.

I'm sure women pressure men to have sex (for many reasons including themselves, promotion,money, for material things and a man that will take care of her ) and I know many men walk away from that mine field. It takes a very discipline man to walk away from an easy woman giving herself away on a silver platter without commitment or responsibility and her agenda.
Bingo

Old 06-02-2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:

Right, they should say no to being pressured.

Yet you make assumptions about men and those here who said nothing of what you’re accusing/assuming.

Right, they should say no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies