Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 04:00 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92greenyj View Post
I’m willing to bet every person posting that this is all fine and normal doesn’t have young kids of their own.
I'll ditto that, with the caveat that brainwashed people can procreate. It's just that Leftists generally don't.

On a side note, that means that their ideology will die out over time. Christians - have more babies!

Old 06-01-2021, 04:00 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubaluba_Dubdub View Post
You know it’s not always about sex right? Like it’s about letting kids know that gay coupls and lesbian couples exist. The entire purpose is to show that it isn’t taboo and you should not treat people differently because of it.
Bingo, you hit it right on the nail. Sadly the homophobes on this forum are making it what it is not. The way these folks are trying to go out of their way to co-sign their bigotry is pathetic!!

Old 06-01-2021, 04:03 PM

795 posts, read 407,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
No, that's wrong.

It's ENTIRELY about sex.

I can't believe you even wrote that. Geez... How dumb do you think people are...
Tried to rep you again but I can’t.

So much this though. Even heterosexuals are attracted to the opposite sex because of sex. I look at my wife and I am attracted to her body and features. Gay men are attracted to other gay men because of their bodies and features and because that is what turns them on sexually. Same for lesbians. It is what turns them on sexually.

Nobody decides to be gay because they enjoy spending time with another guy without the idea of it turning them on sexually. Again same for lesbians.

Any idiot that argues being gay isn’t about sex is a damn moron.

Old 06-01-2021, 04:03 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Disagreement is not the same thing.

Here’s my proof that the right is intolerant:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-children.html
Oh, thanks for failing to post that link. Didn't realize you were so new. We'll talk again once you've gained some time here. Not interested in wasting time with the hit and run types.

Old 06-01-2021, 04:04 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,227,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92greenyj View Post
A child of the age to watch blues clues has absolutely zero business knowing ANYTHING about sex and sexuality AT ALL. These kids are still a good 8 to 10 years off from hitting puberty. Why the hell is it remotely ok to expose a young kid to ANY of this stuff? I don’t want my 6 year old to know anything about sex, gays, lesbians, trannys, blow jobs, furries, bdsm, et all. She is way to young to know anything about any of this. The only thing she should know is that she has a vagina and her 2 year old brother has a penis. That’s it. We don’t need to be brainwashing our kids about sex and sexual preferences before they even hit puberty. This is absolutely NOT ok.

Remember that South Park episode with Paris Hilton’s spoiled little ***** store and board game? That is where we are going with trash like this. It’s reprehensible.
Imagine trying to explain to your 6-year-old what the words "bi", "pan", "trans" and "non-binary" mean after watching this blues clues pride parade?

Old 06-01-2021, 04:05 PM

2,367 posts, read 909,441 times
One needs to first know sexual urges, in order to appreciate sexual preference. Otherwise it's just people looking and acting different/funny. Teaching LGBT to kids before puberty is actually just teaching stereotypes. That can do more harm than good.

Old 06-01-2021, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
Bingo, you hit it right on the nail. Sadly the homophobes on this forum are making it what it is not. The way these folks are trying to go out of their way to co-sign their bigotry is pathetic!!
Wrong. Sex is a key component to any intimate adult relationship. This goes for heterosexuals as well as homosexuals. Nobody wants a sexless relationship or marriage. In fact, gay men tend to have far more random sexual encounters with strangers than heterosexual men do. It is absolutely not only about the feelings and spending time with another member of your sex. It’s about sex and being turned on by another member of your sex pure and simple. Just like for heterosexuals it’s about sex and being turned on by members of the opposite sex. If you think otherwise you are fooling yourself.

Old 06-01-2021, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
Imagine trying to explain to your 6-year-old what the words "bi", "pan", "trans" and "non-binary" mean after watching this blues clues pride parade?
I’d rather not. Thankfully, she doesn’t watch blues clues so I won’t have to deal with that. Yet. It shouldn’t be so difficult for me to shield my daughter from this sort of propaganda. She is too damn young to know about any of this crap.

Old 06-01-2021, 04:10 PM

2,367 posts, read 909,441 times
Quote:
It’s easy, watch:

“Hey Joey, you know how mom and dad love each other and stick together and take care of each other? That’s how gay people are aswell.”

Joey: “so they’re just like you and mommy?”

“Yes son, only they they’re different in who they chose to be with. And they just wanna be happy together just like me and your mom and we should respect that just like we respect any other family”.

Bam... there you go...
Joey: "so me and my best friend Jerry are gay?"

Old 06-01-2021, 04:22 PM

3,024 posts, read 2,240,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Joey: "so me and my best friend Jerry are gay?"
I don't think so, but it doesn't matter. We can have lots of different kinds of love and relationships, right? Like, you love mommy, and you love Rover, and you love ice cream, but it's a little different for each, right? I just think that as long as your love doesn't hurt somebody else, then it's ok.

For example, if you loved ice cream soooo much you would push Jerry to the ground to get it, then that's not a good kind of love. But if you love it so much that you want to share with him, that's great!

That also opens the door to how friendships/relationships can change over time and that it's ok, etc... very helpful when discussing divorce, fall-outs with friends, changing interests, etc., all of which have a much larger impact on childrens' lives than a same-sex kiss in one cartoon 5 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies