Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2021, 10:35 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Trump is Still the Leader of the Free World

^Only to the deluded.
(But he is a legend in his own mind.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2021, 11:11 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,845,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
He is not the leader of jack he can not create executive orders he does not get to sing bills into law he does not control the military

He just lives rent free in like 15 to 25 mill Trump sheep trolls heads

I'm having an idea. In order to get a bill passed, the author and sponsors of said bill have to sing it on the floor of which ever house (House or Senate) spawned it. A barber shop quartet or chorus line kind of thing. Let's see how committed they really are. As far as executive orders are concerned, the President has to sing it at a press conference.

Old 06-02-2021, 11:47 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
I'm having an idea. In order to get a bill passed, the author and sponsors of said bill have to sing it on the floor of which ever house (House or Senate) spawned it. A barber shop quartet or chorus line kind of thing. Let's see how committed they really are. As far as executive orders are concerned, the President has to sing it at a press conference.
Bwahahaha I'd pay money to see that.

Old 06-02-2021, 11:50 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,845,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Bwahahaha I'd pay money to see that.

So would I!!

Old 06-02-2021, 11:58 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Take a look around the world and you see several of the wanna-be dictators who followed Trump's lead, who are now under fire and about to get the boot, such as Netanyahu in Israel and Bolsonaro in Brazil. This illegitimate and unsavory type of "populism" has had its brief time in the spotlight and is now on an express route to the political graveyard. The band of misfits who still swear allegiance to Trump, resemble something out of a cartoon.

Those of us who personally know one of these people can only stand back and gaze in wonderment how people who previously seemed rational can have fallen into such a state. There's one in my neighborhood, whose wife and daughters have gotten the Covid vaccine. But he has not and will not! He explains this by saying that he's a Trump supporter. This is one of Trump's gifts to all of us. How many have died and will die because of his sabotage of our achieving an effective mass immunity in our country? Hopefully he and his collection of dangerous "alternate truths" will decline into just a bad footnote of history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Has anyone reminded him that Trump got the vaccine?
I will make a point of doing that tomorrow. But of course, Trump's followers have their orders to do as he says, not as he does. And I have a hunch that if I remind my neighbor of that, he will shrug it off as "fake news".

Old 06-02-2021, 11:59 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,044,905 times
One of these days I'll finally figure out what kind of drugs some of these posters are using!

Old 06-03-2021, 12:54 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
What's Biden up to? Nobody knows. Mostly sleeping we assume. What's he saying? Nobody knows. They can't decipher his gargled words. Nothing he's doing is worth paying any attention too.

Trump, on the other hand, is always the topic of the day. He does something as simple as shutting down his blog, and it becomes the top story of the day. When the world wants to know what's going on in America, they listen and pay attention to Trump. Biden is clueless and has nothing to offer. Only words on a screen that are prepared for him. And he still finds a way to F that all up.

Trump, for all intents and purposes, is still the leader of the free world. God bless America!
Yeah, just as sure as Trump was, by far, the best president ever in the history of the United States! Your viewpoint is so utterly absurd to the max. I had to return one back to ya.

Really, andywire, just what in the heck did Trump do to you that forced you to believe he was the best president ever?

Old 06-03-2021, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
One of these days I'll finally figure out what kind of drugs some of these posters are using!
It has nothing to do with drugs. All you need to know is that being adamantly pro-Trump can mess up your mind pretty damned bad. Therefore, you end up thinking that there can be no doubt in your mind that Trump will resume being president in August.

Old 06-03-2021, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
And, He's still living Rent Free, in many Liberals Heads - Epic!!!
Yet, the person who started this threat is very much deeply devoted to Trump.

Old 06-03-2021, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Any idea when his rallies start? I'm looking forward to seeing them. Can you imagine the crowds and enthusiasm? It'll be so refreshing to hear someone speak about their love of the country. I'm so sick of race that and race this and changing of the pronouns which is ridiculous.
Why should I so dearly want to go to a man's rally who's idea of combating alleged voter fraud against him was to solicit voter fraud to find him up to 12,000 votes to win in Georgia after the votes were already counted and certified? Fighting fake fire with real fire is senseless and is how the world's sorest loser would act.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies