Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2021, 06:15 PM

8,939 posts, read 2,960,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
Bingo. I live for these "black people don't know how to vote and need to vote republican" threads, because all the people who start them and feel that way do is expose themselves. They prove why most of us want nothing do with the republican party, and as much as they say we complain about slavery, these conservatives are always bringing up in these threads even when we black folks don't. Those statements you bolded tell a whole mouthful, they prove our points for us!!

Bingo, as a black immigrant myself I would look like a fool complaining about immigration. I feel they use the whole immigration thing to put non-white groups against each other. If anything I am more upset at the powers that be for mistreating all of us!!
So you have no problems with Joe Biden and the democrats telling you you're incapable of finding your polling place, getting an ID, getting a lawyer or an accountant, or using a laptop just because of your skin color?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2021, 06:20 PM

23,468 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
Bingo. I live for these "black people don't know how to vote and need to vote republican" threads
You keep posting this, in threads where no one is saying black people should vote republican. Please show in this thread where someone posted that they "need to vote republican".

Old 06-02-2021, 06:22 PM

8,939 posts, read 2,960,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You keep posting this, in threads where no one is saying black people should vote republican. Please show in this thread where someone posted that they "need to vote republican".
Right we just can't believe they continue to vote for people who hold them in such low regard.

Old 06-02-2021, 06:24 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Just another racist comment from a racist president.
It's a common bigotry by the dems, they have low expectations of non-white people. If you are white, you are assumed to be self sufficient enough to get your own ID, and hire the lawyers and accountants that you need to run a business. If you are not white, dems just assume you can't do anything on your own; can't get an ID, can't educate yourself, can't do crap. So the dems set themselves up as your bleeding heart betters, to pat you on your head, and lead you to water like a dumb animal. It's insulting and infuriating.

Old 06-02-2021, 06:30 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Right we just can't believe they continue to vote for people who hold them in such low regard.
For one reason, Democrats have run a never ending propaganda campaign falsely painting Republicans as the racists, and dems as their saviors. So they vote for the dems who they see as possessing soft bigotry, because they have been lied to that Republicans are racists so they despise them.

Old 06-02-2021, 06:53 PM

10,077 posts, read 7,754,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Who said that? "Racist" Donald Trump? The grand wizard of the KKK?

Nope. Joe Biden, our current president, just yesterday.

To the black folks on this board, doesn't this get old for you? Aren't you tired of the Democrat party pandering to you and acting like you're helpless? You can't get an ID. You don't know how to use a laptop to find your polling place. You can't find a vaccine location. Now you aren't able to get lawyers or accountants (never mind the many BLACK lawyers and accountants ).

This is a consistent pattern for people like Biden. When do you say enough is enough? When do you finally put your foot down on the "soft bigotry of low expectations?"

Or do you prefer when the Democrat party treats you like invalids, just because of your skin color?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaKzgYAV5IU
And he said White supremacy is our country's worst threat. Black people are incapable and white people are this country's worst threat. He sure is trying best he can to divide us and call us stupid.

WORST.PRESIDENT.EVER (although fake president). You get what you cheated for. I can't stand this administration. I wish more people would speak out and protest against these horrible people at the White House...nothing but doom and gloom and depression coming from them.

I miss Trump so much.

Old 06-02-2021, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach13. View Post
LOL at "Without mentioning Trump".

Sorry, but you don't make the rules.

I voted for Biden because I detested Trump and I felt Biden would have been the better option. And this is coming from a guy who's a registered Independent. Trump and the GOP's actions last year in how they handled the pandemic and the protest/riots was a national disgrace. And don't get me started on the Presidential Debate in which Trump embarrassed the entire country.

How could anybody vote for a man who felt the need to bring up the fact that his opponent's son was once addicted to cocaine? Who does that?

...and Republicans just ignore it.
He could have done a better job, yes. But remember Biden* was against stopping those from Wuhan from coming here. Plus, it did seem that Trump was trying to follow what the experts were telling him, who knew at the time that Fauchi was deeply entrenched with WHO and China.

Yes the riots were a national disgrace, how are the riots Trump's fault? You do know that the protests began under Obama, right?

He mentioned that Hunter had been booted out of the service, was that a lie?
He also mentioned Hunter's financial ties with other countries, seems that wasn't a lie either.
You'd rather be lied to? Oh wait, maybe you do if you vote dem.

Old 06-02-2021, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered Experience View Post
Interesting that white people here are telling black people how they feel. Typical hypocrites and whites wonder why everyone is suspicious of their business actions and character. Persona is reality.
White people should be canceled for expressing how they feel about what's going on in this country, right?

Old 06-02-2021, 07:19 PM

958 posts, read 1,105,271 times
Why do you people pick on an OLD senile pedo. ????
He is worse than Ford . Damn this old Jerk can't even walk up a set of Airline stairs with falling.
Ever wonder who gives him his MEDS and changes his diapers.

Old 06-02-2021, 07:22 PM

17,612 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered Experience View Post
Interesting that white people here are telling black people how they feel. Typical hypocrites and whites wonder why everyone is suspicious of their business actions and character. Persona is reality.
How is it that you know who's white and who isn't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies