Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2021, 04:14 AM

4,861 posts, read 2,673,519 times

Advertisements

lots of these 'head shrinks' are nuttier than a fruitcake..she apparently is one of them..and she sure is ooogly..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2021, 05:01 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Okay, get all your friends and make the democratic politicians do something about it, because from where I sit they aren’t doing anything but quaking in their shoes and trying to appease the mob, or they are part of the mob. It matters not that a voter here and there says they’re against it when the party keeps doubling down on the insanity. And I’m not just talking about the democratic president’s accusations that every single institution and every white person is a white supremacist even if they don’t know it. That’s bad enough, but then to excuse and even encourage rioting and lawlessness and homelessness and open borders and all the other things that Democrats do is inexcusable.

Most of my friends are conservative. Look where I live for God's sake. You seriously think the clowns in DC are going to listen to me? To any of us? If so, you have way more faith in the system than I'll ever have.

I know what you're thinking "a liberal and conservative friends? Pft. Yeah right." But it's true. Our affection for one another transcends politics. Do we agree on everything? No. But I don't want bobbleheads as friends. People that just nod their head in agreement at anything you say. Like bobbleheads. I'm friends with a guy that is convinced the election was stolen. But I love him. And he loves me. As friends I mean. He's an awesome dude. He used to think liberals really hate America. And white people. Because that's the kind of bullsh-- he heard on talk radio. He'd never met a liberal until he met me. After he met and got to know me, he knows better. Maybe after reading this you will too. I hope so.

Old 06-06-2021, 05:12 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Dr. Aruna Khilanani is White herself also.

Yale lecturer and psychiatrist Dr. Aruna Khilanani

She said "White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time" "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step"

"White people make my blood boil"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-shrin...people-in-head

https://www.theamericanconservative....-psychiatrist/

I thinks she's crazy
I think she's crazy
I think she's crazy
How bout you?

Old 06-06-2021, 05:26 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
So... she's Asian, the most privileged racial group in the US. Seems she deflects that by hating whites.

Her medical license should be suspended, if not revoked, based on her statements that reflect the compromised condition of her own mental health status.
"she's Asian, the most privileged racial group in the US."

This the 1st I ave heard of this.

Please provide proof to back it up.

Old 06-06-2021, 05:37 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Less than 5% of white families in the 1800's owned slaves, so yeah, the past history of slavery is not reflective of all white people. And that was in the PAST and is no longer relevant anyways.

Maybe we should blame ALL blacks for the disproportionately high crime rate committed by young black men in our cities? That's happening TODAY and its an epidemic in most metro areas -- AND black criminals have murdered, raped, robbed, and attacked WAY more people than white racists or the KKK ever have. In just one single year black criminals will murder more people than ALL of the blacks that were ever lynched in the entirety of U.S. history.
Something left left rascist NEVER want to talk about:

"What isn’t often taught is that there were many black people who not only participated in the slave trade but who often profited greatly from it."

https://listverse.com/2017/06/06/top...k-slaveowners/

"And for a time, free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well. Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves."

"Perhaps the most insidious or desperate attempt to defend the right of black people to own slaves was the statement made on the eve of the Civil War by a group of free people of color in New Orleans, offering their services to the Confederacy, in part because they were fearful for their own enslavement: "The free colored population [native] of Louisiana … own slaves, and they are dearly attached to their native land … and they are ready to shed their blood for her defense. They have no sympathy for abolitionism; no love for the North, but they have plenty for Louisiana … They will fight for her in 1861 as they fought [to defend New Orleans from the British] in 1814-1815."

"How Many Slaves Did Blacks Own?
So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves"

https://www.africanamerica.org/topic...ple-own-slaves

Old 06-06-2021, 06:00 AM

5,172 posts, read 4,945,353 times
Surely there is someone in her circle of fellow psychiatrists that can help her. She is truly mentally disturbed, dangerously so.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:04 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,178 posts, read 13,461,836 times
'The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind' sounds like a Hollywood sequel to the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:25 AM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Most of my friends are conservative. Look where I live for God's sake. You seriously think the clowns in DC are going to listen to me? To any of us? If so, you have way more faith in the system than I'll ever have.

I know what you're thinking "a liberal and conservative friends? Pft. Yeah right." But it's true. Our affection for one another transcends politics. Do we agree on everything? No. But I don't want bobbleheads as friends. People that just nod their head in agreement at anything you say. Like bobbleheads. I'm friends with a guy that is convinced the election was stolen. But I love him. And he loves me. As friends I mean. He's an awesome dude. He used to think liberals really hate America. And white people. Because that's the kind of bullsh-- he heard on talk radio. He'd never met a liberal until he met me. After he met and got to know me, he knows better. Maybe after reading this you will too. I hope so.
Do you think I sit in a bubble and have no liberal friends? I have friends of all stripes. I’m not exactly a conservative, just totally afraid of what the left has done to our industry and the social justice movement. I think their stance on social issues has gone to the absurd. I’m more libertarian than religious conservative.

I’m not a fan of the elitism on either side, but right now I think the Democrats are more dangerous with their wanting to change the system completely and get rid of fossil fuels. I don’t mind gay marriage, or abortion, or transgender issues as long as they don’t encourage children to take cross sex hormones or surgeries before they’re adults and know their own mind better. I don’t like forcing girls sports to allow transgender male to female athletes. Start a new league or play as males or realize that being transgender means you have to sacrifice some things.

Other than that I definitely don’t think police should be de-funded or abolished. I think the borders should be secure. I think that we aren’t at a place where renewable energy can replace fossil fuels. I don’t believe we can radically change our energy production to the point that the grid can handle all electric vehicles in 15 or 20 years.

I don’t think we need to end capitalism. I think we could have our rising wages if we didn’t allow massive immigration. We could have better welfare and healthcare if we controlled our borders like Canada does (or used to).

Old 06-06-2021, 06:52 AM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
I thinks she's crazy
I think she's crazy
I think she's crazy
How bout you?
I think we have large scale agreement on that point.

That being said, she was invited and paid to pour out her racial hate at Yale which is the real issue at hand.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:54 AM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Surely there is someone in her circle of fellow psychiatrists that can help her. She is truly mentally disturbed, dangerously so.
Seen a number of people this disturbed and it isn't that rare it seems to hear a few years later that they killed their ex or a neighbor, mom etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies