Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2021, 08:13 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

The school board was more protective of the teachers who spread this garbage around than the children that had to hear this propaganda...

What they are doing is teaching the children to fear the police and they will run from them , or resist arrest if they have a simple encounter with an officer.. this is not healthy and this woman exposed what side they chose to protect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2021, 08:16 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
No, just a problem with teaching the history of all the garbage that whites have inflicted on other races and ethnicities over the years.
Here's a hint. Apes have long black hair and lighter to maybe even white skin. As they evolved they lost the hair and the skin became darker to protect them and their DNA from the harmful UV radiation. As they migrated north they needed vital nutrients like vitamin D from the sun which their bodies wouldn't be able to produce as well with darker skin in higher and lower latitudes. Their ability to migrate into environment away from the equator was in battle with the color of their skin and their abilities to produce vitamin D. We're all Out-of-Africa which means that whites didn't just pop out onto the scene and start slaughtering people and enslaving them, they learned it from someone! Their own families and tribes along with other families and tribes and wars. Lots of wars and conflicts. In fact warring and conflict are so entrenched in humanity that Jane Goodall watched chimpanzees hunt each other single file hunched down silently moving through the woods to ambush a member of the other tribe. It wasn't just one or two members, they wiped out the entire tribe and took the resources and assimilated the "birthing mothers."

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLeakeyFoundation

Opps..

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/ancient/hamframe.asp

Old 06-05-2021, 08:22 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,951,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Here's a hint. Apes have long black hair and lighter to maybe even white skin. As we evolved we lost the skin and the skin became darker to protect our DNA from the harmful UV radiation. As we migrated north we needed vital vitamin D from the sun which our bodies wouldn't be able to produce. Our ability to migrate into environment away from the equator were in battle with the color of our skin and our abilities to produce vitamin D. We're all Out-of-Africa which means that whites didn't just pop out onto the scene and start slaughtering people and enslaving them, they learned it from someone! Their own families and tribes along with other families and tribes and wars. Lots of wars and conflicts. In fact warring and conflict are so entrenched in humanity that Jane Goodall watched chimpanzees hunt each other single filed hunched down silently moving through the woods to ambush a member of the other tribe. It wasn't just one or two members, they wiped out the tribe and took the resources and assimilated the birthing mothers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLeakeyFoundation

Opps..

So??? We also have the mental capacity TODAY to stop behaving in such a manner of demonizing each other and learn to get along. If humans want to claim to be the superior species they're doing a damn crappy job of proving it.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:25 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
No she's not.

A Fool? No way. The only fools - are the Board Members.
You mean the ones that the voters in Carmel, ny elected? Or was that another fixed election? Are you calling for a hand recount as is the usual rallying cry.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:31 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Eloquently? That was a meandering, unfocused and somewhat ignorant of the facts rant.

I don't disagree with the content of what she said, but man, doesn't inspire others to join her side. As you could witness, NO ONE in the audience was demonstrating agreement.
Or could it be that they were all Leftist, Woke IDIOTS?

Old 06-05-2021, 08:37 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,632 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Or could it be that they were all Leftist, Woke IDIOTS?
In a crowd like that, it's statistically unlikely that there weren't people who wholeheartedly agreed with her. I can't find anything at ALL about her - even that she lives in the Carmel area (which is very odd) - but it's likely she is known in the community. No one I could see even LOOKED at her.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:38 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
In a crowd like that, it's statistically unlikely that there weren't people who wholeheartedly agreed with her. I can't find anything at ALL about her - even that she lives in the Carmel area (which is very odd) - but it's likely she is known in the community. No one I could see even LOOKED at her.
I’ll bet she has trouble finding people who will car pool with her. Just a guess.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:44 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If responsible citizens would stand up to these nasty, anti-American racists that are infesting school boards and the schools across the country - with a view towards stopping their vile crap now, and then ejecting them out of their positions at the ballot box at the next election - the way that this woman does, we would be done with these despicable people in short order.

Check out the video below. Wow. She puts on a tutorial on how to handle these revolting scumbags.

‘You work for ME’: Mother from Carmel NY absolutely TEARS the school board a new one over Critical Race Theory

The problem has been too much apathy and too much cowardice from people who can and should be taking a stand against these disgusting people. You cannot just go hide and expect someone else will do it for you.

If people would line up in long lines to wear these people out at meeting like this, while having it filmed and then posting it, that will go a long way to helping encourage others to do the same. And then some of these same people need to run for these elected positions in order to keep this riff-raff out of there from now on.
Shrug, then homeschool of you’re so offended.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:40 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The school board was more protective of the teachers who spread this garbage around than the children that had to hear this propaganda...

What they are doing is teaching the children to fear the police and they will run from them , or resist arrest if they have a simple encounter with an officer.. this is not healthy and this woman exposed what side they chose to protect.
The school board can not openly discuss personel matters if there is a problem with a teacher than a written/formal complaint needs to be submitted and it works through. Ultimetly the SB will make their final decision in a closed session not an open mosh pit.

You are going on what she said only, I have not seen a link that show the actual curriculum. The only refrence I heard her mention is Face Book and we all know how reliable social media is. I remember a recent uproar in one of the Virginia Districts over the math curriculum being changed and blah, blah, blah. I went to the VDOE website and read what was going on and it was a normal review of the curriculm and updating the placement of certain courses, nothing was being eliminated, nothing was being dumbed down. The uproar fueled on social media was 180 out of the reality so I would like to see a link reflecting the actual curriculm that she is complaining about.

Last edited by VA Yankee; 06-05-2021 at 11:06 AM..

Old 06-05-2021, 09:45 AM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
I applaud this woman for taking a strand.
We need more of that.
This problem she is talking about is not relegated to just that small town.
It is nationwide, and it is nothing more than communist indoctrination of our young people.
It needs to stop.

Perhaps parents should demand that some be allowed into each and every classroom through out the country to monitor what is being taught.
A few parents in each classroom, sitting in the back of the classroom.
Perhaps then, sensible people can put a stop to it.
This includes colleges as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies