Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 05:37 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,262 times

Advertisements

I think the poor kids are getting hunks of manure thrown at them from all different directions!

Old 06-01-2021, 07:04 PM

15,861 posts, read 21,438,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92greenyj View Post
Define “children”. Under the age of about 12 they shouldn’t be anything but normal kids. The fact that any child under that age has already identified or chosen their sexual preferences says more about the parents brainwashing them than anything else. Why the hell can’t we just let kids be kids for Christ sake?

Gay children under 12 are still normal kids.

I remember play-acting fake weddings when I was 5 years old. I had a crush on Disney's Robin Hood as a 6 year old (those animated tights!) and had a poster of Jonathan Taylor Thomas up on my closet door by the time I was 8.

I knew then that I was romantically interested in men. No amount of influence from lesbian characters on TV, or even knowing friends' two moms or my own gay uncle, changed my sexuality.

"Think of the children!" is just another way of saying "I'm homophobic!"

Old 06-01-2021, 07:11 PM

1,731 posts, read 1,067,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92greenyj View Post
A child of the age to watch blues clues has absolutely zero business knowing ANYTHING about sex and sexuality AT ALL. These kids are still a good 8 to 10 years off from hitting puberty. Why the hell is it remotely ok to expose a young kid to ANY of this stuff? I don’t want my 6 year old to know anything about sex, gays, lesbians, trannys, blow jobs, furries, bdsm, et all. She is way to young to know anything about any of this. The only thing she should know is that she has a vagina and her 2 year old brother has a penis. That’s it. We don’t need to be brainwashing our kids about sex and sexual preferences before they even hit puberty. This is absolutely NOT ok.

Remember that South Park episode with Paris Hilton’s spoiled little ***** store and board game? That is where we are going with trash like this. It’s reprehensible.
Nobody is talking about sex. Now here is your bestiality agenda!!! Go fight the good fight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CooRKL9gZE

LOL

Old 06-01-2021, 07:19 PM

28,667 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
We're seeing more and more LGBT children's programming and education in the schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4vHegf3WPU

Why can't they just leave kids out of this? I would like to know who funded and or organized this programming.
Everybody is trying to groom children according to their own beliefs.

Old 06-01-2021, 07:34 PM

4,254 posts, read 3,174,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Everybody is trying to groom children according to their own beliefs.
^^^^^^^^

Bingo....we have a winner!!

Old 06-01-2021, 07:36 PM

1,225 posts, read 3,229,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I'll ditto that, with the caveat that brainwashed people can procreate. It's just that Leftists generally don't.

On a side note, that means that their ideology will die out over time. Christians - have more babies!
I grew up with very conservative, Christian parents who spawned me, I am quite liberal. I know many other liberals who grew up in conservative families who are also liberal, and conservatives who grew up in liberal households. Humans are born with the ability to think for ourselves and not all of us mirror our parents identically.

I also grew up watching The Berenstain Bears (a clearly heteronormative family unit) and still watch it with my nephews. I however, did not turn out straight in spite of cartoons that demonstrated from an early age how some people are just different from me.

Old 06-01-2021, 08:01 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times
I'm not sure about grooming but there is no doubt they are trying to get children to question their natural biological situation in hopes of recruiting some new blood.

Old 06-01-2021, 08:07 PM

801 posts, read 452,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
We're seeing more and more LGBT children's programming and education in the schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4vHegf3WPU

Why can't they just leave kids out of this? I would like to know who funded and or organized this programming.
Is the LGBT agenda trying to groom children?
No.
The educaters are trying to help children understand a world in which there are many LGBT people and that people are people, all deserving equality and justice not only under the law but in our hearts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies