Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 08:32 PM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
OMG. That's some funny stuff. He is so brain dead. If he was a horse, he'd be put out to pasture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2021, 08:35 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
As he/dems pass systemic racist sexist legislation, right now they are the biggest threat we've ever faced. Their division campaign has ensnared a lot of otherwise average people.
They are projecting their own racist views and contempt for others onto all of us.

Like I said in an above post, these people think they are the good people, and they know they have racist and bigoted views other others, so it's inconceivable to them that the many of the rest of us are not racists. They think we are liars, when we say we don't see people as inferior or lesser, and don't believe a person's skin color or race has any bearing on their character or intelligence. It's people like Biden, who see a well spoken, clean, good looking, well dressed black man like Obama, and thinks it's so unusual, that he has to make a public comment to marvel at it.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:37 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Another thread on this?

Old 06-05-2021, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Ha, I bet Biden, unlike Trump, knows how to say "Yosemites".
You want to go down that road? There are hours of video with Joe "You know the thing" Biden saying unintelligible and truly stupid things? Sure, we can have that contest, but you'll lose, and it will be funny and entertaining as hell too.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Another thread on this?
Every time Biden insults the character of people of this nation it deserves another thread.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:52 PM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Thoughts...comments?

It depends on your perspective. If you are white, successful, enjoy certain common privileges, and are ignorant of reality then you would disagree with the remark, whoever said it. If you are nonwhite, struggling, are denied certain common privileges, and realize that you or your kids have a police target on your back, are locked up in jail or prison more often and for longer terms, you might agree. If the police, courts, criminal justice system could be purged of racism and improved with training and regulating, much of the most obvious and harmful systemic racism would be corrected.
I'm white, successful, and enjoyed few common privileges. I was discriminated against too, so I know how it feels. I am not ignorant of reality, since I've experienced discrimination, on both sides....as the victim, & as a race that has inflicted it upon others.

I've been discriminated against due to race, due to being from a broken home, due to being a "Northern Yankee".

Look at my profile. I don't hide it. I lived in terrible areas, and my parents split when I was 5. I fit none of your stereotypes, except I'm white and successful. Its all crystal clear to me.

Most of the police, courts, & criminal justice systems you claim have been trained and regulated improperly are in Dem controlled areas, and have been for decades...Minneapolis, LA, DC, Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, St. Louis, Chicago, San Fran. Why haven't Dems corrected it in the past 50 years? Why did the Dems fail for so long?

Perspective isn't fact, its just 1 persons interpretation of the facts. You can have your own perspectives, but not your own facts.

You asked for thoughts and comments, & those are mine. It's kinda personal to me, because I've lived it.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:02 PM

4,960 posts, read 2,237,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Not Covid...
Not Inflation...
Not Jobs...
Not China...
Not Russia...
Not Trump (this is a surprise)
Not the Repubilcans...

Beijing Joe says 'systemic racism one of ‘the great crises of our time’~
Link

Thoughts...comments?

Mind you Biden doesn't think Americans are Racist...BUT, we have 'systematic Racism' and its ONE of the Greatest Crises' of our time~

Link

This man...should win the Noble Peace Prize ~

The title should be updated to "The Father of Systemic Racism calls Systemic Racism one of the Great Crises of our Time".

Old 06-05-2021, 09:37 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
They are projecting their own racist views and contempt for others onto all of us.

Like I said in an above post, these people think they are the good people, and they know they have racist and bigoted views other others, so it's inconceivable to them that the many of the rest of us are not racists. They think we are liars, when we say we don't see people as inferior or lesser, and don't believe a person's skin color or race has any bearing on their character or intelligence. It's people like Biden, who see a well spoken, clean, good looking, well dressed black man like Obama, and thinks it's so unusual, that he has to make a public comment to marvel at it.

In poker they call that a tell.

Old 06-06-2021, 05:38 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGompers View Post
Who are Biden's handlers ?

Here's Two...but i'm sure there's more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWg3ZwJ4KeA

Old 06-06-2021, 05:51 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Quite a useless thread, since Biden didn't call systemic racism ‘the great crises of our time’!

Once more for the people in the Back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eo36f5wDwg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies