Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?
Yes 169 56.52%
No 116 38.80%
Unsure 14 4.68%
Voters: 299. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 08:22 AM

30,432 posts, read 21,241,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
A lot of the righties on this thread seem to think so, but I am at a loss to see what they think he did that was so bad. According to the consensus of historians (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States)
Obama consistently lands in the second quartile - meaning good, not great.

On the other hand, some on here are calling Trump a great President. Historians judge him as the worst, but maybe that view will soften over time. I struggle to come up with a single accomplishment; perhaps you could enlighten me.
His failed forced healthcare and the fine was what did us in jen. I had to work under the table for years thanks to Obama and that turn coat Roberts. I hate them both.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:23 AM

10,454 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattering Heights View Post
This is one of the worst times to be a puppet. He's the fall guy.
This is true. Keep us all distracted while TPTB set the stage for WW3 to happen on American soil. All I can say is, stay away from NY and CA for the next 4 years.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:30 AM

10,454 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
He had nothing to do with the deaths beth. That was China.
And the democrats. Trump told us to close the effing borders, and to start screening people who want to come in. But look who kept on blocking him? The democrats. Especially that female dog Nancy Pelosi. She was the one hugging on the Chinese immigrants in China town, with no mask when Trump wanted to start a ban. And look where the first cases in the USA started? In Washington state, home of Bill Gates who has direct ties with the same Wuhan lab that is involved with this virus.

And then just when the virus was going away here comes the democrats with their BLM BS that brought in riots, massive protests and looting. Washington state even had domestic terrorism going on with "Chaz" and Trump told the governors all they had to do is make the call and he would sent in the National Guard, but they didn't. All the major deaths and illnesses happened in democrat controlled states and cities, all because of the poor leadership there. Look at Governor Cuomo with him putting sick patients in with the elderly nursing homes. That was all on Cuomo but yet crickets.

I just wish this civil war would just start already. The democrats hate guns, hate the military, hate the police, hate hunting, etc. How could they expect to win?????????????

Old 06-13-2021, 09:11 AM

35,061 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
A lot of the righties on this thread seem to think so, but I am at a loss to see what they think he did that was so bad. According to the consensus of historians (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States)
Obama consistently lands in the second quartile - meaning good, not great.
Start with the Iran deal. Go on to racially divisive statements in favor of the thug that George Zimmerman killed, perhaps unjustifiably. Shall I go on?

Quote:
On the other hand, some on here are calling Trump a great President. Historians judge him as the worst, but maybe that view will soften over time. I struggle to come up with a single accomplishment; perhaps you could enlighten me.
Pulling out of the Iran Deal and Paris accords. Killing al Baghdadi and Qasem Soleimani. Fulling the promises of every U.S. major party presidential candidate since Carter in 1976 to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Need I go on?

Old 06-13-2021, 10:07 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,658,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
And the democrats. Trump told us to close the effing borders, and to start screening people who want to come in. But look who kept on blocking him? The democrats. Especially that female dog Nancy Pelosi. She was the one hugging on the Chinese immigrants in China town, with no mask when Trump wanted to start a ban. And look where the first cases in the USA started? In Washington state, home of Bill Gates who has direct ties with the same Wuhan lab that is involved with this virus.

And then just when the virus was going away here comes the democrats with their BLM BS that brought in riots, massive protests and looting. Washington state even had domestic terrorism going on with "Chaz" and Trump told the governors all they had to do is make the call and he would sent in the National Guard, but they didn't. All the major deaths and illnesses happened in democrat controlled states and cities, all because of the poor leadership there. Look at Governor Cuomo with him putting sick patients in with the elderly nursing homes. That was all on Cuomo but yet crickets.

I just wish this civil war would just start already. The democrats hate guns, hate the military, hate the police, hate hunting, etc. How could they expect to win?????????????
Your last four posts just kept getting more and more bizarre!

Old 06-13-2021, 10:31 AM

592 posts, read 461,029 times
It'll be tough for him to top Trump's nonstop carnival / game show presidency, so I'll go with no

Old 06-13-2021, 10:53 AM

866 posts, read 319,676 times
I've not been alive to judge every president in U.S. history so I don't feel qualified to answer.

So far he has been exactly what most voted for. "Not Trump". Pretty sure most also knew he was old, declining mentally and had no vision for the future.

Old 06-14-2021, 03:19 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Start with the Iran deal. Go on to racially divisive statements in favor of the thug that George Zimmerman killed, perhaps unjustifiably. Shall I go on?

Pulling out of the Iran Deal and Paris accords. Killing al Baghdadi and Qasem Soleimani. Fulling the promises of every U.S. major party presidential candidate since Carter in 1976 to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Need I go on?
The Iran Deal was working. Iran had reduced their stockpile of fissionable material. All observers agree that Iran was complying with the terms of the agreement.

What did Obama say about the George Zimmerman case? That it could have been his child that was targeted and killed because of his race. I'm sure every black parent feels the same.

Since Trump pulled us out, they've gone back to enriching uranium. We now have no leverage with which to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Stupid move, Donald.

The greatest long term threat to our world is climate change and trump pulls out of the Paris Accords? Stupid move, Donald.

Moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Big deal. That's your idea of a great accomplishment?

Old 06-14-2021, 03:33 PM

25,721 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?
Why are you using the future tense? He already is. At least since my earliest memories of such things.

Old 06-14-2021, 03:43 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckG2008 View Post
It'll be tough for him to top Trump's nonstop carnival / game show presidency, so I'll go with no

Gas prices are skyrocketing, inflation is taking off, and humanitarian disaster at the border and the most divided country since the civil war. Seem like qualifications for being the worst President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies