Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?
Yes 169 56.52%
No 116 38.80%
Unsure 14 4.68%
Voters: 299. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 10:07 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 47 View Post
The most pathetic ? Yes.
The worst ? I'd say Carter
I disagree. Carter was clueless and imponent. But I don't think he was actively working to harm this country or American citizens. It's obvious that Biden is, and that Obama did.

Old 06-05-2021, 10:07 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
There is a major difference. Trump recognized that he worked for the American people and had a responsibility to put America and Americans first.

Biden has stated that he DOESN'T work for us, and proven it every single day. He has made it obvious that he puts Americans last and is working to harm this nation. He has done far more to help China than this nation.
Biden is a tyrant, all he is doing is pushing his Marxist agenda, with the slimmest margins in the House and Senate that we have seen in many decades; using his own VP as a deciding vote. Clearly allowing the Russian pipeline is a boon to Russia and Europe. Canceling the oil pipeline and leases in the USA is the exact opposite, it's destructive to the US economy and put thousands of Americans out of work, and gives Russia and Europe an economic advantage over us.

Biden discontinuing the Remain In Mexico policy is also destructive to the US. It's creating an immigration crisis, during a pandemic no less.

Old 06-05-2021, 10:09 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,409,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Just wondering what your feelings are on this. So far, Biden is proving to be pretty terrible. He hass failed to live up to even the lowest of expectations placed on him. The economy has become more dysfunctional in the short time he has been in office. Violence and crime is off the charts. Antisemitism and violence towards Asians has been a daily occurrence in democrat controlled cities, and Biden has failed to stop it. He has insulted various races by claiming they are too stupid to figure out how to use a computer and the internet. He even said the N word live on TV.

What a trainwreck of a disaster this administration is proving to be... Even the propaganda outlets are having a hard time propping up this circus of an administration.
To early to tell as only a few months have passed. I voted 'unsure' because Biden has a lot of terrible past presidents to over take. IMO Carter presidency is the first one to over take at this time.

Old 06-05-2021, 10:14 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
I didn't think anyone would surpass Obama - But B1den already has him beat - as the worst...

Old 06-05-2021, 10:19 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
A lot of the people who responded to this thread believe Trump is among the best presidents we've had, if not the best. How many Biden supporters (if they actually exist) would claim Biden has the potential to become the best US president in history? I don't think anyone is actually that brainwashed, but I could be mistaken.
Biden definitely has the potential to be in the top quartile, mainly due to the opportunity he has to try to fix the mess he inherited from Trump. Of course the Republican Party will do everything possible to prevent any legislation to pass Congress.

It is really pitiful that so many people on this thread are so ignorant of American history and civics.

Old 06-05-2021, 01:00 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,825,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
The award goes to Trump who allowed over 500,000 Americans die on his watch without a thimbleful of compassion or understanding. As he threw Christmas parties at the White House with masks optional, across the river in VA, the hospitals were so full of Covid patients, a tent hospital had to be set up in a parking lot to handle the overflow. More Americans died due to his incompetence than died in WW2 in combat.

He managed to kill them while at the same time squandering a booming economy left by Obama.

And then he tried to overthrow an election by sending a mob to the Capital. As the riot was going on he told them they were very special and that they were loved.

Never before has an America president left so much destruction.
Biden left over 500,000 Americans dead under his watch already (Covid isn’t the only way to die).

Old 06-05-2021, 01:09 PM

7,363 posts, read 3,529,717 times
Every President they say will be there worst. All I know is from a historical perspective, Obama will be looked back as the last moderate democrat...and I know many will say he wasn't but based on how far left Dems have become since then, I wouldn't anticipate anyone less liberal than him. It's like they (future/hopeful democrat politicians)have to compete over who is the most progressive.

Old 06-05-2021, 05:01 PM

3,267 posts, read 1,748,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I disagree. Carter was clueless and imponent. But I don't think he was actively working to harm this country or American citizens. It's obvious that Biden is, and that Obama did.
Carter decimated the military. I made E-4 before I got out and I saw a lot of guys in my battalion getting "convenience of the government" discharges - still honorable but it ended a lot of career enlistments.
Good riddance.

Old 06-05-2021, 05:17 PM

7,927 posts, read 3,469,281 times
"Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?"

No. The worst is yet to come.

Old 06-05-2021, 05:30 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
"Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?"

No. The worst is yet to come.

Kamala?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies