Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2021, 11:10 AM

1,706 posts, read 636,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Since people lie, the only thing a man can to to 100% prevent a pregnancy is to spill his seed away from the vagina.
Or keep spilling it inside and let the woman handle her body herself. If she doesnt want to get pregnant then she has options.

Old 05-31-2021, 11:11 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
No. Stating facts is not blaming men for anything.

The only way that a man can 100% prevent an abortion is to ejaculate responsibly.
You’re blaming men for causing pregnancy and abortions, and I understand why you’re trying to do it on a discussion board because nobody of significance would take it seriously, lol.

Old 05-31-2021, 11:15 AM

18,455 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
How do you know? If they lied about being on birth control, who says they couldn't have lied about being pregnant and getting an abortion?

In these two particular cases, they would have had to fake continued menstruation around me for several months.

Impossible?

No.

Likely?

No.

Old 05-31-2021, 11:15 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,094,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
You’re blaming men for causing pregnancy and abortions, and I understand why you’re trying to do it on a discussion board because nobody of significance would take it seriously, lol.
Is this a true statement or not?

"The only way that a man can prevent an abortion is to avoiding ejaculating into a vagina."

Old 05-31-2021, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Is this a true statement or not?

"The only way that a man can prevent an abortion is to avoiding ejaculating into a vagina."
Of course. Who said otherwise?

Old 05-31-2021, 11:18 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
I think it’s a little creepy how OP is insistent on graphically spelling out the process over and over again.

That’s about all I’ve been able to glean here.

Weird thread. Carry on!

Old 05-31-2021, 11:19 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,094,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I think it’s a little creepy how OP is insistent on graphically spelling out the process over and over again.

Weird thread. Carry on!
Glad you're enjoying it!

Old 05-31-2021, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post

Weird thread. Carry on!
Bingo

And extremely bizarre. Sounds like a bad experience was had.

Old 05-31-2021, 11:27 AM

21,873 posts, read 25,139,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
That’s a great way to displace your involvement with the women who lied. In this thread posters mentioned that women love bad boys. You loved bad girls and think because they weren’t up front you’re excused? Gee I was duped into sleeping with the hot sexy babe. Yeah right. You are the only one responsible for where you put your sperm. Be more discreet as they tell us women.
Two stupids don't make a smart. It's not like a man is somehow beguiled by the feminine wiles of a pair of legs that open for him and helpless to resist. That's just as stupid as claiming that women have no responsibility for the consequences of opening their legs. Unless it's rape, both parties made the choices they made and, well, pregnancy is a predictable outcome of unprotected sex and birth control is never perfect. Reality is it's unrealistic to expect either men or women to always be celibate except when intentionally procreating and there's going to unintentional pregnancies.

Deal with that how you will in my book. Ultimately I'm on the side of giving men the short straw in the equation. If a man is pro-life and knocks up a woman who is not, tough luck for him. Likewise if a man doesn't want to keep the consequence but the woman does, tough luck. Get the checkbook out for writing 18 years of child support. Not everything in life is fair and since I'm not a feminist who believes in equality, I'm fine with men drawing the short straw when it comes down to it.

Old 05-31-2021, 11:37 AM

6,343 posts, read 2,895,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Considering the overwhelming numbers of single moms, one would think they’d also take more precautions.
How true. If they don't want to get pregnant they can just abstain from sex. It's that simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies