Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2021, 11:24 AM

33,322 posts, read 12,511,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
the only power Trump has now is his mind control over liberals. Most liberals walk around day and night thinking about Trump. It's really quite amazing the power they have bestowed upon him.
Except some of us in this thread who criticize Trump (so are obviously thinking about him) aren’t liberals, and are only thinking about Trump because the Senate didn’t do it’s job by forever banning him from Federal office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2021, 11:26 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,452,732 times
Quote:
the only power Trump has now is his mind control over liberals. Most liberals walk around day and night thinking about Trump. It's really quite amazing the power they have bestowed upon him.
If you haven't noticed ... most of the time threads (like this one) are started by Trump admirers. It's lunacy, of course, but there you have it.

I for one don't start threads on Trump, but I will post to correct misconceptions about him and also to counter the lies he spreads.

If Trump admirers weren't still spreading the Great Lie and posting panegyrics about the miscreant you would not see a lot of posting about him here. People would like to move on and enjoy the quiet stability of not having such an unstable dangerous man in the white house.

Old 06-03-2021, 11:56 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Yeah, I recall seeing all those Obama flags flying all over the place.
And all those "Si, se puede" hats

Old 06-03-2021, 12:02 PM

1,553 posts, read 924,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
If you haven't noticed ... most of the time threads (like this one) are started by Trump admirers. It's lunacy, of course, but there you have it.

I for one don't start threads on Trump, but I will post to correct misconceptions about him and also to counter the lies he spreads.

If Trump admirers weren't still spreading the Great Lie and posting panegyrics about the miscreant you would not see a lot of posting about him here. People would like to move on and enjoy the quiet stability of not having such an unstable dangerous man in the white house.

Fine work, Hes

Old 06-03-2021, 12:07 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
He didn't lose.
He received fewer Electoral College votes which, according to the Constitution, makes him the loser.

Lose (definition)

fail to win (a game or contest).
"they lost by one vote" ·
synonyms:
be defeated · be beaten · suffer defeat · be the loser · be conquered · be vanquished · be trounced · be worsted · be bested by · get/have the worst · come off second-best · lose out · fail · come to grief · meet one's Waterloo · come a cropper · go down · take a licking

So according to the above definition, yes he did lose.

Old 06-03-2021, 12:07 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,984,826 times
No, he's not.

Actually he never was. He abdicated that title almost as soon as he took office.

Old 06-03-2021, 01:30 PM

22,461 posts, read 11,986,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Someone else posts on Trump = crush (according to you).

You post on President Biden = “get a grip” (according to you).

Your logic train is derailing...I realize President Biden bothers you with the popularity, quiet competence, sanity, and civility in comparison with his predecessor, but you’ll just have to learn to live with it.
ROFL! Biden? Popularity, quiet competence, sanity, and civility? Thanks for the good laugh.

Biden is not all there. That's crystal clear to anyone who is paying attention. Competence? It's also crystal clear that someone else is pulling the puppet strings. Civility? You mean when he calls potential voters "lying dog faced pony soldier" or tells someone "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black". How about when challenged, he called a man "fat" and challenged him to a push-up contest? Or when he sniffs women and girls' hair or gropes them (he did that to a SS agent's girlfriend)? You consider that having "civility"?

Wow...just...wow

Try again

Old 06-03-2021, 01:37 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,807,239 times
Quote:
LOL! Liberals are not the ones walking around believing trump is the true president and that one day soon, trump will rise up from under his rock and retake the White House.

Old 06-03-2021, 01:43 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,575,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
LOL! Liberals are not the ones walking around believing trump is the true president and that one day soon, trump will rise up from under his rock and retake the White House.
^^^ This! Cracks me up that the Trumpy nut jobs keep saying he lives in liberals heads, but somehow I don't think its the liberals still flying trump flags on their houses and cars. Frankly, I only even think about that idiot anymore when I either come on here or when I drive around and still see those stupid flags flapping in the wind.

Old 06-03-2021, 01:44 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,575,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
ROFL! Biden? Popularity, quiet competence, sanity, and civility? Thanks for the good laugh.

Biden is not all there. That's crystal clear to anyone who is paying attention. Competence? It's also crystal clear that someone else is pulling the puppet strings. Civility? You mean when he calls potential voters "lying dog faced pony soldier" or tells someone "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black". How about when challenged, he called a man "fat" and challenged him to a push-up contest? Or when he sniffs women and girls' hair or gropes them (he did that to a SS agent's girlfriend)? You consider that having "civility"?

Wow...just...wow

Try again
Sniffs hair or grab 'em by the *****

You really think one is better than the other. Get a grip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies