Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2021, 06:26 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You are kidding yourself .... you voted for Biden.
Embrace it, don’t run from it. That’s the beauty of the system we used to have ... vote your choice.

Biden voters voted for Crime, Open Borders and Riots/Burnings & Lootings.
They also voted for a Senile Old Man that is barely functional .... you got what you voted for.
Embrace it.
Bingo...as if Jorgensen was going to win anything. Folks crack me up as they spend 4 years saying “I didn’t vote for either one of them”, as they complain about the results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2021, 07:44 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You are kidding yourself .... you voted for Biden.
Embrace it, don’t run from it. That’s the beauty of the system we used to have ... vote your choice.

Biden voters voted for Crime, Open Borders and Riots/Burnings & Lootings.
They also voted for a Senile Old Man that is barely functional .... you got what you voted for.
Embrace it.
I didn't vote for Biden. I voted for Jo Jorgensen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Jorgensen

Old 05-31-2021, 07:52 PM

15,432 posts, read 7,487,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Democrats worship and idolize criminals, while demonizing police and anyone who tries to defend themselves from criminals. Dems want to disarm law abiding citizens so criminals will rule America. Dem policies are bad for America and anyone with a brain can see this.The only reason anyone with a family would vote for dems is because they hate their family and want them to be victimized by criminals. That's the only explanation I can think of. They also hate workers too, given the fact that they want to flood America with illegals to drive down the wages of the American worker. Gross.
Generalize much? Biden was not a great choice, but still a better choice than Donald "Let's destroy America" Trump

Quote:
What corporations do conservatives worship? And what corporations are hiring all these illegals?
Meat packers, farms, construction, etc. Anyone who needs workers willing to do a hard day's work for pay.

Quote:
Biden the racist segregationist is in the white house because too few people voted for Trump. You did nothing to stop it. Minorities were doing better than ever with Trump in the white house, but apparently, that's not something you are interested it.
Trump is far more racist than Biden ever might have been. Trump loves getting support from white supremacists, and does nothing to stop them.

Old 05-31-2021, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I didn't vote for Biden. I voted for Jo Jorgensen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Jorgensen
What did that get you?

Old 05-31-2021, 07:56 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,141,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
You know they're getting concerned when consultant James Carville is writing WSJ op-eds that strain to make a case for the Dems ability to tackle crime. But they're so impractical and inept so they focus on guns, which are already heavily restricted in many high crime cities, and have no answer for the impact of BLM/Defund on rising homicides. Politically, Biden would be wise to add more police $ to re-fund the cops in major cities across the country, but that would upset the impractical wokers in his own party. Basically, they have no answer for this problem and it will likely end up helping the GOP raise money, slow down the Dem agenda elsewhere, and ultimately turn the House and Senate red in 2022.
That's very interesting. It's true that Trump triggered more crime - and I'm not even talking about his own criminality, just the rioting against him that he triggered, plus the uptick in hate crimes from his encouragement.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
That's very interesting. It's true that Trump triggered more crime - and I'm not even talking about his own criminality, just the rioting against him that he triggered, plus the uptick in hate crimes from his encouragement.
Nah, opportunists like BLM and Antifa triggered a huge amount of crime over a serial criminal, and BLM was spawned by Obuma who started the divide. Sleepy Joe said he had a plan for “unity”, but has caused the opposite.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:06 PM

6,740 posts, read 6,727,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Politically what's going to matter is the Dem Pres + Dem Congress addressing this issue, they're in power now, not Trump. They're failing right now and if the numbers stay where they are their fundraising will sputter and Congress will flip in '22. It's a big vulnerability otherwise Carville wouldn't be so worried.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:15 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
What did that get you?
Same as voting for Stacey Abrams for governor when I lived in Georgia. I don't vote for someone just because I think they'll win. I vote for someone based on what I think is best for me. This is why I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:19 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo...as if Jorgensen was going to win anything. Folks crack me up as they spend 4 years saying “I didn’t vote for either one of them”, as they complain about the results.
Neither did I vote for either one of them, and I'm certainly not complaining about the results. So if Biden says or does something stupid, I not going to say to myself, "I can't believe I voted for that man." The same had it been Trump.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Same as voting for Stacey Abrams for governor when I lived in Georgia. I don't vote for someone just because I think they'll win. I vote for someone based on what I think is best for me. This is why I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.
In other words, you got nothing out of it and still have the same issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies