Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 10:05 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
In a related story, 80% of democrats believe they need to wear a condom while masturbating.
I laughed. everyone but masked leftists did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2021, 10:08 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
They think this is healthy
WRONG! I'm a Democrat and think it taking grossly freak monstrous way too far!

Old 06-06-2021, 10:42 PM

17,620 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
They think this is healthy
Hmmm. Looks like a Bertha, Brenda, Natalie or Cathy.

Old 06-07-2021, 04:05 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
The Covid response, including the idiots masks was a SCAM from the beginning but it got rid of Trump so the Left thinks it was worth the Trillions wasted and lives destroyed. Thanks Democrats!

Old 06-07-2021, 05:29 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times
I went to church yesterday and one lady told me when they release Illinois from wearing the masks next week, she will still continue to wear one because her daughter had not had her 2nd shot yet. I told her that she didn't have to worry, but she still feels better with it.

So i guess some are being cautious.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:30 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,663,180 times
It amazes me how many people are totally brainwashed by the Democrat's push for control and power over the people.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:32 AM

during the past year, when we were encouraged to stay home, i did that. I handled it pretty well. I have a hobby that keeps me in the house already - i did hours and hours of needlepoint. (its pretty addicting). also where i lived, it was hard to get around. So i stayed home and enjoyed it. I was not really a social person. I worked from home. I ordered groceries online.

so the only thing that happened to me which Im discovering now is that since i was not forced to walk to work or commute, i developed more stiffness in my joints, and so the benefits of walking was not happening. I got a bit lazy too. I think i may have gained some weight.

so now im enjoying getting out more, shopping more. i am walking more and some of the damage is going away very slowly.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka_757 View Post
I can definitely relate to the joint stiffness! Age and inactivity have done the same to me. Yesterday, my husband and I hiked the Green Mountain Loop in Lakewood, Colorado, to see the wildflowers. If’s about six miles of serious elevation changes and not an easy go. Two years ago, I would have hiked it with no problem, but yesterday I felt every step, and this morning my calves and back are tied up in knots. Already hit the ibuprofen hard and am headed for the treadmill to loosen up. I’m afraid that if I sit too long today I may never move again.
Yes! you are so right.. I'm sorry to hear about your pain.

And not to minimize your or my pain, i think about this - that i have not suffered a loss as some have with covid and people dying from it, or such like that,, this past year i haven't suffered too much as some.

but now i see you and me and others who have to kind of rehabilitate ourselves to everything again. do you ever watch the news and reporters ask people about not having to wear a mask, they reply that its wonderful to breathe fresh air again. Imagine! Breathing fresh air is like a miracle to them.

We would never have known how precious breathing fresh air was - two years ago, but now ironic how simple things in life are now being enjoyed - so many people on the beach, out in the woods, nature, etc.

how precious life was and we didn't realize it till having gone thru this past year.. though i would not want to repeat it again just to enjoy and value life.

Old 06-07-2021, 10:14 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
It is curious that the Democrats are the more conservative faction in this subject, while the Republicans are now the reckless risk takers. I suppose there's an element of Trumpian influence there. For me it's kind of a meh; we'll get there soon enough.
We followed the science, you people followed the lying bureaucrats in government.

The science said those cloth and paper masks are ineffective at preventing infection and cannot filter out the virus, even Fauci admitted this in one of those email dumps:

Fauci had told former Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell that "the typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material."

So we followed the science of mask wearing, but frauds like Fauci called us "reckless risk takers," you and the others are just sheeple.

The sheeple in social media were following the lies of the day by Fauci & Co., and canceling people on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc... for saying masks could not filter out the virus, and the virus may have leaked from a lab, and hydroxychloroquine and other treatments are helping treat COVID. Now suddenly it's now okay on social media to talk about these things again, because the government has done a 180 flip on all of these.

Old 06-07-2021, 10:21 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,964,626 times
They are nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies